ri Alban

1 minute ago, ri Alban said:

Liam as it was- Amazon prime 

Supersonic-Netflix 

Really good .

I might've seem both but will check them out later  thanks  

Just now, Auldbenches said:

I might've seem both but will check them out later  thanks  

Liam's calmed down. Now a family man. Allegedly.

3 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Liam's calmed down. Now a family man. Allegedly.

Is that the movie he is out running and is happy to talk to a bunch of guys when out. 

I also noticed him playing he guitar and writing songs.  Not my thing but he is doing it and filk like it.  

Noticed he always has a kapo on the 3rd threat.  Adds nothing to the discussion but I know three chords...

Edited by Auldbenches

6 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

Is that the movie he is out running and is happy to talk to a bunch of guys when out. 

I also noticed him playing he guitar and writing songs.  Not my thing but he is doing it and filk like it.  

Noticed he always has a kapo on the 3rd threat.  Adds nothing to the discussion but I know three chords...

👍

The whole Oasis thing back in the was a bit of an odd one to me. I listen to all sorts of music and a huge variety of artists yet I’m sure we all know the bloke who is in his 40’s and to this day nearly all his listening is Oasis with a bit of Kasabian occasionally. And of course the solo Gallagher brothers stuff so they can feel current. I really enjoyed the first Oasis album at the time but genuinely can’t remember the last time I listened to it. 

46 minutes ago, Tazio said:

The whole Oasis thing back in the was a bit of an odd one to me. I listen to all sorts of music and a huge variety of artists yet I’m sure we all know the bloke who is in his 40’s and to this day nearly all his listening is Oasis with a bit of Kasabian occasionally. And of course the solo Gallagher brothers stuff so they can feel current. I really enjoyed the first Oasis album at the time but genuinely can’t remember the last time I listened to it. 

That will be me! In fairness I do listen to other stuff but I still do regularly listen to Definitely Maybe as in the whole album from start to finish. 

It's definitely the case that after the first two albums Oasis never came near to reaching those heights again but I do think Definitely Maybe and What's the Story have a load of great songs on them and they just captured the moment in the mid-90s.

As for the Liam/Noel debate, Liam's voice and personality were certainly an important part of the band's appeal but make no mistake, Noel was the main creative force and brains behind Oasis.

I suspect that Oasis will eventually reform but to be honest I'm not sure it would be for the best.