Cammy Devlin podcast

Mr Sifter

Sitting here listening to Cammy Devlin and honest to God, his enthusiasm is so infectious. From his genuine happiness to be at Tynecastle, to his belief that we should go into every single game looking to win, it’s so refreshing. Gowser also making a great point that perhaps Hearts fans don’t actually appreciate just how big a club we are. 

A great hours listen. Well done to Laurie and Donkey 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Love him already. His attitude in the 2 home games I've seen him play in has been absolutely fantastic and he basically never took his foot off the gas and never gave anything less than 100% the entire 90mins. Whether it was a tackle, a 50/50, a shoving match, winding someone up, or moaning at the ref lol he was utterly committed. Loved how he was looking to the fans like WTF as well when he was arguing with the ref. He seemed to be absolutely loving it too, playing with a big smile on his face. 

Cannot wait to see more of him! 

Unknown user
17 minutes ago, Mr Sifter said:

Sitting here listening to Cammy Devlin and honest to God, his enthusiasm is so infectious. From his genuine happiness to be at Tynecastle, to his belief that we should go into every single game looking to win, it’s so refreshing. Gowser also making a great point that perhaps Hearts fans don’t actually appreciate just how big a club we are. 

A great hours listen. Well done to Laurie and Donkey 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Correct. Plus, it's ours.

:verysmug:

Highlights for me

He says the job of the midfielders is to get in the box. Him and Beni both.

Training is harder to what he was used to. Do a triple session on Thursdays (Seems Robbie back to original plan of recovery Sunday and Monday off). Still getting used to the amount of running required during games. 

The passion of fans is a big change with football being less popular compared to other sports in Australia. Appreciates all the fans who speak to him or message. Just misses the beach. 

Outside he kicks about with Taylor Moore - joined Hearts at the same time. And with the other loan players.

Jamie Walker and John Souttar are the big comedians in the dressing room. 

Just now, cheetah said:

Enjoyed that, comes across really well.

Although that guy Donaldson does my nut in.

Donkey was a bit more hyper than usual as home for first time in a few years, he is a good lad top Hearts fan followed us since a young lad.

Just now, Lfhearts said:

Donkey was a bit more hyper than usual as home for first time in a few years, he is a good lad top Hearts fan followed us since a young lad.

Not doubting his credentials, just can't stand the way he chats, listen to this podcast every week and struggle with his manner and delivery. Probably just me.

CloustonHMFC
1 hour ago, cheetah said:

Not doubting his credentials, just can't stand the way he chats, listen to this podcast every week and struggle with his manner and delivery. Probably just me.

Is he not a sports reporter or commentator for ESPN? His delivery comes across as very americanised.

wattie exploited

after the last 5 years of pretty piss football and depression we now seem to have some great team players who are given it all on the pitch for the team and the fans Brilliant !!!!!!:rifle:

My half sister
1 hour ago, wattie exploited said:

after the last 5 years of pretty piss football and depression we now seem to have some great team players who are given it all on the pitch for the team and the fans Brilliant !!!!!!:rifle:

A perfect summary, just seeing the picture of Ben and Cammy having their dinner at Taylor Moore's gaff is so heartwarming 

wattie exploited
14 minutes ago, My half sister said:

A perfect summary, just seeing the picture of Ben and Cammy having their dinner at Taylor Moore's gaff is so heartwarming 

were was the picture about :jambobanana:

1 hour ago, My half sister said:

I agree.  I really believe that there is a bit of a bond forming between a lot of the new guys, they all want to succeed at Hearts with a view to moving on to better things.

To have that sort of group can only benefit Hearts, and I expect in January and future windows, we'll be trying to bring in more players who are of the same mindset.

Looking further ahead, if we can establish a reputation as a club that provides ambitious young players a pathway to fulfil their potential and progress their careers, we'll get more guys like Beni and Cammy wanting to come here.

I can't remember the last time I was so optimistic about the way the club was heading in terms of recruitment.  

I what to extend a huge vote of thanks to the 5 wellington Phoenix supporters I spoke to who raved about Devlin.  Literally raved.

We've become accustomed to disappointments with guys like Tizolis and Kitchen in whom we had high hopes.

We're clearly not going to be disappointed with this one.

11 hours ago, cheetah said:

Enjoyed that, comes across really well.

Although that guy Donaldson does my nut in.

My thoughts exactly - his patter/questions were chronic.

My half sister
2 hours ago, wattie exploited said:

were was the picture about :jambobanana:

On the other Cammy Devlin thread, you need to keep up with them all

16 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

Cammy touting for us to sign the Aussie right back who is meant to be shit hot. 

Can't recall his name.

Nathaniel Atkinson.

Melb City young gun

Dominated the A League last season and went to the Olympic with Cammy. 

Great listening to Cammy. Very mature lad for his age and has a great mindset to his football. 

Sometimes it takes a few games to win over a fanbase then sometimes you get players like Loic Damour and Malaury Martin.

Boyces beard

A great listen, Cammy is going to be a top player for us going forward.

I love his enthusiasm for our club and for his football.

2 hours ago, mayfield said:

Nathaniel Atkinson.

Melb City young gun

Dominated the A League last season and went to the Olympic with Cammy. 

Great listening to Cammy. Very mature lad for his age and has a great mindset to his football. 

Out of contract next year and can play wing back get him signed

wattie exploited
12 hours ago, My half sister said:

On the other Cammy Devlin thread, you need to keep up with them all

😄

On 08/10/2021 at 13:49, jonnothejambo said:

Cammy touting for us to sign the Aussie right back who is meant to be shit hot. 

Can't recall his name.

Better not done publicly if it is at all realistic

• 2 months later...
On 09/10/2021 at 18:58, CAR said:

Out of contract next year and can play wing back get him signed

Done brother 😁