Rangers tv stream on Saturday

jambocall51

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
1 minute ago, Harry Potter said:

BBC could have covered it then, farcical up here, biggest game this season and not on tv.

seethin about this, 

Sky have the contract, BBC don't.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Harry Potter

• sadj

• upgotheheads

• Tommy Brown

4 minutes ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

Sky have the contract, BBC don't.

So dundee aberdeen is a better game for them, unreal, but no surprise in this, 

40 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

They can only broadcast from each stadium a certain number of times. They tend to hold the non old firm matches at Ibrox and Parkhead until later in the season. 

Forever Hearts
31 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

BBC could have covered it then, farcical up here, biggest game this season and not on tv.

seethin about this, 

Very rarely will you get the Old Firm live on tv against A N Other this early in the season at home. 

41 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Very rarely will you get the Old Firm live on tv against A N Other this early in the season at home. 

The mighty Hamilton on live tonight by the BBC, i suppose they have the championship rights, 😃cmon Partick.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
1 hour ago, Harry Potter said:

The same happened a couple of weeks ago. They showed bottom half game (Sheep v Celtic) instead of Huns v H1b5.

On 11/10/2021 at 20:03, jambocall51 said:

I was wondering does anyone know if Rangers tv is available for hearts fans this Saturday?

The game will be shown on RTV , £9.99 ppv

28 minutes ago, Largo said:

The game will be shown on RTV , £9.99 ppv

Unfortunately this appears not to be the case. Other clubs, e.g. Ross County, are offering matches to away fans on Saturday so it must be possible but Rangers seem to be choosing not to do so. Now why am I not surprised at that? If I am mistaken I'll be delighted and grateful to be pointed in the right direction to access the coverage. 

8 minutes ago, sirwalter said:

Unfortunately this appears not to be the case. Other clubs, e.g. Ross County, are offering matches to away fans on Saturday so it must be possible but Rangers seem to be choosing not to do so. Now why am I not surprised at that? If I am mistaken I'll be delighted and grateful to be pointed in the right direction to access the coverage. 

RANGERS return to action this weekend with a top of the table clash against Hearts.

For supporters who can't make it to Ibrox, there is live coverage available on RangersTV.

An SFA & SPFL ruling that clubs in Scotland cannot live stream Saturday 3.00pm KO matches in England has required Rangers to introduce a new video platform for this fixture.

Below you can find out how to watch from across the world.

SUPPORTERS IN SCOTLAND, NORTHERN IRELAND AND WALES

You can purchase pay per view access to the match for £9.99 here.

Please note: you will be required to register a new account (your existing RangersTV account will not permit access) and we encourage supporters to register in advance of the game to avoid missing any of the action.

We recommend you test your ability to access the site early. If you are identified as being in England but you aren’t, you can contact the Stream Digital support team. Find out more in the FAQs here.

To watch go to: https://rangersppv.streamdigital.tv/

SUPPORTERS IN ENGLAND

Unfortunately, Saturday's match will not be available live in England. RTV subscribers can watch full match coverage from 10pm on Saturday nightat rangers.co.uk/tv

Every away game the home team has sold the game PPV, and you access the away end for our own commentary . Ok you are giving them money but at least the stream is usually much better. 

No sign of this for this game tho 

47 minutes ago, Largo said:

RANGERS return to action this weekend with a top of the table clash against Hearts.

For supporters who can't make it to Ibrox, there is live coverage available on RangersTV.

An SFA & SPFL ruling that clubs in Scotland cannot live stream Saturday 3.00pm KO matches in England has required Rangers to introduce a new video platform for this fixture.

Please note: you will be required to register a new account (your existing RangersTV account will not permit access) and we encourage supporters to register in advance of the game to avoid missing any of the action.

We recommend you test your ability to access the site early. If you are identified as being in England but you aren’t, you can contact the Stream Digital support team. Find out more in the FAQs here.

SUPPORTERS IN ENGLAND

Unfortunately, Saturday's match will not be available live in England. RTV subscribers can watch full match coverage from 10pm on Saturday nightat rangers.co.uk/tv

Anyone tried this and having problems, I get to select event and it hangs 

3 hours ago, Harry Potter said:

Why are sky sports or BT not covering this top of the table clash, pretty sad state of affairs up here.

So where can i get to watch this, as im not outside uk its not available through Hearts tv,for me.

I dont do illegal streams before someone points this out.

Biggest game in Scotland this season and the tv companies failing big time, joke so it is.

Dundee aberdeen on the tv, aye thats a big clash, right enough.

Im sure there is some rule in place with Sky that the don't show either Celtic or Rangers home games (unless against each other obviously) but show all their away games. Had it been at Tynecastle it wouldn't be at 3 o'clock on a Saturday that's for sure.

