• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Auldbenches

• JudyJudyJudy

• John Findlay

• Japan Jambo

5 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

To think lots of young women think she is an apt role model for them.

That's more frightening than the way she looks.  

7 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

To think lots of young women think she is an apt role model for them.

I know . I do admire that she made a fortune from having no discernible talent ! That’s smart . I actually find her ok compared to that horrible slob Gemma Collins 

Салатные палочки
1 hour ago, JamesM48 said:

So it makes him feel better it seems ? Tragic really 

It would make me feel better. It would make me feel even better if he was jailed. The only thing tragic is drink driving. Absolute scumbag behaviour. 

Just now, JamesM48 said:

I know . I do admire that she made a fortune from having no discernible talent ! That’s smart . I actually find her ok compared to that horrible slob Gemma Collins 

Dear oh dear.

luckyBatistuta
5 hours ago, Ray Gin said:

It looks like she's already been doing this. State of this coupon!

NINTCHDBPICT000665262239.jpg

Omg, must have been a really bad crash, hopefully they can rebuild her, amazing what the plastic surgeons can do these days.

luckyBatistuta
11 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Dear oh dear.

Indeed

3 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Stop being a snob 

He’s really not

1 minute ago, JamesM48 said:

Stop being a snob 

It's not snobbery, it's wanting to see better role models etc for youngster.  Sad if this is the new meritocracy that society has become.

Look at abi Titus who became famous for standing next to someone giving a statement to the media.  It's crazy.

I've not a daughter but I'd hope she aspired to become something because of what she achieved not for just being there. 

I mind seeing a cue for jane Goodey while passing a book shop were she was signing 'her' autobiography. 

They put there names to anything, be it perfumes, babies clothes etc.

How does that make those who have went to university to study these things feel?   Probably what's the point. 

1 minute ago, Auldbenches said:

It's not snobbery, it's wanting to see better role models etc for youngster.  Sad if this is the new meritocracy that society has become.

Look at abi Titus who became famous for standing next to someone giving a statement to the media.  It's crazy.

I've not a daughter but I'd hope she aspired to become something because of what she achieved not for just being there. 

I mind seeing a cue for jane Goodey while passing a book shop were she was signing 'her' autobiography. 

They put there names to anything, be it perfumes, babies clothes etc.

How does that make those who have went to university to study these things feel?   Probably what's the point. 

I never said she was a role Model of someone to aspire to . I said I admire she has made loads of money with limited talent . He’s probably just envious because she has made a lot more money than happy . Pure raging it seems . And I have always been a massive critic of those so called “ celebrities “ who have zero talent but somehow some girls and guys admire them . I don’t . Who gives a flying deck if someone went to university ? Do they deserve more of a salary than a workie who might have no formal qualifications but should be equally as valued ? Or a no talent celebrity ? It’s the social market place 

18 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Stop being a snob 

Snob. The woman is a media whore, and does anything for publicity, good or bad. So I will carry on being a snob.

Edited by John Findlay

3 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Snob. The woman is a media whore, and does anything for publicity, good or bad. So I will carry on being a snob.

And she was a millionaire from it . Good on her . 

Just now, John Findlay said:

So are many prostitutes.

A snob and a moralist , you’ll be telling me your religious next ! It’s men who keep the prostitution “ Industry “

going . 

14 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

I never said she was a role Model of someone to aspire to . I said I admire she has made loads of money with limited talent . He’s probably just envious because she has made a lot more money than happy . Pure raging it seems . And I have always been a massive critic of those so called “ celebrities “ who have zero talent but somehow some girls and guys admire them . I don’t . Who gives a flying deck if someone went to university ? Do they deserve more of a salary than a workie who might have no formal qualifications but should be equally as valued ? Or a no talent celebrity ? It’s the social market place 

If they have went to university and studied to get really good at something, how does it help if the opportunities available to them have been taking by a celebrity who has studied **** all?  

Myleene klass decided to start designing kids clothes while waiting on the kettle for her kids bottle.  Her words.   Who are a company going to give money to design their stuff, aimeine who has studied and learned their craft or someone like her who's name will sell more?

It is wrong and just pure greed. 

Just now, The Frenchman Returns said:

Would think she could afford a taxi then. 

She blew it all

enjoying herself it seems and why not ! 

5 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

A snob and a moralist , you’ll be telling me your religious next ! It’s men who keep the prostitution “ Industry “

going . 

Far from religious, stop being sexist.

Women use female/male prostitutes too.

Not this man. Proud to say I have never paid for sex. Though I have been married twice, so that may count😉

1 minute ago, Auldbenches said:

If they have went to university and studied to get really good at something, how does it help if the opportunities available to them have been taking by a celebrity who has studied **** all?  

Myleene klass decided to start designing kids clothes while waiting on the kettle for her kids bottle.  Her words.   Who are a company going to give money to design their stuff, aimeine who has studied and learned their craft or someone like her who's name will sell more?

It is wrong and just pure greed. 

Stop it . 

7 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

going . 

There's a few doing it who are happy doing it, so a two way back street...

Not saying the majority aren't forced into it through drugs or economic circumstances, but some choose it.

Not all the fault of men. 

She blew it all

Because she crashed her car while drink and banned rather than get a taxi.  That's why not...

A "devoted mother" who thinks it's OK to get loaded on booze and coke and head out in a powerful car, while banned and uninsured, to supposedly see a pal at 06:20. 

I wish my mum had been that devoted! 

1 minute ago, John Findlay said:

Far from religious, stop being sexist.

