Ron's latest money spinner.....

Mister T

9 minutes ago, Der Kaiser said:

If Hibs fans wanted a top with sorrow written all over it......

Screenshot_20210923-204901_Chrome.thumb.jpg.818ac380fdcdba68337b6ef6379589fb.jpg

Hated being sponsored by them but it does rub their noses in it. 

8 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Hahahahaha let’s hope they go bust 😆

Funny you mention that, Utilita have pulled out of a deal to supply council homes in Portsmouth.

https://www.portsmouth.co.uk/business/energy-company-utilita-pulls-out-of-deal-to-provide-gas-and-electricity-to-portsmouth-homes-due-to-supply-uncertainty-3391361

Oh! and they have stopped taking on any new customers as well.............make of that what you want.

https://www.aljazeera.com/economy/2021/9/21/uk-power-firm-stops-taking-new-customers-amid-escalating-crisis

Green have already went bust out of that list.

9 hours ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

Funny you mention that, Utilita have pulled out of a deal to supply council homes in Portsmouth.

https://www.portsmouth.co.uk/business/energy-company-utilita-pulls-out-of-deal-to-provide-gas-and-electricity-to-portsmouth-homes-due-to-supply-uncertainty-3391361

Oh! and they have stopped taking on any new customers as well.............make of that what you want.

https://www.aljazeera.com/economy/2021/9/21/uk-power-firm-stops-taking-new-customers-amid-escalating-crisis

I hope Utilita are also supplying hibs lecky as well as sponsoring them.  

Be great if they had there power supply cut off.  

On 23/09/2021 at 07:52, Mister T said:

The Sunshine on Leith Hibs top 🙄This article is top class from super model Darren Mcgregor and a woman with a horn on her head, to confirmation that Sunshine on Leith is one of the most powerful songs in football, to the fans quotes at the end. It's got it all. The final quote of "just take my money“ being the best. Ron and the Auchtermuchty Two don't need to be told twice when it comes to money for old rope. 

https://www.footballscotland.co.uk/spfl/scottish-premiership/hibs-delight-fans-launching-proclaimers-21643453

You'd think if they were going to take them up Calton Hill in the sunshine for the photo shoot they'd at least have photographed them over the other side, with Leith behind them. And with the sunshine on it. If the castle wasn't in the way you could almost see Tynie.

2 hours ago, Tokyo Drifter said:

You'd think if they were going to take them up Calton Hill in the sunshine for the photo shoot they'd at least have photographed them over the other side, with Leith behind them. And with the sunshine on it. If the castle wasn't in the way you could almost see Tynie.

Was thinking the same. Can even see their stadium looking the other way.

Pasquale for King
15 hours ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

So Brexit could hit Hibs in the pocket 🤔😆?!?!

John Gentleman
15 hours ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

A bit off-topic, but why a deepening energy crisis in the UK? I thought the expansion of renewables would be driving wholesale prices down.
Case in point: my new place in Adelaide that I've just moved into has a 6.6 kW solar power system on the roof. The leccy company now owes me $55 more than I owe it as I've fed more into the grid than I've self-consumed. As we move further into spring my generation will increase and my self-usage will drop - until the red-hot furnace days of summer anyways.

On 23/09/2021 at 10:17, gordon simpson said:

they were the founders of football in Brazil, so only fair they get to ware the green Brazil strip 

Is that what it is? I thought someone had done a heist on the Norwich City shop.

Nelly Terraces

Am I missing something, or require new glasses, but I can't actually make out any writing on that shirt. Just looks yellow/rather disgusting/cheap & nasty, which is suitable given the club involved. 

6 hours ago, Tokyo Drifter said:

You'd think if they were going to take them up Calton Hill in the sunshine for the photo shoot they'd at least have photographed them over the other side, with Leith behind them. And with the sunshine on it. If the castle wasn't in the way you could almost see Tynie

Are they not sitting in front of a photo? I doubt mcgregor could make it to the top of Calton hill after seeing him waddling across Tynecastle at half time. Walking like he'd cacked himself. 

highlandjambo3
On 23/09/2021 at 12:11, Pasquale for King said:

Its so different to last years third strip that had a few hundred names on in and was also claimed to be a homage to Brazil. 
Never change 😆

36ABB11A-C4E8-4121-B40C-A63E2714771A.jpeg

4EBFA877-A86C-4863-AFCB-9E671D2AB13B.jpeg

Names on strips ….

Wonder where they got the idea from 👀

Guest ToqueJambo
7 hours ago, Tokyo Drifter said:

No, they're Edinburgh's club now apparently. 

2 hours ago, Nelly Terraces said:

Am I missing something, or require new glasses, but I can't actually make out any writing on that shirt. Just looks yellow/rather disgusting/cheap & nasty, which is suitable given the club involved. 

It's in braille incase the speccy brothers lose their glasses and need to remember their own lyrics.  

3 hours ago, John Gentleman said:

A bit off-topic, but why a deepening energy crisis in the UK? I thought the expansion of renewables would be driving wholesale prices down.
Case in point: my new place in Adelaide that I've just moved into has a 6.6 kW solar power system on the roof. The leccy company now owes me $55 more than I owe it as I've fed more into the grid than I've self-consumed. As we move further into spring my generation will increase and my self-usage will drop - until the red-hot furnace days of summer anyways.

the issue is we mainly use gas for things like heating and the price of gas has increased by 240% since january

Ainsley Harriott

Ron wants to bring bevy back to grounds. Might carry some weight if his club didn't cause the largest riot in 30 years of scottish football back in 2016

1 hour ago, John Findlay said:

The lassie looks like she is trying to squeeze out a Tom Kite.

It's because she is wearing one.  Very sickly looking yellow.  

4 hours ago, milky_26 said:

the issue is we mainly use gas for things like heating and the price of gas has increased by 240% since january

Plus there has been less wind than usual, so that the wind turbines haven't been turning, meaning we are having to use more gas to produce electricity.  Renewables are fine, as long as the sun shines & the wind blows, it seems.

Apologies I know off-topic.

9 hours ago, John Gentleman said:

How much gas does your solar power system generate?

Pasquale for King
9 hours ago, highlandjambo3 said:

Names on strips ….

Never had an original thought in their lives. 

17 hours ago, highlandjambo3 said:

Names on strips ….

Good value for money though. They must have their names on it 20 times each. 

John Gentleman
On 25/09/2021 at 07:57, RobNox said:

How much gas does your solar power system generate?

You know the answer to that.....
The only gas appliance I have is 'instant' (continuous flow) hot water. But my surplus (grid exported) electricity more than covers the cost of my gas consumption.

On 24/09/2021 at 17:15, Auldbenches said:

It's in braille incase the speccy brothers lose their glasses and need to remember their own lyrics.  

Ha ha .... The speccy twats ... I remember them