Taylor Moore

Selkirkhmfc1874

Clerry Jambo

Reading this morning he’s loving his time at the club and getting back playing, however it appears Bristol City have a recall option in January if they see fit. Suppose that is always the downside to loans 

John Findlay
On 26/09/2021 at 09:05, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Thought he had really good game yesterday.

He was for me personally my Motm.

20 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Reading this morning he’s loving his time at the club and getting back playing, however it appears Bristol City have a recall option in January if they see fit. Suppose that is always the downside to loans 

Reading between the lines, as long as Pearson remains in charge, recall seems unlikely.

They are pushing up the league.

53 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

He was for me personally my Motm.

Yeah, I voted for him on our supporters bus. Much more assured at c/b. Love the way he ain't afraid to burst forward when needed and is solid defensively (really haven't missed Souttar) 

Takeshi kovac

Interesting to read the Joe Savage interview that we tried to get all 3 loan signings in permanently beforehand. Cochrane will be available for a pre contract in January as will Woodburn but I think either Liverpool with offer him a new deal or he will get himself a championship club. Taylor Moore is an interesting one, under contract so we must have offered a fee ? Also seems like his manager doesn't rate him and is open to him moving here permanently according to a snippet a poster uploaded a week or so back. Fwiw I would take Moore and Cochrane in an instant think Woodburn will be out of reach

Watched Bristol City at the weekend against Peterborough.  Taylor Moore must have shat in his managers breakfast or something, because their defence was tripe.

A_A wehatethehibs
2 minutes ago, sandyk said:

Watched Bristol City at the weekend against Peterborough.  Taylor Moore must have shat in his managers breakfast or something, because their defence was tripe.

Nigel Pearson is an absolute prick who probably thinks Taylor is too much of a nice lad so that’s why he dropped him and punted him on loan, because he would prefer more arse hole thug “winners” in his team. That’s the Nigel Pearson book of management. Regularly falls out with people, a repeating pattern in his career. However, hope he stays in a job till January because if Bristol sack him and get someone decent in the new man will consider a recall for Moore. Pearson won’t, once his mind is made up thats him.

My impressions are that Taylor definitely is a nice, well spoken polite lad off the pitch, but on the pitch he looks powerful, strong, and very competitive so far at CB. He has a presence about him, quality and assured. I don’t see how he can be dropped for us now that we’ve seen him there. 

1 hour ago, Takeshi kovac said:

Interesting to read the Joe Savage interview that we tried to get all 3 loan signings in permanently beforehand. Cochrane will be available for a pre contract in January as will Woodburn but I think either Liverpool with offer him a new deal or he will get himself a championship club. Taylor Moore is an interesting one, under contract so we must have offered a fee ? Also seems like his manager doesn't rate him and is open to him moving here permanently according to a snippet a poster uploaded a week or so back. Fwiw I would take Moore and Cochrane in an instant think Woodburn will be out of reach

Cochrane is the weakest of the three unfortunately. Taylor Moore has a contract until 2023 and he is more or less saying he is sticking to it.

I can't imagine that we can match whatever wages they are paying him and we all know what Pearson is like as a Coach and there is every chance he could leave or be sacked and Taylor Moore could be back in favour again.

Woodburn as you say is more than likely totally out of our reach and the fact that Klopp regards him highly will make it even more difficult to keep him.

Maybe Beni can bend their ears a bit to try and get them to stay.

12 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

Cochrane is the weakest of the three unfortunately. Taylor Moore has a contract until 2023 and he is more or less saying he is sticking to it.

I can't imagine that we can match whatever wages they are paying him and we all know what Pearson is like as a Coach and there is every chance he could leave or be sacked and Taylor Moore could be back in favour again.

Woodburn as you say is more than likely totally out of our reach and the fact that Klopp regards him highly will make it even more difficult to keep him.

Ah, see how Moore feels towards the back end of the season. If he’s still not in City’s plans then, he may feel differently. And maybe he’ll fancy a crack at the Champions’ League :P

I’d agree we have no chance of keeping Woodburn. Though we shouldn’t have had any chance of signing Beni either, and here we are.

1 hour ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

Nigel Pearson is an absolute prick who probably thinks Taylor is too much of a nice lad so that’s why he dropped him and punted him on loan, because he would prefer more arse hole thug “winners” in his team. That’s the Nigel Pearson book of management. Regularly falls out with people, a repeating pattern in his career. However, hope he stays in a job till January because if Bristol sack him and get someone decent in the new man will consider a recall for Moore. Pearson won’t, once his mind is made up thats him.

