Rangers tv stream on Saturday

jambocall51

7 minutes ago, No Idle Talk said:

Bought the game through Hun TV. Has the Hearts TV coverage started? Or does it just come on at 3 for the commentary?

On now on away team channel 

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Harry Potter

• sadj

• upgotheheads

• Tommy Brown

highlandjambo3
6 minutes ago, highlandjambo3 said:

Registered an account with the rangers page………I just ignored that thingammy Bob about England and went straight to the payment page, payed £9.99 and then received “you have paid for this event” then clicked the ‘away team video”.  Now on a page with maroon colour and hearts player on the front…….hopefully that’s it, commentary to start soon with 17 minutes to go.

It’s just sprung into life now……highlights of rangers pumpings 👍👍

10 minutes ago, No Idle Talk said:

Bought the game through Hun TV. Has the Hearts TV coverage started? Or does it just come on at 3 for the commentary?

On now

8 minutes ago, tokyowalnut said:

Really frustrating trying to register on Rangers PPV. Thinks I’m in England on my phone and through my TV.

Because thats where their fans and the club want to be 😏

Bazzas right boot
5 minutes ago, Kendoll said:

I'm already kinda curious as to what the 10 ordinary things women wear are that men find sexy 😂

I ****ing read that. 

😂😂

On 12/10/2021 at 09:20, Jibbers said:

Its only available to international subscribers, or if you have a VPN I suppose.

NOPE!! Tried using my VN but as a season ticket holder it is denied :(. Just home and started reading through the thread, hope to find something very soon...any help gratefully appreciated!

1 minute ago, on&up2017 said:

NOPE!! Tried using my VN but as a season ticket holder it is denied :(. Just home and started reading through the thread, hope to find something very soon...any help gratefully appreciated!

You need to be an international subscriber , any subscriber with a uk subscription wont access the visual feed even with a vpn

Jase Robertson

I registered on Rangers TV, then clicked on the account settings, payment options came up through that managed to log in and pay. Stream up and running for me now.

1 minute ago, sadj said:

You need to be an international subscriber , any subscriber with a uk subscription wont access the visual feed even with a vpn

Baws! :( Thanks anyway

Tip for hesgoal users; if you expand the picture size or do just about anything you will be linked to a new page with all sorts of junk, some of which will ask you to download links, even to lookalike Microsoft pages. Just click them off an you will go back to the game page. 

Whatever you do dont download anything.

3 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

Come on the Hearts. Into these horrible ********!!!!!!!

Ditto👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻.    👏🏻

yorkshire jambo
13 minutes ago, sadj said:

Watching fine on nord vpn..had to move from Belgium to France though!

3 minutes ago, yorkshire jambo said:

Watching fine on nord vpn..had to move from Belgium to France though!

On a uk subscription? 

Who’s the co-commentator? 

Every Hearts tackle is a foul apparently and he’s got a boner at the idea of a red card. Meanwhile every Rangers player is a saint who can’t do wrong. You expect a bit of bias with it being a clubs stream but…

Edited by Tazio

17 minutes ago, yorkshire jambo said:

Yes

That has never worked for myself or any of the fans i know that subscribe. Wonder if they ****ed it up in the backend when they changed it last year.  

sure a few on here can test it and let us know.

Edited by sadj

Nelly Terraces
6 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Every Hearts tackle is a foul apparently and he’s got a boner at the idea of a red card. Meanwhile every Rangers player is a saint who can’t do wrong. You expect a bit of bias with it being a clubs stream but…

Yep, he sounds like an utter james hunt. Get the feeling he'll be the sorta guy we can expect as as a VAR official when it's introduced up here.

38 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Kevin Thomson

13 minutes ago, bean counter said:

Kevin Thomson

Well that explains why he’s a knob. Half Hibs half Rangers. His mind must be filled with poison. 

1 hour ago, Nelly Terraces said:

Yep, he sounds like an utter james hunt. Get the feeling he'll be the sorta guy we can expect as as a VAR official when it's introduced up here.

Exactly. Which is why var should gtf. 

Ronald Villiers

That commentating was brutal.  It was as if they are entitled to get the rub of the green on every decision and didn't bat an eyelid if a clear hearts throw in or foul was given their way.  Love that we silenced them.  HHGH

1 hour ago, R1874 said:

Has clive stopped crying yet 😂😂

Craig Halkett of all people ---- Yep that was the man --- dry your eyes