Leigh gets upset

kingantti1874

2 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Surely you’d be more inclined to go after the people shouting ‘paedo’ at him?

When do you start your song and dance? I'll hang around if it's not to long.

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sadj

• Jambo 4 Ever

• niblick1874

• Bazzas right boot

12 minutes ago, Brick Tamland said:

Just out of interest and to gauge what direction your moral compass actually points and purely hypothetical obviously, but if you had a young daughter and a young son and a known peado moved in next door, what would you do? Would you welcome him with open arms and offer him a dry sherry and some shortbread and maybe get him to babysit so you and your partner could go out for the night or hound him to **** out of your area? 

Jinx 👍🏻

1 minute ago, tolcross lad said:

I dont like crowds stacking up against one man.It doesn't sit right with me.Seems like a lynch mob if carried too far whatever the circumstances.

Another reason. 

Brick Tamland
Just now, niblick1874 said:

What? 

It wasn’t a difficult question. You said you would go after the **** that put him there. What if the **** that put him there had mental health issues? Would you still go after them or would you invite them in for a Sherry and some shortcake too? 

1 minute ago, Brick Tamland said:

It wasn’t a difficult question. You said you would go after the **** that put him there. What if the **** that put him there had mental health issues? Would you still go after them or would you invite them in for a Sherry and some shortcake too? 

What?

6 minutes ago, tolcross lad said:

I dont like crowds stacking up against one man.It doesn't sit right with me.Seems like a lynch mob if carried too far whatever the circumstances.

But for Leigh you'll make an exception? 

8 minutes ago, tolcross lad said:

Exactly

especially when you know the person has mental health issues

very foolish of those who partake in it 

9 minutes ago, sadj said:

Aye it should just be ignored because “mental health” eh!!! Here kids go and get a photo wi Leigh he likes kids.

You and JiH are on your own here. Should I just go out and stab people because “mental health” then expect people to not say anything to me. If there is a risk to his mental health he shouldn’t be put in that position by his club. He already kicked a flare into St Johnstone fans because they called him a paedo. I suppose if he buys a house next to you and you had young daughters you’d welcome him in your house would you?

2 wrongs don’t make a right 

1 minute ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Exactly

You are at it. 

Just now, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Exactly

So its ok for Griffiths to try to get a reaction out of our fans or other fans with things like kicking a flare into the crowd. However its not ok for our fans or other fans to try to get a reaction by calling him for what he is? 

What about the fans he tries to get a reaction from who have mental health problems. 

Having a ****ing menta health issue does not absolve you from being a *****. How many people do you know with mental health issues who don’t go around grooming kids , don’t kick flares into groups of people , don’t go around attacking people? Most of them. Why? They aren’t *****….

Just now, niblick1874 said:

You are at it. 

Ummm no

im highlighting the affect abuse can have on those with mental health issues - it’s not right on any level 

Bazzas right boot
2 hours ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Doesn’t make the abuse he gets ok though

anyone with half a brain will know this 

I wasn't 100% serious in my original point. 

And I don't care enough about him to defend him. 

Folk will decide what is acceptable abuse and what  isn't. 

If he killed himself next month and mental health was cited in sure folk will have a wide range of opinions on it. 

It's generally accepted race is of the table nowadays but in the football ground the jury is still out on most other stuff, bigotry included. 

Slagging someone for  being fat or ugly for example seems perfectly acceptable for some. 

Being older, I tend now to keep my abuse football related now. 

Celtic *****, Hibs ***** etc. 

Or if need be  general terms, ie trampy / cheating *******. 

Other things I tend to avoid as it's a bag of worms Tbh, no doubt a Hearts player will do something daft at some point and we had Rix and C Thomson on our books so when it come to kids I leave that shit alone, I don't think it's an area to score points on either, never mind sing songs about. 

But each to their own. 

2 minutes ago, Brick Tamland said:

FFS I’m not using joined up writing here. 
I’ll start again and try and make the scenario simpler for you. 
If a known paedo with mental health issues buys the house next door to you and you have young kids what would you do? Would you invite him in for Christmas dinner and birthdays or would you hound him out the house and the area? 
I don’t think I can simplify it much further than that. 
I’m just trying to gauge at what point your acceptance of paedos (with or without mental health issues) stops, you know where do you draw the line with the despicable fuuuucking monsters. 

What do you think?

