Souttar...............off soon.....?

Section Q

Forever Hearts
Just now, ToqueJambo said:

I was talking about how the OF uses the media to indirectly tap up and unsettle players.

Is it just the OF that do it? No other club is guilty of it? You really need to get over your OF obsession and stop blaming them for everything. Yes, there's plenty to have a go at them for, but this tapping up players is not solely an OF thing. It's being going on at every club since football was invented.  

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Forever Hearts

• Bazzas right boot

• JimmyCant

• Naisys Tackle

46 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

I happen to know exactly how Rangers and Celtic use certain journalists.

What happened to the DR Celtic supporting journos who went after the Heart and Hand Rangers boys then were found to be spouting their own sectarian drivel on their own twitter accounts?

Guest ToqueJambo
1 minute ago, Jambo92 said:

What happened to the DR Celtic supporting journos who went after the Heart and Hand Rangers boys then were found to be spouting their own sectarian drivel on their own twitter accounts?

Not being from Glasgow, I don't know, understand or care about all that shit.

4 hours ago, upgotheheads said:

Alex Mcleish has been talking p15h for years. Worse than that he's been incoherent for years, even while he was manager of Scotland, he only got that job because of his connections with the Scottish Football Establishment (SFE), prominent among whom is The Rangers Football club (formerly known as Sevco, formerly known as Rangers Football club). it would be interesting to know what the fee is for such an 'interview'.

The man that capped Lewis Stevenson

Forever Hearts
4 hours ago, ToqueJambo said:

Not being from Glasgow, I don't know, understand or care about all that shit.

Translated - "This is a bit awkward for me and I can't answer"

19 hours ago, Largo said:

Honestly as a Rangers supporter I laughed at this post, but you have been spot on as I see the Daily Record doing an interview with Alex McLeish saying  that the lad would jump at the chance to sign for Rangers 😁

We wouldn't happen to be playing them this weekend would we 😂. Top reporting from DR btw - shows how much they've actually looked into Souttar when they're saying he was out with a serious ankle injury. 

Look out for "Celtic offering Gordon a pre-contract in January" rumours next month since we've got Celtic at home on 2 Dec. 

Happens every time we're about to play one of them. 

Edited by Batistuta87

13 hours ago, upgotheheads said:

Alex Mcleish has been talking p15h for years. Worse than that he's been incoherent for years, even while he was manager of Scotland, he only got that job because of his connections with the Scottish Football Establishment (SFE), prominent among whom is The Rangers Football club (formerly known as Sevco, formerly known as Rangers Football club). it would be interesting to know what the fee is for such an 'interview'.

Looks, and sounds, like a pished auld jakie.

Someone who cannot fathom that there is more to life than Rangers Football Club.

It's reported on English BBC gossip section. Stoke, Villa and Spurs are all looking at Souttar. 

Harry Souttar.... same source quoted as the Scottish media.

Souttar should not sign for them or their unwashed brethren. Soapy if he has any sense should commit to us after we stood by him through his injuries. Any player who is a threat usually gets signed to warm the bench and is ultimately loaned out to some shitey English league 1 side for them to make a profit. Its the Glasgow way.

8 hours ago, boag1874 said:

https://t.co/g5HqBpLu5e Brilliant😂😂

That's a Belter. As Homer would say, "it's funny because it's true". 

I think Souttar will sign a contract extension with us and be away within a year. 

If he doesn't, and buggers off on a cheap then I'll be annoyed but so be it, I feel confident (given this summers dealings) that Joe and his team (along with the manager) could get a suitable replacement brought in. 

On 14/10/2021 at 23:01, ToqueJambo said:

I was talking about how the OF uses the media to indirectly tap up and unsettle players, which absolutely does affect players (the tapping up).

I was talking to my auld man about this just yesterday. OF have done this for over 40 years. If the Scottish media stopped the west coast rhetoric and really got behind teams who make a fresh challenge, like what the English press did with Leicester, then we'd see better journalism and fairer reporting. Instead we get papers indirectly touting other clubs top players to the OF. I've already seen stories why rangers should sign Gordon and Soapy. Also Beni could do a job a Celtic. I don't think the lad came to Scotland to keep the bench warm. 

12 hours ago, Japan Jambo said:

love it, like all good parody close to the bone.

Many a true word spoke in jest