Really bad RTA bottom of Lothian Road

luckyBatistuta

Not trying to guess what happened but there has been a marked increase in the loud exhaust hatchback squad around the West End recently. Hopefully it looks worse than it is. 

Just now, luckyBatistuta said:

Think a woman has been run over by a bus outside the whisky shop

The idea makes me shudder. Good luck to the police clearing that area of rubberneckers at that time on a Friday night. I passed the scene shortly after the Chinese student cyclist girl got killed a few years ago and was disgusted at people’s behaviour. To the extent I had a go at a few of them and told them what I thought of them. 

luckyBatistuta

I just dropped a guy off  who I picked up on Queensferry Street. He told me that, said it didn’t look good. Hopefully she is alright.

6 minutes ago, indianajones said:

Was on a lothian bus for the first time in a long time yesterday. 

Lunatic driver. Especially at the mentioned junction above. 

Did you have to get off the bus early?

Dennis Reynolds

I'm very rarely, if ever in town late anymore but recently after the Hearts v Celtic game I stayed out untill closing and walked through town to get a taxi. Saw someone walk into the road twice infront of a taxi. Just doing it for a laugh and around that area at the west end. Drink and traffic don't mix.