Leigh gets upset

kingantti1874

2 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

So that a bunch of old men don’t feel the need to abuse someone

I’m going with my 18 year old nephew. I can guarantee he’ll give griffiths pelters as well. Age is no boundary to dishing out dogs abuse at football. It unites the generations. 

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sadj

• Jambo 4 Ever

• niblick1874

• Bazzas right boot

Hopefully by this time tomorrow Leighdo is fully aware about how Hearts fans feel about his racism, grooming techniques, hair and his terrorist attack on the St Johnstone fans.

10 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Old men now , I reckon if we went through this thread the words you’ve used to “abuse people” would reach triple digits. You are a card 👍🏻

6 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

I’m going with my 18 year old nephew. I can guarantee he’ll give griffiths pelters as well. Age is no boundary to dishing out dogs abuse at football. It unites the generations. 

As do things like knowing the difference between seriously right and wrong… its ok though , JiH can go up to him and say “oi you old , half brained , idiotic , stupid immature man” and see what happens 

1 minute ago, sadj said:

As do things like knowing the difference between seriously right and wrong… its ok though , JiH can go up to him and say “oi you old , half brained , idiotic , stupid immature man” and see what happens 

😂

Bazzas right boot
42 minutes ago, Longbaws said:

Hopefully by this time tomorrow Leighdo is fully aware about how Hearts fans feel about his racism, grooming techniques, hair and his terrorist attack on the St Johnstone fans.

😂😂😂👌

Bazzas right boot
51 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Don't be sexist and ageist. 

Woman and younger folk can abuse folk too. 

Assuming only old men can have the fun, sorry the tenacity to dish out abuse- tut tut. 

Women are perfectly capable as well. 

1 hour ago, been here before said:

Anyone else mind being at Ibrox in 1990whatever it was and the abuse Gough took at certain rumours doing the rounds?

It was back when we would get, and fill, the whole of the bottom of the Broomloan stand so a fair few thousand of us. Gough slides in for the ball feet first into the net where his studs get caught right infront of us. Then it started en masse "Richard Gough child molester" over and over, louder and louder. The more he struggled to get his studs free the more he got tangled, the louder it got.

Probably only lasted a minute (if that) but its one of those chants thats stuck with me all those years.

Not big, not clever and I cant even remember what the rumour was, or even if I ever knew. 

Broken seats, boiling bovril, pies, spit all flying down from the shite above us. Those were the days!

8 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Don't be sexist and ageist. 

Woman and younger folk can abuse folk too. 

Assuming only old men can have the fun, sorry the tenacity to dish out abuse- tut tut. 

Women are perfectly capable as well. 

You will find that the majority of the ones hurling unnecessary abuse tomorrow will be men older the Leigh 

very sad state of affairs

there’s a guy in section B - just behind where I was last time…. It must be around row 11 or 12

he’s really bad at shouting abuse when there are young kids around too - absolutely shocking 

Bazzas right boot
4 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

You will find that the majority of the ones hurling unnecessary abuse tomorrow will be men older the Leigh 

there’s a guy in section B - just behind where I was last time…. It must be around row 11 or 12

he’s really bad at shouting abuse when there are young kids around too - absolutely shocking 

I agree with your general take on personal abuse and the pre planning excitment that is happening in regards to it - it's not for me.. Now anyway. 

However, You do seem a bit overly sensitive tho, particularly given its a football game and Griffiths, even ignoring the personal stuff   is a celtic and Hibs *****. 

Edited by Smith's right boot

Jeffros Furios
5 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Are you the voyeur with the camera ? 

8 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

So you're saying we should avoid Section B?  Not because of that guy shouting though. 

Good advice. 

lost in space
9 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

When you say "he's really bad at shouting abuse", do you mean he just shouts nice things?

The Treasurer
1 hour ago, sadj said:

I'm sure that guy sits near me 

1 minute ago, Sir Craig Gordon said:

wont-somebody-please-think-of-the-children.gif

There is a really obvious joke here, that I am not going to mention.  :lol:

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
1 hour ago, been here before said:

Anyone else mind being at Ibrox in 1990whatever it was and the abuse Gough took at certain rumours doing the rounds?

It was back when we would get, and fill, the whole of the bottom of the Broomloan stand so a fair few thousand of us. Gough slides in for the ball feet first into the net where his studs get caught right infront of us. Then it started en masse "Richard Gough child molester" over and over, louder and louder. The more he struggled to get his studs free the more he got tangled, the louder it got.