2 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

2 wrongs don’t make a right 

Aye nae bother. You are a troll. Defending his behaviour by stating people should just ignore it shows the level of ignorance or naivety you have in life. Id wager the first because no one to use your words “with half a brain” would think its ok to ignore what he has done. 

Racism is bad but don’t call him a racist because he had mental health issues when he sang songs about Rudi. Infact you can’t even say that. I don’t think Iv seen a single post from you condemning the grooming of children. Says it all.

Griffiths should not even be on a football pitch nevermind getting defended by you

1 minute ago, sadj said:

Aye nae bother. You are a troll. Defending his behaviour by stating people should just ignore it shows the level of ignorance or naivety you have in life. Id wager the first because no one to use your words “with half a brain” would think its ok to ignore what he has done. 

Racism is bad but don’t call him a racist because he had mental health issues when he sang songs about Rudi. Infact you can’t even say that. I don’t think Iv seen a single post from you condemning the grooming of children. Says it all.

Griffiths should not even be on a football pitch nevermind getting defended by you

I don’t defend what he’s done at all

what I’m saying is we can control our own behaviour and reaction and the mature and right  thing to do here is ignore it 

Brick Tamland
1 minute ago, niblick1874 said:

What do you think?

I suspect you’re a hypocrite of major proportions and will want to hound him out. Which is really no different to fans hounding him at a game which you have decided to take the moral high ground on. 

5 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Ummm no

im highlighting the affect abuse can have on those with mental health issues - it’s not right on any level 

What affect it has on him is not the point. The point is how wrong it would be, and look, if, en masse, the Hearts support sang peado at the creep. That is just one reason not to do that and there are many. 

3 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

I don’t defend what he’s done at all

what I’m saying is we can control our own behaviour and reaction and the mature and right  thing to do here is ignore it 

Haha you have mental health issues is wrong

Oi ****o you groom kids your a ****ing nonce and paedo is not!!!

Hes shown no remorse over anything. Here sorry i kicked a flare into you lot , I didnt know i could kick something that far…. Where has he apologised for asking kids for naked pictures of themselves. Football fans are tribal enough without touching on a subject that is hard hitting. Whatever is sung at him on Saturday won’t affect him as you claim. If it did then his employers are at fault for letting him be in that situation. You are wrong here

2 minutes ago, niblick1874 said:

What affect it has on him is not the point. The point is how wrong it would be, and look, if, en masse, the Hearts support sang peado at the creep. That is just one reason not to do that and there are many. 

Why would it be wrong? Im not one whod sing it or shout it at him but I wont be chastising those who choose to make their feelings known

1 minute ago, sadj said:

Why would it be wrong? Im not one whod sing it or shout it at him but I wont be chastising those who choose to make their feelings known

Why are they shouting that at him dad. Em, em, it's because we don't like him. 

1 minute ago, sadj said:

As someone who will most definitely sing and shout things at him, I feel absolutely fine about it. The real outrage should be aimed at Griffiths and Dundee FC, not fans who call him names. The guy was quite happy sitting on the bench at Celtic, gets accused of grooming and suddenly busts a gut to get back playing every week? WTF?

Ainsley Harriott

Wow this escalated this evening. Whats the general consensus are we giving him dugs abuse or sending our best wishes?

1 minute ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

Wow this escalated this evening. Whats the general consensus are we giving him dugs abuse or sending our best wishes?

Lay off him in case it affects his mental health but as a compromise clap politely if he scores, no cheering. 

3 minutes ago, niblick1874 said:

Why are they shouting that at him dad. Em, em, it's because we don't like him. 

Id have no problem explaining why we dont like him. How you treat your kids is your choice.

3 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

As someone who will most definitely sing and shout things at him, I feel absolutely fine about it. The real outrage should be aimed at Griffiths and Dundee FC, not fans who call him names. The guy was quite happy sitting on the bench at Celtic, gets accused of grooming and suddenly busts a gut to get back playing every week? WTF?

Absolutely

I think we are buying him dinner and offering him whatever he wants… take that as you please

Brick Tamland

😂

There will be a couple of folk from here waving half and half flags wishing him all the best whilst the other 17998 will be giving him dugs. 
I’ll not be waving the wee flag 

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

We should have a whip round so he can get his hair weave finished 🤔🤦🏽😆?!?!

