Kickback Shed - Every click takes me to an advert?

Bigsmak

Is this just me?  But on occasion, I open up the Shed and everything I click takes me to another website.. Today it was Gumtree. 

It happens on my PC about once every few weeks.  I have no issues with any other site.  I have anti-virus in place and no other issues with my PC. (that i know of)

So - is it just me or does anyone else get this? 

I fix it by just reloading the page! 

Doctor FinnBarr
1 minute ago, Bigsmak said:

Is this just me?  But on occasion, I open up the Shed and everything I click takes me to another website.. Today it was Gumtree. 

It happens on my PC about once every few weeks.  I have no issues with any other site.  I have anti-virus in place and no other issues with my PC. (that i know of)

Happens to me about once a week, do the same as you to sort it.

Nucky Thompson
10 minutes ago, Bigsmak said:

It happens fairly often, but like you say, just reload the page

i dont get that but still get a significant amount of delays when trying to open (or refresh) the shed it takes 20-30 seconds to load. this does not happen with the terrace

7 minutes ago, Bigsmak said:

Its only the Shed.. no other website.. And its not a pop up- Its a re-direct! 

Yeah I get the same thing about once a week. Usually takes me to a dull story about a celebrity couple who I think are Americans but have never heard of. 

Last week, I was getting adverts surrounding the JKB page, the same ad top, bottom and both sides, if that makes sense. 

it was a right pain in the erse. 

My ads were from some Russian website!  Yes, and I sorted it by reloading as well. Bloody annoying it was though - along with the other ads on each side of the JKB web page.  Not happening now - touch wood.

Edited by Horatio Caine

11 hours ago, Radio Ga Ga said:

Last week, I was getting adverts surrounding the JKB page, the same ad top, bottom and both sides, if that makes sense.

it was a right pain in the erse. 

Ditto.

I got the same last week with ads surrounding the page, only for one day thankfully. I get that all the time on another site I visit and it's a real pain in the arse.

On 22/09/2021 at 05:33, A Boy Named Crow said:

Sounds like something you lot might have picked up from other 'recreational' websites 😂

It is just kickback.. I think there is something wrong with it.. Perhaps is actually owned by Russians or something