Probably only lasted a minute (if that) but its one of those chants thats stuck with me all those years.

Not big, not clever and I cant even remember what the rumour was, or even if I ever knew. 

Wasn't the rumour he frequented Calton Hill looking for like minded (younger) gentlemen? This was when the legal age was still 21.

18 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

When I don’t go to football and just sit in the house, there is no shouting at all. Maybe you could do that and save suffering the outlandish behaviour you describe. 

Your own house obviously not mine. Wasn’t an invitation. 

16 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Can you show your working on why the majority of people who are shouting abuse tomorrow will be men older than yer pal? Whats sad is your inability to understand what you are portraying as a moral high ground is not what you think it is and that you continue to abuse people and insult them whilst telling people its wrong to do that sort of thing. 

Really bad at it? As in he shouts “Darn it Leigh , you are such a good a good footballer , down with that sort of thing!” “Dang it Leigh , you scored against us , have a hug”

7 minutes ago, tian447 said:

So you're saying we should avoid Section B?  Not because of that guy shouting though. 

Good advice. 

🤣

4 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

I'm sure that guy sits near me 

Dear lord , makes me appreciate being in the main even more. 

5 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

When I don’t go to football and just sit in the house, there is no shouting at all. Maybe you could do that and save suffering the outlandish behaviour you describe. 

Your own house obviously not mine. Wasn’t an invitation. 

The lack of self awareness confluzzles me

2 minutes ago, sadj said:

The lack of self awareness confluzzles me

He’s just bang at it. Passes the time to pick away at the wee causes his online persona decides to champion. 

Bazzas right boot
16 minutes ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

Wasn't the rumour he frequented Calton Hill looking for like minded (younger) gentlemen? This was when the legal age was still 21.

So he was a Visionary then? 

Ahead of his time.. 

🤷‍♂️

Bazzas right boot
22 minutes ago, Sir Craig Gordon said:

wont-somebody-please-think-of-the-children.gif

Or don't. 

We're trying help the problem, not make it worse. 

Bazzas right boot
23 minutes ago, lost in space said:

When you say "he's really bad at shouting abuse", do you mean he just shouts nice things?

😂😂😂

Another cracking post on here. 

Auld guy stands up and points - 

"Oi, Griffiths.. See you... Ya... You're a decent footballer with a cracking left  peg" 

Sits back down. 

Bazzas right boot
28 minutes ago, lost in space said:

1 hour ago, Longbaws said:

6 hours ago, Nookie Bear said:

Think some people are getting awfully excited at the thought of getting stuck into him. 

Fair enough, but don’t come crying on here when he boots a flair back in your faces. 

The Internet has been won today. 

🤣🤣🤣

8 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

He’s just bang at it. Passes the time to pick away at the wee causes his online persona decides to champion. 

This is very true 🤣🤣 

2 hours ago, been here before said:

I remember those chants at Tynecastle as well. 

At the same time there was allegations about the actor who played Wee Burney in Rab C Nesbitt, 

The chant was "Richard Gough sh*gged Wee Burney!"

8 minutes ago, Barack said:

Charlie Adam is wrong. 

He doesn't get it at all, does he.

Fans in attendance for the first time since their spam folder decided that Scottish football was finishing 8 games early. 

It's just an added bonus that the hibs fan has been deported to Tayside.

Carl Fredrickson
41 minutes ago, SUTOL said:

I remember those chants at Tynecastle as well. 

At the same time there was allegations about the actor who played Wee Burney in Rab C Nesbitt, 

The chant was "Richard Gough sh*gged Wee Burney!"

I mind that and the Gough stuff related to allegedly being in a car with a very young man at a park in Livingston one evening when a couple of coppers happened to notice. I was told this by my older brother who worked for L&B police at the time. 

I also remember songs about Brian McGinlay round about the same time. 

Tomorrow I hope Griffiths suffers throughout the whole game. Tynecastle should be a bear pit where teams hate coming too. Sick of others rating it the best for atmosphere, I want them to hate it for the atmosphere.

Lets be honest

Most Hearts fans attending tomorrow wont be giving a flying *** what one ore two posters on here think what's right or wrong for that matter 

And will give all concerned with DFC laldy and rightly so for me  as wee smash them from the off

The Treasurer
1 hour ago, Longbaws said:

He doesn't get it at all, does he.

