Next Five Games

martoon

Pasquale for King

Draw at Ibrox, win the rest. No reason having seen these teams so far and what we’ve done that it shouldn’t happen. 

We’ll beat Rangers and the SPFL will convene an emergency meeting with the referees,  we’ll then lose the next 4 with 12 penalties against, 1 red card per game and several offside decisions against us. 

Arthur Morgan
4 hours ago, Doc Rob said:

The key fixture for me is St Johnstone. We haven’t beaten them in Perth in the league since about 2009.

13th November 2011 to be precise. I remember because it was my 18th birthday and I went.

Ford Prentice

I fancy us to take at least a point at Ibrox but all unbeaten runs come to an end sometime and I suspect it'll be during this run. Probably at St Johnston since I've bought a ticket and  jinxed them - don't think I've seen us win there. A draw at Aberdeen wouldn't be a bad result, I think they'll get harder to beat.

So predicting 8 points hoping for more.

• 2 weeks later...
August Landmesser

just bumping this work in progress thread

So far;

Rangers - D (a good draw)

Dundee - D (a disappointing draw)

St J - ?

Aberdeen - ?

Utd - ?

Still on course for 11 points, which would be great. Looking to be getting quite important that we beat Utd though, as they're building up a head of steam, and they have winnable games v Livi and St J before they play us

worrying that Aberdeen may have found form just before we play them. I'll go for 2 more draws which wouldn't be bad results in isolation but we need to be getting 3 points on the board from somewhere