Der Kaiser

Why the feck is this clown Being given the time of day in An Interview about his opinions on climate change.

"oooh...my aston martin runs on biodiesel.....I've got solar panels on my many different properties"

A member of royalty.....a prince.....Telling us about the great things he's done for Climate change. the royal family probably have A bigger carbon footprint than oil companies when you consider their properties, Staff, security etc etc

go **** yourself charles. You are in no position To lecture anyone on climate impact. Can the media not just ignore these leeches?

......rant over....well....rant paused more like.....

Edited by Der Kaiser

I wonder if he realises his biodiesel still produces CO2. Yes it is lower than traditional fuel at about half but it still produces CO2

Howdy Doody Jambo

Too many politicians and so called leaders keep telling people what to do what not to do how to do it how not to do it, godshites the lot of them, they have no right or left telling people how to live their life's wish they would all just fling shite at themselves and **** aff 

1 hour ago, Der Kaiser said:

Why the feck is this clown Being given the time of day in An Interview about his opinions on climate change.

"oooh...my aston martin runs on biodiesel.....I've got solar panels on my many different properties"

A member of royalty.....a prince.....Telling us about the great things he's done for Climate change. the royal family probably have A bigger carbon footprint than oil companies when you consider their properties, Staff, security etc etc

go **** yourself charles. You are in no position To lecture anyone on climate impact. Can the media not just ignore these leeches?

Excellent rant. I agree entirely.

I didn't hear him, but he is entitled to his opinion.  If some ordinary wallah who made good came out with the same opinions, would that be more acceptable?

It was total cringe and the sycophant nature of the interview was vommit inducing.

You could tell when it went back to the studio even they had a wtf was that shite look.

And I'm no royal basher.

been here before
1 hour ago, Der Kaiser said:

So the media should ignore him but you go into a frothing rant about him?

Not only do you not ignore him but you seem to think he posts on here.

Very odd.

Never saw his interview, but I suspect that this Climate Change conference will be a complete waste of time with countries realising that energy bills are unaffordable and we are paying the same companies subsidies for the renewables while they keep increasing fuel bills year on year.

I don't see countries like China and Australia bothering with whatever outcomes get agreed if it isn't suitable to them.

2 hours ago, Der Kaiser said:

As much as I listened to the interview with incredulity, I'll give him credit for at least trying - though it does feel somewhat like a band aid on an amputation and hugely lacking in self awareness - my real scorn is saved for his second offspring (the 'spare') and 'b' list celeb wife who are just full on hypocrites with their borrowed private jets routine.

COP26 will put policies in place akin to turning up at a volcanic eruption with a dust pan and brush.

Waste of time until the fat cats can make money from it then they will be all over it like a rash!

I think they'll bump him off soon and go straight to Will. Having that slavering jakey as king would be too much for even that crowd to pull off. 

Horatio Caine
1 hour ago, been here before said:

Very odd.

He probably does.  I've seen a picture of the crowd mocking Lennon and i'm sure Charlie boy is there...

15 minutes ago, Savage Vince said:

I think they'll bump him off soon and go straight to Will. Having that slavering jakey as king would be too much for even that crowd to pull off. 

:lol:

2 hours ago, been here before said:

Very odd.

20190917_192117.gif.9037a3d218f0c4060f5182dd63a44f88.gif

Best description I’ve heard of them was Frankie Boyle talking about Afghanistan. “ Aye, we’ll teach them about democracy by having a Prince shoot at them from a helicopter. “

Kinda summed it up !

Maiden Gorgie
27 minutes ago, Boab said:

Best description I’ve heard of them was Frankie Boyle talking about Afghanistan. “ Aye, we’ll teach them about democracy by having a Prince shoot at them from a helicopter. “

Kinda summed it up !

Not a massive fan but FB does call it right a lot of the time 🤣

4 hours ago, Lord BJ said:

Probably more effective than some random glueing themselves to the road, blocking traffic and telling us what to do. 

At least he can speak in a coherent manner.

A bit like Greta, can be a divisive character, but they have a platform and they are trying to use it for good on an important issue. I find it too hard to be critical of well intention efforts. Unlike, others he’s not harming people with his actions. 

Like us all we don’t get to choose what we’re born into. Charlie boy ain’t no different. 

He could give it up any time he chooses. George the last is a racist wife killer.