Women use female/male prostitutes too.

Not this man. Proud to say I have never paid for sex. Though I have been married twice, so that may count😉

The vast, vast  majority of clients are men who use women prostitutes . Your just being flippant . 

Салатные палочки
3 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

She blew it all

Enjoying herself doing what? She's a 42 year old woman with five children, one of them who is disabled. She needs to grow up. 

The vast, vast  majority of clients are men who use women prostitutes . Your just being flippant . 

If you say so.

1 minute ago, Salad Fingers said:

Enjoying herself doing what? She's a 42 year old woman with five children, one of them who is disabled. She needs to grow up. 

Oh how sexist . Isn’t a 42 years old female parent not allowed to “ enjoy “ themselves or is that only allowed of male parents ? You me or most dont know what kind of parent she is to her children behind closed doors . Your judging her on her media image . 

Just now, John Findlay said:

If you say so.

Stop being silly . I’ve get to know a woman who has paid for sex . I know a few straight male mates who have 

Stop being silly . I’ve get to know a woman who has paid for sex . I know a few straight male mates who have 

Then you haven't experienced as much of this world as you think you have.

I suggest when you get the chance you broaden you horizons and do alot of travelling. You might learn a few things.

Shanks said no
Just now, JamesM48 said:

Oh how sexist . Isn’t a 42 years old female parent not allowed to “ enjoy “ themselves or is that only allowed of male parents ? You me or most dont know what kind of parent she is to her children behind closed doors . Your judging her on her media image . 

I normally like your posts but you are having a mare here, she appears to have got behind the wheel of a very powerful car while out of her face. That’s not enjoying yourself, it’s completely wreck less behaviour.

She could have killed many innocent people, it’s not the first time she has done it. Absolutely no defence, she needs to do time. 

Салатные палочки

I'm basing it on the fact that she got behind the wheel of a car while she was out her face on coke and booze. I'm guessing her being out her face on coke and drink is not an isolated incident. 

And sexism doesn't come into it. Every parent, mother or father, has to do a lot of growing up when they have the responsibilities she has. Maybe she just leaves the care of her children to the nanny's she has. 

If she has an alcohol and drug problem she needs to get help pronto. 

6 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

He isn't being sexist, he's only pointing out what she done and she happens to be a woman. 

You speculating that he wouldn't have included 42 year old man if it had been?  

It's not about her enjoying herself, it's how she tried to get home after it.  A taxi and all this wouldn't have happened.  

Ffs it's her 6th driving offence and she drove home drunk while banned.

I'm this case how can you support her in anyway?  

5 minutes ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

I normally like your posts but you are having a mare here, she appears to have got behind the wheel of a very powerful car while out of her face. That’s not enjoying yourself, it’s completely wreck less behaviour.

She could have killed many innocent people, it’s not the first time she has done it. Absolutely no defence, she needs to do time. 

Did I say that her crashing a car was ok ? No I didn’t . We got onto value judgement about her where i defended her .  And like I’ve said we don’t know what kind of parent she is at all . However I do acknowledge it’s completely irresponsible drink driving and I don’t have any sympathy with her regarding that. 

8 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Then you haven't experienced as much of this world as you think you have.

I suggest when you get the chance you broaden you horizons and do alot of travelling. You might learn a few things.

So I have to travel around the world to find women who pay for sex ? Lol how odd . I’ve been all over Europe , North Africa and stayed in the usa 🇺🇸 I’ve done my travelling 

3 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

He isn't being sexist, he's only pointing out what she done and she happens to be a woman. 

You speculating that he wouldn't have included 42 year old man if it had been?  

It's not about her enjoying herself, it's how she tried to get home after it.  A taxi and all this wouldn't have happened.  

Ffs it's her 6th driving offence and she drove home drunk while banned.

I'm this case how can you support her in anyway?  

She’s got issue and  need support and help not condemnation 

Just now, JamesM48 said:

She has access to help and had it before.  She has also has previous driving convictions and has to be punished like anyone would.  

This is about her being treated as anyone else would if they had dome the same.

So not getting a taxi home and driving drunk is down to health issues rather than her what she decided to do? 

The only way she will learn here is to get the sentence that anyone else would get.

You saying give her leeway because of who she is?  The offence is too serious for that.  

7 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

I now hope she gets 5 year just to piss you off...

5 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

The OP could have closed the thread after putting title in. That's all that was needed to describe Price. 

I have to confess a little naughtiness in the way I worded it 🙂 

10 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Would you think that if she killed a family with her car? 

Anyone that gets behind the wheel of a car hammered deserves jail time, Doesn’t matter if you’re going through a tough time or your mental health is poor, boo hoo.  

You put other peoples life in danger like that then it should be jail time. 

15 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

So I have to travel around the world to find women who pay for sex ? Lol how odd . I’ve been all over Europe , North Africa and stayed in the usa 🇺🇸 I’ve done my travelling 

Then you did alot of it with your eyes closed.

7 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

I now hope she gets 5 year just to piss you off...

It won’t bothered me at all . I don’t know her at all so it’s water off a ducks arse to me whatever happens  to it really . 

15 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Say she had died in one of her driving escapades, would she still be a good mother in your eyes? Afterall as a single parent she is not much use to her five children dead. I don't think she was putting her children first the other morning.

12 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

As maybe but she also needs held to account for her actions, it's not as if it's a one off. Not only is she setting an appalling example (given here career as an influencer) unchecked it'll only be a matter of time before someone is hurt or killed.