• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• manaliveits105

• Japan Jambo

• JudyJudyJudy

• Seymour M Hersh

16 hours ago, jonesy said:

The BBC has plenty of problems - their editorial stance on Scottish independence just one of them, I'd imagine.

And, no - as we're living in an 'enlightened' age of hyper-awareness of the power of language to offend and denigrate (oftentimes on behalf of others), then the Irn-Bru-fuelled haggis munchers ( 😜 ) should be a little more inclusive than to borrow and modify a racially-charged slur.

Hoose Jock is rather accurate. 

16 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

When the krankie, shortbread senate, haggis vouchers, freeeeddum etc stops I’ll reign in the uncle tam chat😉

If it’s all playground talk they want I’m more than happy to play along. 
There’s posters on here who have never once tried to make any point ever or try debate and just take the piss. They get all jaggy over that though so that’s lovely☺️

Wee Jonesy having a :yadayada: . He should cheer up.

We're all Hoose Jock Uncle Tamson's weans. 😜

22 minutes ago, jonesy said:

You spill your breakfast cider on your ‘enter’ button, ri?

Anyway, let’s keep this on track, it’s a thread about a summit where loads of powerful people fly in on aeroplanes and use private vehicles to travel between venues in order to tell average punters not to fly anywhere on aeroplanes and stop using private vehicles, yeah?

Day 3, where Greta and Oor Nicky go head to head in the torn-faced championships is my personal highlight. 

where is the betting on that one? feels too close to call...

manaliveits105

Greta has to work on her foot stamping and eye raising and Nicky has to learn some dance moves and a karaoke song quickly but yep its going to be a big fysical lets state the obvious to try and look good clash .

Malinga the Swinga

Just caught ITV news and saw Glasgow binmen being chased by several large rats. Certainly don't fancy their job.

Fair to say that they aren't Impressed with NS and say the Glasgow public are being short changed whilst the COP delegates get treated as superstars.

NS not happy with them as her beloved Glasgow is being criticised. Perhaps if she spent more time helping her city, instead of playing political games & trying to frame Salmond, Glasgow would be on better state.

29 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Just caught ITV news and saw Glasgow binmen being chased by several large rats. Certainly don't fancy their job.

Fair to say that they aren't Impressed with NS and say the Glasgow public are being short changed whilst the COP delegates get treated as superstars.

NS not happy with them as her beloved Glasgow is being criticised. Perhaps if she spent more time helping her city, instead of playing political games & trying to frame Salmond, Glasgow would be on better state.

Pleading with XR not to disrupt the good people of weegieland too much as well now.

39 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

am I reading that right, they only empty the bins every three weeks?

Through my work I’ve just read a report about the planned protests from this Saturday onwards. I’d be shocked if there wasn’t lots of bother nearly every day with the protests that are planned. 

Those guys blocking the roads down south are small fry to the looneys that are coming for this 

Seymour M Hersh
48 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

Pleading with XR not to disrupt the good people of weegieland too much as well now.

Wasn't that little cretin Harvie giving them (XR and all the other oddballs) an open invitation to come and protest at flop26?  That'll not go down well with Mrs Murrell. 

Seymour M Hersh
42 minutes ago, Japan Jambo said:

am I reading that right, they only empty the bins every three weeks?

Apparently the SNP council brought that in a few months ago. 

7 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Apparently the SNP council brought that in a few months ago. 

so they can't even organise a bin collection!? Just as well they don't want the nukes.

8 hours ago, Japan Jambo said:

so they can't even organise a bin collection!? Just as well they don't want the nukes.

Every 3 weeks for rubbish, every 4 weeks plastic, every 4 weeks paper/cardboard. Works quite well if you recycle, properly. 

15 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

California's economy is biggest than the UK's and it's mostly Green. But, but oor joabs!? Bollox.

California is also a complete cesspit of arseholes. 

Shame really as its a beautiful place.

5 minutes ago, indianajones said:

Jkb paradise. :robboyas:

The Real Maroonblood
21 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

BBC running a quiz ahead of COP26

The clown couldn’t run a bath.

The Mighty Thor
31 minutes ago, Smithee said:

He'd be trying to run it for profit,the arsehole

To be more accurate he'd award his chums the contract and get new wallpaper or furniture in return.

11 hours ago, indianajones said:

No more full of arseholes than any other place. And very multicultural so you’d have to be more specific who the arseholes are. 

The Real Maroonblood
17 minutes ago, stevie said:

Obama has the right idea,stop in Edinburgh and travel through only when you have to.