1 minute ago, Brick Tamland said:

😂

There will be a couple of folk from here waving half and half flags wishing him all the best whilst the other 17998 will be giving him dugs. 
I’ll not be waving the wee flag 

Who? What couple of folk. 

3 minutes ago, sadj said:

Id have no problem explaining why we dont like him. How you treat your kids is your choice.

Yes it is peoples choice. I would choose to tell them all about the bad people before they came across the word peado being shouted, with venom, at a person, by a baying crowed. 

32 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Lay off him in case it affects his mental health but as a compromise clap politely if he scores, no cheering. 

😆

31 minutes ago, Brick Tamland said:

What?

By Gorge I think she's got it

1 hour ago, tolcross lad said:

Ever joined in with shouting abuse at the ref?

part_time_jambo
On 19/10/2021 at 14:01, tian447 said:

Everyone else now needs to stop trying to make new songs, they're never topping this :lol:

have you been singing it in the playground?

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, HoGwash said:

Ever joined in with shouting abuse at the ref?

Aye but for that's being shit at his job...😉

Oh, and one for being a tory basssa. 

2 hours ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

There’s “noising up” and then abusive behaviour- the latter is definitely not ok especially when you know the person has mental health issues 

"Mental health issues". Don't many of us also suffer from mental health issues, but we ain't shoplifting, single-handedly increasing the birth-rate in schemes, enjoying racist ditties in the pub or hitting on youngsters and then blaming it all on our mental health, are we?

**** that guy and his excuses for being another in a long line of hibs-minded wasters chucking their career away.  

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, Gizmo said:

"Mental health issues". Don't many of us also suffer from mental health issues, but we ain't shoplifting, single-handedly increasing the birth-rate in schemes, enjoying racist ditties in the pub or hitting on youngsters and then blaming it all on our mental health, are we?

**** that guy and his excuses for being another in a long line of hibs-minded wasters chucking their career away.  

Well said. 

Just had a thought.

If we sat back for the first 30 mins and let Dundee attack, then the players could take it in turns to see how high they can kick Leighdo.

If we managed an early goal we could use a good 6 or 7 yellow cards on him.

This is definitely one of those games where we could use a Damour type to take a red card and 8 game suspension.

Edited by Longbaws

5 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

😍

I’m sure we can squeeze this song in the terrraces during the game. Oh he won’t like it.. just keep giving him stick he’ll crack and get sent off. 

kingantti1874
11 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

yup. There is no excuse for being a *****. Leigh Griffiths deserves EVERYTHING he gets. Justifying his behaviour is an insult to people who suffer with mental health issues.

Hes a *****.. end of story

47 minutes ago, SUTOL said:

But for Leigh you'll make an exception? 

No 

It's the way I have always thought.

The stuff hurled at football players would get folk arrested in other walks of life.

To be honest I find some of it cowardly.

Griffiths is a big target.I dont know enough about the details of much of his behaviour nor do most of us .To accuse him of being a paediophile is a very serious accusation.To my knowledge he has not been found guilty in a court of law.To hurl accusations of him being a paediophile during a footballing occasion by a crowd is way out of order.

17 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

👏 👏 👏 

4 minutes ago, tolcross lad said:

No 

The stuff hurled at football players would get folk arrested in other walks of life.

Griffiths is a big target.I dont know enough about the details of much of his behaviour nor do most of us .To accuse him of being a paediophile is a very serious accusation.To my knowledge he has not been found guilty in a court of law.To hurl accusations of him being a paediophile during a footballing occasion by a crowd is way out of order.

Just to grasp exactly what you mean, if he is convicted would it then be ok to hurl abuse at him?

16 minutes ago, Aussie Jambo said:

I’m sure we can squeeze this song in the terrraces during the game. Oh he won’t like it.. just keep giving him stick he’ll crack and get sent off. 

Who likes textin childrennn, stealing cans of juice

His head looks like a thumb and his hair is ******* pubes

38 minutes ago, part_time_jambo said:

have you been singing it in the playground?

I've been singing it to myself almost non stop for the past couple of days. :lol:

Griffiths is more likely to be in the playground though. 

19 minutes ago, tolcross lad said:

No 

Correct 

20 minutes ago, tolcross lad said:

No 

According to you that is

Maybe list an A_Z  of what's acceptable to you

So guys like me don't get out of order if tempted to join in on some chants

Cheers 

• davemclaren locked this topic