Arfield?

fuzzy717

Scott Arfield, who will be 33 in a month or two, wouldn't even cross my mind if you asked me to write down 100 players who play in Scotland. 

Plus, he's a cheating ******* who deliberately tried to injure our goalkeeper a while ago, so he can take himself to ****. 

1 minute ago, tian447 said:

Scott Arfield, who will be 33 in a month or two, wouldn't even cross my mind if you asked me to write down 100 players who play in Scotland. 

Plus, he's a cheating ******* who deliberately tried to injure our goalkeeper a while ago, so he can take himself to ****. 

Agreed. 

A certain number 7 down in England proving age is but a number. That being his last red card of his career shoes how out of character that moment was. They way he connects the midfield to attack is unrivalled in this league and would surely see the jambos score more goals! 

He's a very good player and if staying injury free would be a good addition for any club in Scotland.

He's a rangers fan though and is probably sound picking up decent money there playing a bit part role. 

4 minutes ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

Second rate trolling attempt 👎

How though? We have Halliday on our books who is utter dross. Let’s say jarring or beni leaves, arfield would be a no brained 

16 minutes ago, fuzzy717 said:

How though? We have Halliday on our books who is utter dross. Let’s say jarring or beni leaves, arfield would be a no brained 

Is yer brain a wee bit fuzzy fuzzy?

27 minutes ago, fuzzy717 said:

A certain number 7 down in England proving age is but a number. That being his last red card of his career shoes how out of character that moment was. They way he connects the midfield to attack is unrivalled in this league and would surely see the jambos score more goals! 

Ronaldo versus Arfield. 

:rofl:

One is a human being at the peak of his fitness, an incredible athlete who trains exceptionally hard, doesn't drink alcohol, and makes sure he treats his body the way it should be treated. 

The other is Scott Arfield. 

Don't pick utterly ludicrous comparisons to back up whatever point you think you have! 

We worked during the summer to reduce the average age of the squad. There is a clear profile Savage and the scouting team are looking for when bringing in new players. I can't see how Arfield fits in with any of our plans going forward. 

AlphonseCapone
28 minutes ago, Robbies Tackle said:

He's a very good player and if staying injury free would be a good addition for any club in Scotland.

He's a rangers fan though and is probably sound picking up decent money there playing a bit part role. 

100% wrong

35 minutes ago, fuzzy717 said:

0/10 

AlphonseCapone
1 minute ago, Robbies Tackle said:

I know I'm right.   He grew up a hun. 100%

I played with him at two teams when younger, Celtic fan. 

28 minutes ago, fuzzy717 said:

Indeed!

5 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

I played with him at two teams when younger, Celtic fan. 

At 17/18 he was 100% Rangers when at Falkirk.  He's been a Rangers supporter since then.  

Not that it matters regardless, weird if he changed though, which I wouldn't doubt what you say. 

8 minutes ago, Robbies Tackle said:

Wasting you're time mate because he plays for rangers, the now they wouldn't have him, but if Robbie mentioned his name as us being interested in him, he would be the best thing since slice bread, aye he's quality him. 

Welcome to Jkb. 

AlphonseCapone
2 minutes ago, Robbies Tackle said:

At 17/18 he was 100% Rangers when at Falkirk.  He's been a Rangers supporter since then.  

Not that it matters regardless, weird if he changed though, which I wouldn't doubt what you say. 

👍 

56 minutes ago, fuzzy717 said:

Saka ? 🤣🤣🤣

18 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Wasting you're time mate because he plays for rangers, the now they wouldn't have him, but if Robbie mentioned his name as us being interested in him, he would be the best thing since slice bread, aye he's quality him. 

Welcome to Jkb. 

Thanks.  And I agree. 

1 hour ago, fuzzy717 said:

No in the rangers team today. If beni goes this summer, would take him at hearts any day

Hiya.

::troll:: 

1 hour ago, fuzzy717 said:

No in the rangers team today. If beni goes this summer, would take him at hearts any day

Tavernier never started either tonight I’d take him any day at Hearts but like Arfield it’s never going to happen. 

9 hours ago, tian447 said:

This. 

A_A wehatethehibs
9 hours ago, fuzzy717 said:

Step away from the bingo 

10 hours ago, fuzzy717 said:

Hi Scott, sorry to hear Rangers are letting you go, bye Scott.

10 hours ago, fuzzy717 said:

Is Arfield not just the Rangers Equivalent of Don Cowie. Nothing against Cowie he played his part but it would he a stop gap signing.  A stop gap signing on alot of money whose best days are behind him. 

Forever Hearts
10 hours ago, Robbies Tackle said:

He might be a Rangers fan now, but he was a Celtic fan as a kid growing up in Livi. 

12 hours ago, fuzzy717 said:

Aye James Milner is still decent 

Firstly, Beni won't go in the summer. He's here until at least January next year I reckon. He won't be worth enough money for us to let him go in the summer. Can't see anyone paying any more than £1-1.5M for him after only one season. We'd be much better letting his value build up a bit over another season before letting him go, at which point we might get £3M or so. 

Second, Arfield is past it and I don't think could do much of a job for us. I reckon Naismith last season was better than Arfield will be in a year's time with the likely limited playing time he'll have this season. 

There's at least 3-4 players in Scotland I would have before Arfield - including Fuchs, McGrath, Donnelly... If we want to be ambitious, Joe Allen is out of contract at Stoke. Jamie Paterson at Swansea. Snodgrass at WBA. Alan Campbell apparently only signed a 1y deal with Luton so could be one we speak to for next season. Who knows. 

It's certainly a question when Rangers need to do a clear out. They are still losing money. 

But Arfield is a key member of their squad and isn't going anywhere while Steven Gerard is manager. 

20 hours ago, fuzzy717 said:

Wasn’t in the rangers squad so he might be a Hearts signing target should a player we only just signed 5 minutes ago maybe possibly leave the club in January 2022/Summer 2022/January 2023/Summer 2023/January 2024 aye?

Gid yin mate 👍

5 hours ago, CJGJ said:

Another waste of time thread

Time to start the Joe Bloggs ? thread next for that would make as much sense

What position does he play?

On 22/09/2021 at 21:13, tian447 said:

Ditto f..k him , 

On 22/09/2021 at 21:23, Barack said:

Don't think I could name 100 players in Scotland.

And if you could, Arfield likely wouldn't be in the list that you struggle to produce.

At least, before this thread :lol:

I knew a guy who was in a band with him called the Begbies meant to be a knob and his brother is a bigger one Stuart. In his Mid 30s and still doing the salute as a celebration 😂

My hope is this past summer demonstrated we are looking for a particular profile of player. Ie one that is young and talented who we can offer experience to allowing them to begin to realise their potential resulting in a transfer fee. 

Scott Arfield is not in that profile and I’m hopeful that we remain consistent in our approach to the transfer market. Gone are the Levein days of various players in their late 20s/ early 30s that we have no hope of ever selling on.