China’s Social Credit System

Des Lynam

luckyBatistuta
21 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Sounds good to me, I live a blameless life of course, never had as much as a parking ticket

A wee bit tinkering with it and a version of that in the UK sounds good to me to. Anything that cuts down on the number of litter bugs and thieving etc 

• 5 weeks later...
SuperstarSteve

Me and my old boy were in discussions over this topic last night. Just shooting the shit but he is of the belief a similar system (punishment/reward) could be used in the UK. 

His example was an overhaul on the benefits system to get more UK people working. No more alcohol/holidays/treats for those on benefits that don’t work. Spend on needs not wants. 
Divide and conquer tactics to turn those working against those who aren’t. 

Tinfoil stuff obviously but not a serious chat like a say, it just stemmed from the school kids now doing face scans for dinner and we were joking about how the bad behaved ones will be getting landed with salad and water and the well behaved ones will get burgers, donuts and milkshakes, eventually it lead to china’s crazy points system,

i personally wasn’t aware at just how mental the Chinese system is, so it was new info for me and discussing the topic and wether other countries will use a similar (maybe some already do) but softer approach was interesting. 

On 23/09/2021 at 15:59, Smithee said:

Sounds good to me, I live a blameless life of course, never had as much as a parking ticket

A drug violation might knock you back a few though :whistling:

You are an absolute lunatic if you think this sounds like a good idea.

This is in no way a good idea!!

Edited by indianajones

4 minutes ago, indianajones said:

You are an absolute lunatic if you think this sounds like a good idea.

This is in no way a good idea!!

Aye aye what have you been up to?

It’s one of those things that sounds bad to start of with but as it progresses over years and decades could be utterly terrifying. 

Edited by GinRummy