👍

Seymour M Hersh

Apparently Greeting Thunderberg is claiming they are too scared to invite her to Flop26. Nothing to do with the fact she has nothing scientific or otherwise to bring to the the table. Mind you as it will just be a mega show of virtue signalling perhaps she would fit right in. 

manaliveits105

Boris knows the score

Boris Johnson has warned that "team world" was "5-1" down at half-time in the fight to tackle global warming, as he implored world leaders to act now on the eve of two global gatherings.

FTH 

Seymour M Hersh
15 hours ago, stevie said:

Obama has the right idea,stop in Edinburgh and travel through only when you have to.

Why is he even attending? 

Салатные палочки
On 28/10/2021 at 19:46, theshed said:

Through my work I’ve just read a report about the planned protests from this Saturday onwards. I’d be shocked if there wasn’t lots of bother nearly every day with the protests that are planned. 

Those guys blocking the roads down south are small fry to the looneys that are coming for this 

I spoke to my old man last night. He works at Glasgow Uni and said yesterday the underground was "full a f****** hippies wi placards" :laugh2:. He's taken this week off anyway so he'll hopefully avoid the worst of any protests while commuting. I personally think the first week will be the worst and it will tail off into the second. 

12 hours ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Apparently Greeting Thunderberg is claiming they are too scared to invite her to Flop26. Nothing to do with the fact she has nothing scientific or otherwise to bring to the the table. Mind you as it will just be a mega show of virtue signalling perhaps she would fit right in. 

She's probably got as much knowledge on the subject as most of the politicians that will be attending.  

Is everyone who campaigns for something a virtual signnaller?  

12 hours ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

:spoton:

Seymour M Hersh
1 hour ago, Auldbenches said:

She's probably got as much knowledge on the subject as most of the politicians that will be attending.  

Is everyone who campaigns for something a virtual signnaller?  

Bearing in mind the stupid wee lassie blames climate change on the uK for having the temerity to have the industrial revolution I'd say no to your first comment. And your second is such an obvious POST i'll not bother answering. 

39 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Bearing in mind the stupid wee lassie blames climate change on the uK for having the temerity to have the industrial revolution I'd say no to your first comment. And your second is such an obvious POST i'll not bother answering. 

You're right about the second question...

She has said shite stuff like blaming the uk but she I reckon she knows about this issue than Boris.   

4 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

You're right about the second question...

She has said shite stuff like blaming the uk but she I reckon she knows about this issue than Boris.   

quite apart from being PM given the active interest in climate matters that his wife and father have I think you are well off the mark here. You may not agree with him but to suggest he is ill informed I think is unfair - one shouldn't confuse his buffoonery with knowing nothing.

16 minutes ago, Japan Jambo said:

quite apart from being PM given the active interest in climate matters that his wife and father have I think you are well off the mark here. You may not agree with him but to suggest he is ill informed I think is unfair - one shouldn't confuse his buffoonery with knowing nothing.

I'm not saying he's I'll informed, just pointing out that I think she is as clued up as someone like him.  

Just now, Auldbenches said:

I'm not saying he's I'll informed, just pointing out that I think she is as clued up as someone like him.  

👍 

11 hours ago, Armageddon said:

Joe Biden is seemingly staying in the McDonald Hotel at Uphall, Houston House.

Like that place very quaint.

The Mighty Thor
1 hour ago, Ked said:

Was speaking to a couple from London who had spent a few days in Glasgow.

Their impression of the city was that it was very dirty.

I think you could say that for most major cities, London especially. 

4 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

I think you could say that for most major cities, London especially. 

Glasgow is currently much worse with major issues about refuse collection going on and people using the flyovers on the M8 for flytipping. There are piles of rubbish in many places around the city. I'm not sure why it isn't more of a topic with the Scottish media just now. 

Seymour M Hersh
13 hours ago, Armageddon said:

Joe Biden is seemingly staying in the McDonald Hotel at Uphall, Houston House.

That'll be the nearest he get's to the Mexican border. 

Edited by Seymour M Hersh

32 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Glasgow is currently much worse with major issues about refuse collection going on and people using the flyovers on the M8 for flytipping. There are piles of rubbish in many places around the city. I'm not sure why it isn't more of a topic with the Scottish media just now. 

😂😂😂😂It's never off the media, anything to put our country down. It's absolutely insane. Did we have the same during London Olympics, Euros etc. Etc. No way, just another stick for the unionist media. 

3 hours ago, Ked said:

Was speaking to a couple from London who had spent a few days in Glasgow.

Their impression of the city was that it was very dirty.

Maybe they were talking about their weekend? 

:oohmatron:

manaliveits105
1 hour ago, Tazio said:

People Make Glasgow 

seen stuff on social media last night from weegies saying Glasgow is the greatest city in the world and second city of the Empire blah blah - its friendly so it is 

absolute mince.