My impressions are that Taylor definitely is a nice, well spoken polite lad off the pitch, but on the pitch he looks powerful, strong, and very competitive so far at CB. He has a presence about him, quality and assured. I don’t see how he can be dropped for us now that we’ve seen him there. 

Absolutely correct about Pearson,  a weapon and bully of the highest order.  Thankfully was not in the dugout last weekend due to COVID :) 

Agree also re Moore keeping his place.  Wwonder who will make room for Souttar when he returns, if indeed he come straight back in.  2 clean sheets in a row doesn't lie!

2 minutes ago, sandyk said:

Absolutely correct about Pearson,  a weapon and bully of the highest order.  Thankfully was not in the dugout last weekend due to COVID :) 

Agree also re Moore keeping his place.  Wwonder who will make room for Souttar when he returns, if indeed he come straight back in.  2 clean sheets in a row doesn't lie!

With Robbie's track record on giving updates on when injured players will be available again there is every chance that Halkett won't make it in which case Souttar would just replace him assuming he is fit enough to play.

Maybe if he stays after January and we really give the cheeks a run for their money, the club might show him the type if signings we are looking at for next season to persuade him to stay.

The chance of serious silverware or second place and champions league qualifiers might help.

I think this is just the beginning of what we are building. 

3 hours ago, Takeshi kovac said:

The problem is it will probably come down to money. Championship clubs can pay way more than us which is a shame as all the loanees I would love to stay. Still we can live in hope ....HHGH!!.

2 hours ago, wavydavy said:

In what way? 

1 hour ago, sadj said:

In what way? 

I don't think he is as good a general player as the others. His first touch can be a bit suspect and some of his crosses leave a lot to be desired.

He is not the quickest around either but I would still rather have him than some of the ones we have had previously and he is still young and has room to develope which is probably why he is with us now.

I prefer Kingsley in the LWB but then that's just my opinion. I am sure you will come back I say I am moaning again. 🤣

10 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

I don't think he is as good a general player as the others. His first touch can be a bit suspect and some of his crosses leave a lot to be desired.

He is not the quickest around either but I would still rather have him than some of the ones we have had previously and he is still young and has room to develope which is probably why he is with us now.

I prefer Kingsley in the LWB but then that's just my opinion. I am sure you will come back I say I am moaning again. 🤣

You are entitled to your opinion but i dont agree (bet you are shocked at that) , i think he has been very , very good for us so far and fits with what we are trying to do. 

9 minutes ago, sadj said:

You are entitled to your opinion but i dont agree (bet you are shocked at that) , i think he has been very , very good for us so far and fits with what we are trying to do. 

😍 I thought it interesting that he said he has ambitions to play for Brighton in the Premieship especially since he is out of contract at the end of the season. Nice to see he thinks he can win a new deal which means he won't be with us next season if he is correct.

Good luck to the lad he seems to be enjoying himself at the moment.

4 hours ago, Doc Rob said:

Ah, see how Moore feels towards the back end of the season. If he’s still not in City’s plans then, he may feel differently. And maybe he’ll fancy a crack at the Champions’ League :P

I’d agree we have no chance of keeping Woodburn. Though we shouldn’t have had any chance of signing Beni either, and here we are.

This is the one thing that we constantly hold over the Championship / League One / League Two teams.   Bristol City will never get a sniff of Europe, but we can, and it should be a major selling point of the club to players like Taylor Moore!  Too many players go down to that league and waste their time with a wild goose chase to the Premier League that will never happen.

Sub4TiddlerMurray
33 minutes ago, sadj said:

100% 

Jambof3tornado
24 minutes ago, tian447 said:

This is the one thing that we constantly hold over the Championship / League One / League Two teams.   Bristol City will never get a sniff of Europe, but we can, and it should be a major selling point of the club to players like Taylor Moore!  Too many players go down to that league and waste their time with a wild goose chase to the Premier League that will never happen.

But they get pretty well off trying!!

Takeshi kovac
2 hours ago, tian447 said:

I think at the end of this  season with possible group stage games for the team finishing 3rd, that this could be the lure to get in players who may otherwise be deemed out of reach