Souttar...............off soon.....?

Section Q

Stoke and Blackburn interested....

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/stoke-city-and-blackburn-rovers-enter-race-for-hearts-star/

""But in the end, it will be down to Stoke’s medical team and their judgement as to whether this is a signing worth making or not. The fact they operate with three central defenders makes it vital he’s a reliable figure at the back.""

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Forever Hearts

• Bazzas right boot

• JimmyCant

• Naisys Tackle

Just now, indianajones said:

Stoke and Blackburn are both smaller clubs than Hearts. 

Not in real wages terms, both massive clubs in their own right.

Just now, jonnothejambo said:

Massive clubs my arse.

So Blackburn and Stoke are not massive clubs according to your arse, sorry this is about opinions and I say they are, Stoke in particular have a massive fan base, Blackburn former champions, but your arse says different lol.

Forever Hearts
29 minutes ago, frankblack said:

I called this one on the thread about what the Weegie press would publish in advance of our Sevco game.

Makes you wonder why they're printing stories about Nathan Patterson signing for Everton or Manchester United.....

Just now, Mr Sifter said:

FTFY. 

Who did that then lol, anyway MoN turned a few jobs down before going there, so think he knows a bit more than Johnny or Johnny's arse. 

32 minutes ago, Section Q said:

I said this in July

Would be madness by Celtic to not consider signing him.

We just are not in good position to get top dollar for him. Unless he can prove his fitness with being in the team.

Can't  see him being here after January.

been here before
48 minutes ago, frankblack said:

I called this one on the thread about what the Weegie press would publish in advance of our Sevco game.

****in hell frank so you did.

The Daily Mail reporting Stoke and Blackburn might be intetested in Souttar is exactly what you called with your prediction of-

"Souttar about to sign pre-contract for Rangers" claims The Sun

:rofl:identical in every way.

Dont ever change franky.

Edited by been here before

The player clearly doesnt give a hoot about securing a decent transfer fee for the club so come January.....Highest bidder can have him.........Then we move on.

17 minutes ago, been here before said:

****in hell frank so you did.

The Daily Mail reporting Stoke and Blackburn might be intetested in Souttar is exactly what you called with your prediction of-

"Souttar about to sign pre-contract for Rangers" claims The Sun

:rofl:identical in every way.

Dont ever change franky.

:rofl:

I seem to have acquired a desperate stalker after ripping you for arsepaper as a rabid anti-vaxxer in the shed.

Your complete meltdown was a sight to behold. :rofl:

Edited by frankblack

Portable Badger
30 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Apparently it's seven towns rolled into one and they make nice oatcakes and pots. 

Enjoy yourself Soapy...

Crockery - less so pots.  But it is a shit-hole

33 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Indeed you did,  Frank. 

Article is via the Daily Hun I see. 

I doubt very much this will unsettle anyone, however. It's par for the course and I reckon they will laugh their cocks off at the clubs mentioned.

Let me see.  Stoke have his brother so lets link John as well.

So utterly predictable.  Anybody who pays for that "newspaper" needs their head examined.

I saw Pulp at T in the Park years ago where Jarvis Cocker pretended to wipe his arse with their now defunct sister paper.

So predictable that the Daily Ranger would run a story like this in the lead up to next weekend's game.

I want to beat these *******s in the worst way. 

15 minutes ago, chrisyboy7 said:

The player clearly doesnt give a hoot about securing a decent transfer fee for the club so come January.....Highest bidder can have him.........Then we move on.

And you know this how exactly?

3 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Let me see.  Stoke have his brother so lets link John as well.

So utterly predictable.  Anybody who pays for that "newspaper" needs their head examined.

With their head coach being Michael O'Neill, I would say it's totally plausible.

Stoke are viable chance of being EPL again next season.

Savage doesn't seem to impressed with how the Hickey deal went down.

Can't see him allowing something similar on his watch.

£5million and 25% sell on or GTF

been here before
17 minutes ago, frankblack said:

I seem to have acquired a desperate stalker after ripping you for arsepaper as a rabid anti-vaxxer in the shed.

Your complete meltdown was a sight to behold. :rofl:

Frankychops you dont have "a stalker". Its a messageboard and folk will reoly to posts. Yours are particularly hilariously idiotic so will always garner replies.

"I called this"

1 hour ago, jonnothejambo said:

Massive clubs my arse.

just ignore him, they are all over threads where he can put the boot into our club, yet any thread with positivity they are harder to find than lord lucan

13 minutes ago, Longbaws said:

Savage doesn't seem to impressed with how the Hickey deal went down.

