Rangers tv stream on Saturday

jambocall51

For those that can't make AWAY games, sign up for Hearts TV international then get yourself a very decent VPN (Virtual Private Network)...Eff paying The Rangers/Ross County/Dundee, Celtic, etc... They can totally smoke and poke it 

Appreciate this will not be condoned by Hearts however the money goes to the club and at £13 per month or whatever is a bargain. I am sure this practice will be halted at some point I personally prefer this to getting free illegal streams.   

For the record I travel around Europe.... :kirk:

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Harry Potter

• sadj

• upgotheheads

• Tommy Brown

7 hours ago, Largo said:

RANGERS return to action this weekend with a top of the table clash against Hearts.

For supporters who can't make it to Ibrox, there is live coverage available on RangersTV.

An SFA & SPFL ruling that clubs in Scotland cannot live stream Saturday 3.00pm KO matches in England has required Rangers to introduce a new video platform for this fixture.

Below you can find out how to watch from across the world.

SUPPORTERS IN SCOTLAND, NORTHERN IRELAND AND WALES

You can purchase pay per view access to the match for £9.99 here.

Please note: you will be required to register a new account (your existing RangersTV account will not permit access) and we encourage supporters to register in advance of the game to avoid missing any of the action.

We recommend you test your ability to access the site early. If you are identified as being in England but you aren’t, you can contact the Stream Digital support team. Find out more in the FAQs here.

To watch go to: https://rangersppv.streamdigital.tv/

SUPPORTERS IN ENGLAND

Unfortunately, Saturday's match will not be available live in England. RTV subscribers can watch full match coverage from 10pm on Saturday nightat rangers.co.uk/tv

Further to my earlier response I have now managed to contact the provider and received a very prompt and helpful reply. All now seems set fair for tomorrow. Although Hearts website eventually provided your information I am most appreciative of your taking the trouble to post it. Hope it's a good game; as to the result, well..?!

4 hours ago, Laurie said:

Wasn't a self put down as such, I just think Clive is a good commentator - have watched some of Rangers TV with him and it's excellent coverage (and quite fair/balanced - albeit with a Rangers focus, like we do with Hearts). If he is on, or Rory Hamilton for County, I wouldn't mind watching the home stream if I were tuning in! 

Your modesty and magnanimity do you credit, Laurie...but it's you to whom I shall be lending an ear tomorrow. I hope it proves a pleasing and satisfying experience for us both!

Fire_At_The_Disco
14 hours ago, gnasher75 said:

I sent a message on the website to say I was in Fife not England. A couple of hours later I tried again and it worked. Looking forward to the game now.

Amazing that Ross County can set all this up and it took about two minutes to sign up while the mighty Rangers make such a mess of it.

Did you send this through the internal contact us page? I’m still getting the your in England message. 

5 minutes ago, Fire_At_The_Disco said:

Did you send this through the internal contact us page? I’m still getting the your in England message. 

Yes. I got a reply that went to my spam folder to say refresh your browser. 

highlandjambo3

So, for clarification…..is the rangers PPV now working?  I’ll sign up about 2ish and select the “away team” option which is only fair seeing as I don’t know the words to “hello, hello…….”

6 minutes ago, highlandjambo3 said:

So, for clarification…..is the rangers PPV now working?  I’ll sign up about 2ish and select the “away team” option which is only fair seeing as I don’t know the words to “hello, hello…….”

No not working, cant even get to payment, i must still be in England, well it thinks i am.

Ready to give up on this,

King Of The Cat Cafe

Still nothing working for me.  Have refreshed browser and even rebooted.

Sent a message more than two hours ago, no reply.

Looks like they do not want my 9.99.

2 minutes ago, King Of The Cat Cafe said:

Still nothing working for me.  Have refreshed browser and even rebooted.

Sent a message more than two hours ago, no reply.

Looks like they do not want my 9.99.

sent a message just after 8am, nothing back, 

King Of The Cat Cafe
4 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

sent a message just after 8am, nothing back, 

Amateur hour.  They have known the problems from others on hers since at least yesterday.

I've had no problem with other away clubs

What the actual F is up with the PPV option. Genuinely think it’s a ruse from Rangers to make it look like there’s an option and they don’t actually provide it! 😝

1 minute ago, soonbe110 said:

Working fine for me, logged in and got the holding caption until 2.30. 

Through Rangers PPV or hearts telly?

Just now, Gavman81 said:

Through Rangers PPV or hearts telly?

Rangers ppv.  Sticks in the throat to give them a penny but couldn’t get through in time for ko so they are getting £22 less than they would have. 

King Of The Cat Cafe

Rangers probably reckon the only people looking a PPV pass at this stage are Hearts fans and can't be arsed making things work.

Not working for me either. Can’t get past this page no matter which link I follow  even if I click on FAQ which is suggested route to contact them. Any ideas ?

