• Maroon Sailor

• Rogue Daddy

• jambonian

• Bazzas right boot

7 hours ago, Section Q said:

I'll go first....

images (2).jpeg

"I'll get you Butler! Get that bus out!"

Inspector Blake (Blakey) from On the Buses (70s sit-com for the younger) 

5 minutes ago, jambonian said:

Loved when he used to do his stretching exercises along with the players pre-match. 

🤣🤣 there was a guy, Section T couple of rows from the pitch, doing stretches, just before KO last Saturday... wonder if it was him?

11 minutes ago, Fraggle said:

The original thread this picture came from was an absolute Belter. 😂😂

I couldn’t find it :lol: the one with all the different emoticons is bloody brilliant 

3 hours ago, jamtartan74 said:

8D9D53DA-270B-4A9F-8958-55AE32CAC7AC.jpeg

Fair play to him (play being the operative word!)

Their fans assaulted Zlamal in this game which would've been headline news and very bad for Hibs but Lennon cunningly plotted this fakeness to take the heat off and make Hearts fans look like thugs instead. Quite clever if you think about it. This was all over the papers and media and nothing was done about Zlamal's assault so he would've been smug and satisfied with his achievement.

4 minutes ago, Maroon Sailor said:

20210930_114552.jpg

This thread was incredible as well :rofl: who was the person who had their room torn to shreds by posters on here ? 

1 minute ago, Rogue Daddy said:

🤣🤣 there was a guy, Section T couple of rows from the pitch, doing stretches, just before KO last Saturday... wonder if it was him?

Couldn't say as it was a few years ago now. I know he moved from the old stand some 5 or 6 years ago into the Wheatfield but never spotted him since.

1 minute ago, jambonian said:

Couldn't say as it was a few years ago now. I know he moved from the old stand some 5 or 6 years ago into the Wheatfield but never spotted him since.

👍.. I'll look out for him this week and take a vid if he does his limbering up again!🤣

3 minutes ago, Rogue Daddy said:

👍.. I'll look out for him this week and take a vid if he does his limbering up again!🤣

He never goes to a game without his maroon trackies on (might be different now as it was a few years ago) but he's quite distinctive. Loved when he did his stretches and jumps along with the players and then the way he would pull his trackies right up to his chest almost before clapping his hands in the air. Great picture though, i laughed out loud when i saw it because i'd forgot about him! Legend.

5 minutes ago, jambonian said:

He never goes to a game without his maroon trackies on (might be different now as it was a few years ago) but he's quite distinctive. Loved when he did his stretches and jumps along with the players and then the way he would pull his trackies right up to his chest almost before clapping his hands in the air. Great picture though, i laughed out loud when i saw it because i'd forgot about him! Legend.

👌 Quality... now hoping it really is him! 🤣

3 hours ago, Mister T said:

Foreword by Irvine Welsh:

Andy's a right guid ***t. Salt o'the earth. Like. If you're getting chibbed, there's nae better ****t tae dae yae. Eh. 

Lifted along with his son for fighting after a game...and proud. 

Tragic   

Ah the old classic, if you can’t bear to wait (and why wouldn’t you just watch!) for Loly to perform then zip forward to 1.00 minute ☝️ beautiful on so many levels 😂

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, Clear few said:

Ah the old classic, if you can’t bear to wait (and why wouldn’t you just watch!) for Loly to perform then zip forward to 1.00 minute ☝️ beautiful on so many levels 😂

🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😭😭

10 hours ago, jambonian said:

"I'll get you Butler! Get that bus out!"

Inspector Blake (Blakey) from On the Buses (70s sit-com for the younger) 

😁😁😁

1 hour ago, King prawn said:

I couldn’t find it :lol: the one with all the different emoticons is bloody brilliant 

20210930_133343.jpg

1 hour ago, Clear few said:

Ha! Ha! Brilliant! 👍🖐️

Салатные палочки
15 minutes ago, Maroon Sailor said:

20210930_133343.jpg

Do you have the one where everyone is the bearded "whelmed" man at the front? 

3 hours ago, jambonian said:

Fair play to him (play being the operative word!)

Their fans assaulted Zlamal in this game which would've been headline news and very bad for Hibs but Lennon cunningly plotted this fakeness to take the heat off and make Hearts fans look like thugs instead. Quite clever if you think about it. This was all over the papers and media and nothing was done about Zlamal's assault so he would've been smug and satisfied with his achievement.

Popcorn teeth wee prick...

millerjames398
7 hours ago, Maroon Sailor said:

20210930_073859.thumb.jpg.a0359c3c3617675aac6d87b9b262512e.jpg

Ooft

20210930_073913.thumb.jpg.c6c93f140c5949f1bac821fd0eb9331b.jpg

👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 brilliant...absolutely brilliant 😆😆😆😆😆😆🇱🇻

12 minutes ago, 22games nro said:

51597AE8-AFB3-40D2-BA71-C1163C753DFA.jpeg.7037e6d16abd1ea65d89deb27dbd703a.jpeg

1724BD80-7E39-404A-8AA8-96CAFA1C2B36.jpeg.032c1461e24cd0a4919e8c99d6aca615.jpegimage.jpeg.adc908ba4dd206c608dc216328f4e55a.jpeg

Not just the fact that they blew it, it's he wanted a tattoo showing a row of erses.  I'll let other make jokes about them being bent over. 

5 hours ago, Clear few said:

Classic! I remember when the guy who phoned put up the rough transcript of how the phonecall went. Genuinely amazing!

6 hours ago, King prawn said:

Was one of the funniest threads I have ever read on here. When that pic was posted with beardyman on everyone's head was just utter comedy genius. Some of the other photoshops were brilliant as well. Kickback at its best! 

59 minutes ago, magicjohnston said:

Classic! I remember when the guy who phoned put up the rough transcript of how the phonecall went. Genuinely amazing!

It was a brilliant read 😂

9 minutes ago, NLTFTh said:

fffiu.thumb.jpg.28c26a275f2a8d1e4b440edb1c310fb5.jpg

Great collection of heroes there! My favourite by far is Terry butcher though, what a job he done on them! Wee pat gets a shout out as well for making that final so enjoyable for us, you missed out Zibi though, surely he has to be in there for the amount of goals that he gifted to us in the derbys.

Kalamazoo Jambo
12 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

why have I never seen this 

Backstory: a bunch of JKBers raised money back in 2013 in the hopes of getting Aaron to do the 5-1 for us. We didn’t get that but what we got was pretty great. The original YouTube video (not on my channel) got a few thousand views but I discovered last night it was no longer available; I had a moment of panic before I remembered I had made a backup a while ago. So now it’s back on YouTube for the world to see. Pat seems like a nice enough guy BTW :laugh:

5 minutes ago, gregzy2k7 said:

Great collection of heroes there! My favourite by far is Terry butcher though, what a job he done on them! Wee pat gets a shout out as well for making that final so enjoyable for us, you missed out Zibi though, surely he has to be in there for the amount of goals that he gifted to us in the derbys.

I see what you mean, re Zibi...

He's a ******* hero not one of the above, that's the main reason I left him out..

FTh