• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smith's right boot

• JimmyCant

• Gambo

• lost in space

2 hours ago, damo said:

I moaned as well under the Levein project but I don’t think Neilson should be tarred with the same brush. Most reasonable fans realised that the squad would be overhauled a fair bit for the premiership and that is what has happened. Neilson has again proven he can have us fighting at the top end of the table in the top league.  

Neilson did have us playing Levein-esque football many times last season, damo. Hence any tarring, as you put it, inclinations 

However, he altered that approach toward the end of last season and has carried it into this. 

I desperately wanted that change to come and Neilson has done it, negating the need for a change of coach and all the upheaval that can bring.

That and the investment in, and overhaul of, the recruitment team has brought about us getting the Hearts we all crave.

2 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

pretty much this in a nutshell - exactly where I’m at . Now it’s time to get behind the club and stop the petty nonsense.

robbie neilson and the club have now earned our backing and a bit of trust . That’s it

Completely agree.

2 hours ago, stevie1874 said:

Great post 👍 although some on here will pick anything negative out of it and label you a roaster or whatever. 
Were clearly on the up as a Club and everybody seems to be united, long may it continue and finally let’s see how far this takes us. 

Ha, ha, I've had a fair bit of that in the last few years.

However, no offence was taken and no harm was done.

The pro-Levein lads, like me, are all Hearts supporters who just happened to have contrasting opinions.

The harmony and unity running through the club will, probably, spread to JKB...

Eventually. 😊

pretty much this in a nutshell - exactly where I’m at . Now it’s time to get behind the club and stop the petty nonsense.

robbie neilson and the club have now earned our backing and a bit of trust . That’s it

I wanted him gone like many others after the Brora debacle however it is hard to argue with this. We will lose games this season ,but the start we have made cannot be argued with and he has the team set up to win,so onwards we go HHGH!!.

Absolutely 👏🏻👏🏻

2 hours ago, martoon said:

Ha, ha, I've had a fair bit of that in the last few years.

However, no offence was taken and no harm was done.

The pro-Levein lads, like me, are all Hearts supporters who just happened to have contrasting opinions.

The harmony and unity running through the club will, probably, spread to JKB...

Eventually. 😊

I also thought for a while that Levein deserved more time did to the injuries in the squad and probably blinded by his time as a player and manager first time. He seemed to be a different character after his heart scare and as time went on it was obvious he wasn’t going to turn it around. He gets a hard time on here from some and it’s all about opinions but he should always be welcome at Tynecastle. 

16 minutes ago, stevie1874 said:

I also thought for a while that Levein deserved more time did to the injuries in the squad and probably blinded by his time as a player and manager first time. He seemed to be a different character after his heart scare and as time went on it was obvious he wasn’t going to turn it around. He gets a hard time on here from some and it’s all about opinions but he should always be welcome at Tynecastle.  

The animosity toward Levien will probably ease in time. Particularly if we're successful in the next few season's.

Some may hold on to it but not me. I've let it all go already...

Unless he gets back on the payroll. 

🤪