Grrrrr some people are just rude

highlandjambo3

The Real Maroonblood
16 minutes ago, highlandjambo3 said:

Grrrrrrr they’ve also left with the room & front door key 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬blood pressure tablet required

You better change the locks.

56 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

I recall seeing her in a mate's dirty mag. Razzle I think. She wasn't shy if you get my meaning.

"Worthless without pics" is the phrase I believe the youngsters use these days..... 

On 24/09/2021 at 20:18, Lord BJ said:

I don’t think the comments rude in the slightest.

Is saying the highlands isn’t somewhere special, offensive or even controversial?

I’m sure, your guest house is lovely and the highlands are beautiful but no idea why your getting offended. They just don’t see the higlands as special, fair enough.🤷🏻‍♂️

Totally agree.

In the grand scheme of things, and in their opinion, the Highlands aren’t ‘special’.

Folk are fully entitled to their opinion.

12 hours ago, highlandjambo3 said:

Anyway….they’ve now left to do the NC500……….I feel the NC500 will fail their expectations 😂

No knock on the door, “thanks for the hospitality etc…(or lack of it)”, no comments in the guest book, the keys were left in the room, room left like the Dingles front room, two bottles of drinking water provided by us, both open with a sip taken from each then left 🤬.  We provide instant coffee and fresh ground coffee in the rooms, fresh ground coffee pot spilled over the hospitality tray and wet coffee stains over the wall and kettle.  Breakfast table was left like a chimps tea party, 4 slices of toast (self made) left uneaten, jam/orange juice/coffee spilled on the table cloth 🤬🤬.  Tbh, it’s not really a new experience for me, just about 1 in 50 couples or so are like this so, I just roll with it…..just though I’d post to give you a flavour of how different people go about their business…….we’ve all probable met similar people.

Id never conduct myself in this manner, if I wasn’t hospitable I’d fail in the hospitality industry.

Anyway, I’m now firmly over myself, thanks for the dosh and later today……NEXT.

PS, FTH

It's a pity there isnt a inverse trip advisor,

Where hoteliers rate the guests:lol:

45 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Totally agree.

In the grand scheme of things, and in their opinion, the Highlands aren’t ‘special’.

Whilst true, it takes a special certain type of arsehole to go on a holiday (they chose) and whinge like **** about it. 

Francis Albert
12 hours ago, highlandjambo3 said:

Grrrrrrr they’ve also left with the room & front door key 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬blood pressure tablet required

Maybe they read your opinion of them on here?

Better call Saul
7 hours ago, indianajones said:

Whilst true, it takes a special certain type of arsehole to go on a holiday (they chose) and whinge like **** about it. 

Phuck ye

7 hours ago, indianajones said:

They won't be like that only on holiday.

There are 2 types of people - radiators and drains.

Radiators give off good vibes, and make everyone around them feel better. Drains are negative people who always find something to moan about.

This couple's effect on HJ3 shows that drains are best avoided if possible.

highlandjambo3
9 hours ago, Morgan said:

Totally agree.

Of course they are and I agree……my point is( maybe not clear), you don’t necessarily say it out loud though….hence the word “rude” in the title. 

45 minutes ago, Beni said:

They won't be like that only on holiday.

There are 2 types of people - radiators and drains.

Radiators give off good vibes, and make everyone around them feel better. Drains are negative people who always find something to moan about.

This couple's effect on HJ3 shows that drains are best avoided if possible.

They hide In plain sight. 

What-We-Do-in-the-Shadows-Colin-Robinson.jpg

On 24/09/2021 at 18:43, highlandjambo3 said:

An English couple just checked in to our guesthouse (Inverness), as polite as ever I said:

me….“so, are you having a bit of a holiday then?”

her….”yes….we couldn’t go anywhere special this year so decided to tour the highlands” 🤬🤬🤬🤬 are people just f**n deliberately rude.

Not the first time from our engerland folks…..last week another couple complained:

Didn’t see any wildlife….

No view due to the mist at the top of the Applecross peninsula….

Couldn't do a Jacobite cruise due to Loch Ness being (ever so slightly) choppy

not many food choices for celiac sufferers (at breakfast she couldn’t make her own “free from” toast in the toaster in case of cross contaminated crumbs)

There has been reams of them this year.  I believe it’s the same mob that when abroad are looking for “full English” breakfasts as they don’t eat foreign muck………….thankfully I’m making loads of WONGA though 😂

So what is something special for the wee souls, the highlands are lovely, been on many a holiday up there.

And no airports involved, testing , delays,  

Edited by Harry Potter