Yes its pretty crazy indeed.......They have the tv rights yet put on a game that is so non interesting and miss this huge game .......I'm sure they can change their stupid rules.....The tv audience would be a huge draw for sky.....not Aberdeen v Dundee lol.........You could not make this up......only scotland .....This would not happen anywhere else thats for sure........i Hope we completely fk em 

5 minutes ago, Section N Rules said:

Im sure there is some rule in place with Sky that the don't show either Celtic or Rangers home games (unless against each other obviously) but show all their away games. Had it been at Tynecastle it wouldn't be at 3 o'clock on a Saturday that's for sure.

Not quite

Each team can only have 4 home gsmes screened. Each OF game plus 2 more.

At least one kept for nearer end of season run in.

12 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

Not quite

Each team can only have 4 home gsmes screened. Each OF game plus 2 more.

At least one kept for nearer end of season run in.

So not all of the 6 homes games against the OF and Hibs can be televised? 🤔

33 minutes ago, chrisyboy7 said:

Yes its pretty crazy indeed.......They have the tv rights yet put on a game that is so non interesting and miss this huge game .......I'm sure they can change their stupid rules.....The tv audience would be a huge draw for sky.....not Aberdeen v Dundee lol.........You could not make this up......only scotland .....This would not happen anywhere else thats for sure........i Hope we completely fk em 

There is no live Scottish match on Sky this weekend. 

4 hours ago, Harry Potter said:

I don't think the Dundee game is on tv. 

As mentioned above, Rangers TV doing PPV and our commentary will be available as an away option (just me on duty tomorrow, as Rob and Jimmy are both unavailable) - although Clive Tyldesley does Rangers TV so I won't be offended if anyone doesn't choose me 😅

Edited by Laurie

1 minute ago, Laurie said:

As mentioned above, Rangers TV doing PPV and our commentary will be available as an away option (just me on duty tomorrow, as Rob and Jimmy are both unavailable) - although Clive Tyldesley does Rangers TV so I won't be offended if anyone doesn't chose me 😅

Anyone picking the sycophant Tyldesley over Hearts tv needs their head looked at. 

Jack Torrance
1 hour ago, ericb said:

Anyone tried this and having problems, I get to select event and it hangs 

31 minutes ago, gnasher75 said:

Not working for me either

Maybe the email address [email protected] was too long?...

Ford Prentice

I think I've now got about three different registrations on Rangers tv. Will probably be deluged with unwanted emails but no sign of seeing the actual game.

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope
14 minutes ago, gnasher75 said:

It seems to think I am in England 

Could it be checking your IP address and, if it's in England, assuming you're there?  Of course, mabny Scots will have accounts with English-based ISPs but, perhaps it goes by some coded information about the node you're using.  Someone with more intermnet knwledge will correct this blether, I hope. I'm way beyond my technical comfort zone here.

While we're on the technical stuff, will VPN disguise the fact that we're in England and allow buying and watching the RTV PPV?

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope
45 minutes ago, Laurie said:

As mentioned above, Rangers TV doing PPV and our commentary will be available as an away option (just me on duty tomorrow, as Rob and Jimmy are both unavailable) - although Clive Tyldesley does Rangers TV so I won't be offended if anyone doesn't choose me 😅

42 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Anyone picking the sycophant Tyldesley over Hearts tv needs their head looked at. 

Exactly that, Laurie. When I'm watching a live match, if I can't get your commentary on the PPV feed, I turn down their voice and turn up Hearts TV. There 's a slight delay between Hearts commentary and the PPV, but it's a small price to pay.

(No need to thank me for this unsolicited testimonial - a pint of Diggers 80/- will be enough).

2 hours ago, Largo said:

SUPPORTERS IN ENGLAND

Thankyou for this. However although I have registered as requested I am not being permitted to make a purchase. Any idea what the problem might be? In the course of registering no details of my geographical location were requested.

14 minutes ago, Andrew Gilbert Wauchope said:

Exactly that, Laurie. When I'm watching a live match, if I can't get your commentary on the PPV feed, I turn down their voice and turn up Hearts TV. There 's a slight delay between Hearts commentary and the PPV, but it's a small price to pay.

(No need to thank me for this unsolicited testimonial - a pint of Diggers 80/- will be enough).

Sounds a good deal, that's the usual fee to be fair - I've bought a lot of pints in exchange for positive Kickback reviews 😛

1 hour ago, Laurie said:

Don’t put yourself down😀

but Clive was good for the hibs game!

18 minutes ago, sirwalter said:

Thankyou for this. However although I have registered as requested I am not being permitted to make a purchase. Any idea what the problem might be? In the course of registering no details of my geographical location were requested.

I have registered and paid for game ?

If I can do it anyone can .

Need to register with Hearts next week to get the home games . Failed the last time because they require a different email address ! Wtf 

This is my level 

5 hours ago, Harry Potter said:

Why are sky sports or BT not covering this top of the table clash, pretty sad state of affairs up here.

So where can i get to watch this, as im not outside uk its not available through Hearts tv,for me.