Och look, Chuck’s a bit of an arse, but he’s a harmless and pleasant arse.

There’s worse than Chas, make no mistake.

Just stop watching the news. Stop caring about anyone else apart from your own life. 

No one is perfect. Approach everything with an open mind 

1 minute ago, Restonbabe said:

Just stop watching the news. Stop caring about anyone else apart from your own life. 

Good advice, but hard to put into practice.

5 hours ago, been here before said:

Very odd.

could be something in this. 

4 hours ago, Jeffros Furios said:

Charlie is a ****in arsehole

Confirmed. Charles posts on kickback. 

It seems we always have to hav a person seen as the head of a Country. Britain still has as do some others a Royal Family, the Windsors seem to have maintained the Royal image whereas others are pretty ordinary and not heavily involved in the business of running the Country. Then you look at say Russia where the Royals were removed an so were their heads, no chance of ancestry taking their place, instead the got Stalin, Kruschev, et al. France and Italy same story got rid of them, some good leaders some no so good. United States never really had them, and they got Nixon, Trump and a few others as replacement. We are an ancient people but none of us have managed a perfect leadership situation.

1 hour ago, Morgan said:

Good advice, but hard to put into practice.

It really isn't. The hardest thing to overcome is your own mind. 

Doubting yourself is the disease. The cure is to just do it!!

Development of the mind comes through growing up and experiencing life. 

What's the worst thing that could happen to you? 

If it is that bad and the worst thing has happened to you.

You have to understand it's a positive. 

Because you will have gained valuable experience. You won't ever go there again. And if you do........... 

You know the way out of it.

1 hour ago, Restonbabe said:

It was the top story on my news app.

I always check the news on my phone at the end of my work to see if anything has happened in the world....and apparently nothing had.....except Charles fueling his Aston on leftover chardonnay. 

A Boy Named Crow
8 hours ago, Lord BJ said:

His brother, allegedly, for a start 🙈

Edward seems fairly innocuous...or do you mean his beasty half* brother?

*allegedly

Jeffros Furios
8 hours ago, gjcc said:

could be something in this. 

Confirmed. Charles posts on kickback. 

:arry:

Irony aside. Qt least he is talking about it. On an individual level humans aren't going to make much impact on CC. Needs to big companies to. And it's not getting rid of plastic straws.

3 hours ago, A Boy Named Crow said:

Edward seems fairly innocuous...or do you mean his beasty half* brother?

*allegedly

Probably a tosser too, sure I read recently that his missus is meant to be a total bitch to the staff apparently.

jack D and coke
3 hours ago, hughesie27 said:

Irony aside. Qt least he is talking about it. On an individual level humans aren't going to make much impact on CC. Needs to big companies to. And it's not getting rid of plastic straws.

Yeah it’s all just lip service. Were ****ed. We have to hope the predictions are spectacularly wrong cos we ain’t changing anything as a species. Certainly not our behaviour and the consumer lifestyles we all selfishly want to live. 

4 hours ago, hughesie27 said:

Correct, there will be more of a tangible impact from the COP26 corporate sponsors than there will be from the Governments attending

A Boy Named Crow
2 hours ago, CostaJambo said:

Probably a tosser too, sure I read recently that his missus is meant to be a total bitch to the staff apparently.

Fair enough, more than willing to believe he's a complete tosser. Really he was just a tool for shoehorning in, not one, but two allegations about Andrew 

:jambobanana:

40 minutes ago, A Boy Named Crow said:

Fair enough, more than willing to believe he's a complete tosser. Really he was just a tool for shoehorning in, not one, but two allegations about Andrew 

:jambobanana:

I hear you mate, any excuse eh? "It was just a straightforward shooting week-end"!! Still cracks me up every time that line!

On 11/10/2021 at 23:59, Der Kaiser said:

It was the top story on my news app.

I always check the news on my phone at the end of my work to see if anything has happened in the world....and apparently nothing had.....except Charles fueling his Aston on leftover chardonnay. 

Why tho. 

Why not contact loved ones and those you actually care about. 

That's the real news 

4 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Should have tried saving children from his brother as a starter. 

What's happening with Andrew anyway?

Untouchable?

12 hours ago, Restonbabe said:

Why tho. 

Why not contact loved ones and those you actually care about. 

That's the real news 

"Hi son... your Dad has a urinary tract infection "

Thanks Restonbabe........thanks.