Fans in attendance for the first time since their spam folder decided that Scottish football was finishing 8 games early. 

It's just an added bonus that the hibs fan has been deported to Tayside.

Correct 

That entire shitty wee sellik puppet club deserves to get dogs abuse from the first minute to the last 

3 hours ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

There’s a guy in section B - just behind where I was last time…. It must be around row 11 or 12

Are you saying he's a bigger danger to kids than Leigh Griffith's?

26 minutes ago, Homme said:

Head shot 

SpruceBringsteen
31 minutes ago, Homme said:

:sweeet:

Brick Tamland
17 hours ago, Homme said:

No surprise that he hasn’t replied to that. 

17 hours ago, Homme said:

He would like to insinuate it.

You can have a guess why?

Tbh I will not be joining in with any pedo shit.

I never have sung chanted or used as banter.

I actually grew to hate St Johnstone fans because of their away support singing that shit.

Griffiths is a good player .

Hes an absolute classless hibs tit who has indulged in the rancid hibs racist song against Rudi and scurried like a rat after young lassies.

But Hearts supporters shouldnt fling about the pedo shit for point scoring.

McPake moaning in the press too today.

Blaming Robbie Neilson for the abuse Griffiths got yesterday. 

1 minute ago, John Findlay said:

McPake moaning in the press too today.

Blaming Robbie Neilson for the abuse Griffiths got yesterday. 

It’s the idiots in our support to blame 

22 hours ago, Ked said:

Tbh I will not be joining in with any pedo shit.

I never have sung chanted or used as banter.

I actually grew to hate St Johnstone fans because of their away support singing that shit.

Griffiths is a good player .

Hes an absolute classless hibs tit who has indulged in the rancid hibs racist song against Rudi and scurried like a rat after young lassies.

But Hearts supporters shouldnt fling about the pedo shit for point scoring.

Inclined to agree, Ked.

Hibs fans have used it as a twisted derby day bragging right for years. Treating the issue as a laugh and posting what they want about Hearts without censor on dotnut.

Pretty feckin disgusting, imo.

Hearts supporters, in the real world and on JKB, did not resort to that when the issue emerged about a youth coach at Hibs in the mid 80s. Certainly not on the JKB thread where the tone was one of sympathy for the lads who'd been abused.

Spoke volumes, for me, about the difference between Hearts and Hibs supporters.

There didn't seem too much Griffiths stick around me in the Gorgie Stand but it was obviously happening elsewhere.

18 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

I personally Leigh Griffiths has only got himself to blame by his own actions.

1 minute ago, John Findlay said:

I personally Leigh Griffiths has only got himself to blame by his own actions.

2 wrongs don’t make a right mate - it’s shocking behaviour 

any mature person with half a brain would know this 

Edited by Jambo 4 Ever

Just now, Jambo 4 Ever said:

I haven't said anything about the Hearts support yesterday, but the chants at Leigh Griffiths were not for me and very stupid imho. However, I don't think Leigh Grifgiths and Dundee FC have any grounds for complaint. Leigh Griffiths by his own behaviour left himself open to the abuse he received.

29 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

9 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Here we go again with your abuse of other Hearts fans whilst saying its wrong to abuse Leigh Griffiths. 

Just now, Der Kaiser said:

Sounds like my song suggestion never aired. 

That's the real sad story to take away from yesterday's game.

Apart from the two dropped points. 🤔

7 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

I haven't said anything about the Hearts support yesterday, but the chants at Leigh Griffiths were not for me and very stupid imho. However, I don't think Leigh Grifgiths and Dundee FC have any grounds for complaint. Leigh Griffiths by his own behaviour left himself open to the abuse he received.

You also have to factor in all the Griffiths stuff , not just the messaging 15/16year old lassies asking for pictures of her (fact for our moral compass before he tries to argue it) but also things like the Skacel racism , football is tribal. He was always going to get it very tight from a section of our fans. Complaining about it - Dundee can **** off , the audacity to wear a show racism the red card thing is pathetic as is ripping it off and scrunching it up. 

Wether you agree or don’t about saying it , I think our fans have every right to do so. For people to come on here with faux outrage and claim its wrong to abuse people whilst abusing people is just peak jkb and peak JiH

• davemclaren locked this topic