I dont do illegal streams before someone points this out.

Biggest game in Scotland this season and the tv companies failing big time, joke so it is.

Dundee aberdeen on the tv, aye thats a big clash, right enough.

Get yourself a visible panty line and buy a one day pass on hearts tv and listen to Laurie talk you through the game.

alledgedly some fans do this🤫 

all monies to hmfc

8 minutes ago, heatonjambo said:

Don’t put yourself down😀

but Clive was good for the hibs game!

Wasn't a self put down as such, I just think Clive is a good commentator - have watched some of Rangers TV with him and it's excellent coverage (and quite fair/balanced - albeit with a Rangers focus, like we do with Hearts). If he is on, or Rory Hamilton for County, I wouldn't mind watching the home stream if I were tuning in! 

20 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

Why does it start at 6pm, presumed it was for tv.

Where are you getting this from HP?

Website says 3pm

Re: the Dundee Aberdeen KO, as mentioned above it's to do with trying to appeal to an American/international audience. See below:

ABERDEEN and Dundee have agreed to trial a 6pm kick-off for their meeting in the Scottish Premiership next month in order to boost the overseas coverage of our game.

The fixture, due to be played at Dens Park on Saturday October 16, will be given a later kick-off time in the hope of "attracting greater audiences and exposure".

Aberdeen have previously unsuccessfully pushed for evening kick-offs on a Saturday after similar requests were turned down in recent years but the plan now has the green light after receiving the go-ahead from both of the top-flight clubs involved.

A statement from the Dons released on Twitter explained the reasoning behind the decision. It read: "The later time of 6.00pm for our cinch Premiership match against Dundee at Dens Park on 16th of October was at the request of both teams to allow for international broadcast.

"It is part of the club’s plan to trial different approaches in pursuit of attracting greater attendances and exposure. Feedback from fans will be welcomed and monitored to inform any future changes."

Both Aberdeen and Dundee are part of a five-strong group of Premiership clubs that have financed an independent review of the SPFL in search of "significant additional revenues for the benefit of all".

The review - also supported by Hearts, Hibernian and Dundee United - will be carried out by Deloitte and has been endorsed by the league's governing body.

https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/19601886.aberdeen-dundee-trial-late-premiership-kick-off/

Stupid Sexy Flanders
5 hours ago, Harry Potter said:

Dundee v Aberdeen isn't on the telly either. 

6 minutes ago, Barack said:

I realise it'll be midday in Alabama in that time.

Not really sure what kind of inbred similarities I was going for. 😐

As for Aberdeen; I doubt many people in Atlanta, care how Stephen Glass is doing in Scotland. 

My daughter and American BF live in Atlanta. They're always asking me how Glass is getting on.

Ok, I lied, doubt they would even know who he is.

1 hour ago, Tommy Brown said:

Where are you getting this from HP?

Website says 3pm

BBC sport fixture list.  Its a trial for games to start at 6pm, not on tv as i thought.

Dont half like to muck about with games up here, run by clowns though.

Edited by Harry Potter

16 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

BBC sport fixture list.  Its a trial for games to start at 6pm, not on tv as i thought.

Dont half like to muck about with games up here, run by clowns though.

Sorry mate, I thought you were on about our game with Dundee next week 👍

ArmiyaRomanova
3 hours ago, sirwalter said:

I had a similar problem - last time I checked, Edinburgh wasn't in England - but this is the message I received when trying to sign up and buy the stream. Sent their tech folk a message, got an almost immediate response to reload the site on my browser - when I did, I still annoyingly get the

*** FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY***

Please note that your login details from RangersTV WILL NOT WORK on this website and we cannot offer streaming into England for this match. 

at the top of every screen - but scrolling down, found the ability to purchase the stream. Will find out tomorrow if it works......

Edited by ArmiyaRomanova

5 minutes ago, ArmiyaRomanova said:

I had a similar problem - last time I checked, Edinburgh wasn't in England - but this is the message I received when trying to sign up and buy the stream. Sent their tech folk a message, got an almost immediate response to reload the site on my browser - when I did, I still annoyingly get the

Please note that your login details from RangersTV WILL NOT WORK on this website and we cannot offer streaming into England for this match. 

at the top of every screen - but scrolling down, found the ability to purchase the stream. Will find out tomorrow if it works......

I missed the second half of the Ross county game because of this.

12 minutes ago, ArmiyaRomanova said:

Im getting this as well, my location settings are on, Edinburgh moved to England, what a carry on, might golf the morra and forget about the game🤕, what a palava to watch a game. really pissed off now.

I sent a message on the website to say I was in Fife not England. A couple of hours later I tried again and it worked. Looking forward to the game now.

Amazing that Ross County can set all this up and it took about two minutes to sign up while the mighty Rangers make such a mess of it.

1 hour ago, ArmiyaRomanova said:

Same for me. Just need the Jam Tarts to do their bit now!