4D4A701A-57DB-407A-9D53-F39BE93EF970.png

24 minutes ago, GorgieBoy74 said:

Not working for me either. Can’t get past this page no matter which link I follow  even if I click on FAQ which is suggested route to contact them. Any ideas ?

4D4A701A-57DB-407A-9D53-F39BE93EF970.png

I used the link that was posted earlier. That information was at top of page but lower down was an option to register. It was fine after that. Sorry if not helping but that's what I found. 

It's working for me.Straightforward and cheaper than clubs in Championship.

No idea why it's not working for others.

I googled Rangers PPV and it came up Watch Rangers v Hearts.It took me to link.I registered and then paid.Its been confirmed by email and programme starts at 2.30.

1 hour ago, j1964m said:

Today’s games on hesgoals    http://www.hesgoal.tv/

That link isn't working for me but I can get to hesgoal by googling. Unfortunately the game isn't listed and they're already showing the 1500 kickoffs, (European time), 1600 here. 

Registered for the Rangers site but when trying to pay just get the 'think you're in England' page.  Even the FAQ comes back with the England restriction page.

Oh well - no 9.99 for them, Hesgoal it is.

9 hours ago, upgotheheads said:

That link isn't working for me but I can get to hesgoal by googling. Unfortunately the game isn't listed and they're already showing the 1500 kickoffs, (European time), 1600 here. 

It's listed....

3 minutes ago, upgotheheads said:

Have another look about half past two.

Mr God Awful Ugly

After using the 'contact us' option on the Rangers PPV it worked. The reply back was...

Thank you for your email.

Your account has been set so that you should now have access to the site. Please refresh your browser and retry logging in. 

If you have any other issues please get in touch.

2 minutes ago, Jumper said:

Have another look about half past two.

Right, there are two pages with different styles, one is showing the game  on a list the other page (the one I usually use) isn't,. Hopefully it will appear🤞

Fair play to them, their help site replied pretty quickly and unblocked me....so I'm in.

Also good you get the Hearts TV coverage option too.

Sometimes being in England is rubbish. It's not as if I'm going to go an watch a local game instead now that they've blocked the Scottish games.

Mr God Awful Ugly
Just now, Sooperstar said:

How do you contact the support team?!

The option doesn't show on a phone. But did on the TV or laptop if that is of any help

Same issue for me, and no option to contact support on the site that I can see? Grudges giving them the money to be honest so twitter feed it is for me

14 minutes ago, Mr God Awful Ugly said:

The option doesn't show on a phone. But did on the TV or laptop if that is of any help

Got it through Google. Cheers. 

38 minutes ago, upgotheheads said:

Right, there are two pages with different styles, one is showing the game  on a list the other page (the one I usually use) isn't,. Hopefully it will appear🤞

The game's listed on both HesGoal sites now.

I've never really used Hesgoal before. Just getting buffering the now. Is that the same for everyone and it'll be up and running at kick off? 

Just now, No Idle Talk said:

Bought the game through Hun TV. Has the Hearts TV coverage started? Or does it just come on at 3 for the commentary?

That's what a think mate 

5 minutes ago, Kendoll said:

I've never really used Hesgoal before. Just getting buffering the now. Is that the same for everyone and it'll be up and running at kick off? 

Make sure the missus and kids aren't watching. You'll be amazed at how many beautiful young asian women there are in your town  looking for men over 35 to spend the rest of their lives with.

47 minutes ago, Gards said:

Fair play to them, their help site replied pretty quickly and unblocked me....so I'm in.

Also good you get the Hearts TV coverage option too.

I was also unblocked, working ok now.

highlandjambo3

Registered an account with the rangers page………I just ignored that thingammy Bob about England and went straight to the payment page, payed £9.99 and then received “you have paid for this event” then clicked the ‘away team video”.  Now on a page with maroon colour and hearts player on the front…….hopefully that’s it, commentary to start soon with 17 minutes to go.

Forever Hearts
1 minute ago, tokyowalnut said:

Really frustrating trying to register on Rangers PPV. Thinks I’m in England on my phone and through my TV.

Do you have a VPN? 

2 minutes ago, highlandjambo3 said:

Registered an account with the rangers page………I just ignored that thingammy Bob about England and went straight to the payment page, payed £9.99 and then received “you have paid for this event” then clicked the ‘away team video”.  Now on a page with maroon colour and hearts player on the front…….hopefully that’s it, commentary to start soon with 17 minutes to go.

I have the same screen. Hoping it is going to click on before kick off!

3 minutes ago, upgotheheads said:

Make sure the missus and kids aren't watching. You'll be amazed at how many beautiful young asian women there are in your town  looking for men over 35 to spend the rest of their lives with.

I'm already kinda curious as to what the 10 ordinary things women wear are that men find sexy 😂