Can't see him allowing something similar on his watch.

£5million and 25% sell on or GTF

GTF can mean getting feck all for a player wishing to move on.

We have to be realistic.

I really hope we can persuade him on a further 2 year deal, knowing he will leave halfway through.

He has ambitions, Hearts ambitions may not be enough for him.

Just now, Tommy Brown said:

GTF can mean getting feck all for a player wishing to move on.

We have to be realistic.

I really hope we can persuade him on a further 2 year deal, knowing he will leave halfway through.

He has ambitions, Hearts ambitions may not be enough for him.

i would hope he would sign a 2 year deal, maybe with the potential of an extra year which had a buy out clause in it. 

Forever Hearts
38 minutes ago, No Idle Talk said:

So predictable that the Daily Ranger would run a story like this in the lead up to next weekend's game.

I want to beat these *******s in the worst way. 

You do realise it's circulation has dropped through the floor and Rangers fans actively boycott it? 

In fact, you probably don't...🙄

At the end of the day it is up to John as to whether he signs a new contract or not. I'd love him to sign on as at least we will get a fee but players come and go, they will be replaced. If John goes, Taylor Moore would be the obvious choice to replace him long term. 

Forever Hearts

If he's got anything about him at all he'd sign a new contract to ensure we get a few bob after spending half his Hearts career on the treatment table.  

1 hour ago, Section Q said:

Stoke and Blackburn interested....

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/stoke-city-and-blackburn-rovers-enter-race-for-hearts-star/

""But in the end, it will be down to Stoke’s medical team and their judgement as to whether this is a signing worth making or not. The fact they operate with three central defenders makes it vital he’s a reliable figure at the back.""

Interesting to that a few other clubs are reportedly interested in Souttar's younger brother who is at Stoke currently.

With any luck they will sell him before they make a move for John so that we know how much money they have to spend and don't get ripped off as usual.

Francis Albert
1 hour ago, Lfhearts said:

So Blackburn and Stoke are not massive clubs according to your arse, sorry this is about opinions and I say they are, Stoke in particular have a massive fan base, Blackburn former champions, but your arse says different lol.

Last pre Covid average attendances were about 18000 for Stoke and 15000 for Blackburn. Massive clubs?

Indeed you did,  Frank. 

Article is via the Daily Hun I see. 

I doubt very much this will unsettle anyone, however. It's par for the course and I reckon they will laugh their cocks off at the clubs mentioned.

They wont have cocks as they are all ******s.

Yep it's all about opinions and I agree with my arse. After all I talk out of it sometimes.....

Very wise!  A breakdown in communication can be a messy business!

32 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

You do realise it's circulation has dropped through the floor and Rangers fans actively boycott it? 

In fact, you probably don't...🙄

How do you know this? 

To be fair it’s not a massive stretch of the imagination. They boycotted saving their club so a 50p paper is no sacrifice.

been here before
3 minutes ago, DS98 said:

How do you know this? 

To be fair it’s not a massive stretch of the imagination. They boycotted saving their club so a 50p paper is no sacrifice.

Frank "called it" in his post about Souttar, the Huns and The Sun.

portobellojambo1
1 hour ago, chrisyboy7 said:

Not sure where you have drawn this conclusion from.

Lots has been said about John Souttar, he has been linked with some clubs but has never, to my knowledge, said that he wants to leave Hearts. If he does choose to leave I'd like to hope that he would be aiming higher than either Stoke or Blackburn, if he has any intention of looking to play in England.

Such links were always going to surface this week, it has become fairly habitual in the lead up to games against the OF.

Alex MacDonald

These “reports” wouldn’t have appeared this weekend if we weren’t about to play Sevco next Saturday, and a genuine threat in overtaking them at the top of the table. It’s the MSM in Glasgow doing what they’ve always done. Bringing 3 points back to Edinburgh will be joyous.

Forever Hearts
10 minutes ago, DS98 said:

How do you know this? 

The same way that I know today is Sunday. What a bizarre question. 

I got told in the summer that he wasn’t signing. Not sure if his attitude towards a new deal has changed but seems not. 

Fair enough, short career etc etc but I’d have hoped for a bit of sensible compromise. With the performances of Halkett and Moore he doesn’t start the next game anyway and I’d keep it that way until he either signs or get him punted in January.

3 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

The same way that I know today is Sunday. What a bizarre question. 

Bizarre reply if you ask me. Do you ‘boycott’ it like?

Forever Hearts
Just now, DS98 said:

Bizarre reply if you ask me. Do you ‘boycott’ it like?

I don't buy newspapers, like the vast majority of the country.