• stevieboobs

• Sarah O

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope
20 hours ago, davemclaren said:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

OurĀ twoĀ Strongbow lounge tickets are available for this match to our subscribed members. Ā TheĀ matchĀ is onĀ Saturday 2/10/21 at 15:00.Ā Ā If you want to win these tickets and are a SUBSCRIBED MEMBER then please post on this thread. This thread locks thisĀ SaturdayĀ at 23:59.Ā 
Ā 

Note that you mightĀ be checked on arrival to confirm you have a ā€˜vaccine passportā€™Ā though we have had no confirmation from the club on this as yet.Ā 

If you are not a subscribed memberĀ then it only costs from a fiver a year toĀ become one.Ā 
Ā 

https://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/store/category/1-subscriptions/

Ā 

Details of the package are here,

Ā 

Celebrating the heroes who have proudly pulled on the maroon jersey, the StrongbowĀ Legendsā€™ Lounge offers an enhanced pub experience ideal for getting together with friends, family, and fellow Jambos. Package highlights:

• Complimentary matchday programme and team sheet
  • Delicious pre-match hot foodĀ 
  • Half-time refreshments of pie, tea, and coffeeĀ 
  • Access to a private cash bar pre and post-matchĀ 
  • Exclusive seating in the Main Stand, Section S Platinum

Ā 

Ā 

This might sound daft, Dave, but is "donor" the equivalent of subscriber?Ā  If it is, "In please".
(I'm pretty sure I've subscribed in the past but not at all sure what my present status is).

41 minutes ago, Andrew Gilbert Wauchope said:

This might sound daft, Dave, but is "donor" the equivalent of subscriber?Ā  If it is, "In please".
(I'm pretty sure I've subscribed in the past but not at all sure what my present status is).

Hi, donor is different from subscriber. Currently you arenā€™t subscribedĀ but still time to do so if you want to enter.Ā 

Ā 

Yes please. Think Iā€™m paid up to date subscription wise but let me know if not the case. Keep up the good work.

2 minutes ago, mintmyster said:

Ā 

Ā 

Yes please. Think Iā€™m paid up to date subscription wise but let me know if not the case. Keep up the good work.

You are indeed. šŸ‘

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope
49 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Hi, donor is different from subscriber. Currently you arenā€™t subscribedĀ but still time to do so if you want to enter.Ā 

Thanks Dave. Subscribed now so "Yes please".

Edited by Andrew Gilbert Wauchope

On 21/09/2021 at 17:43, davemclaren said:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

OurĀ twoĀ Strongbow lounge tickets are available for this match to our subscribed members. Ā TheĀ matchĀ is onĀ Saturday 2/10/21 at 15:00.Ā Ā If you want to win these tickets and are a SUBSCRIBED MEMBER then please post on this thread. This thread locks thisĀ SaturdayĀ at 23:59.Ā 
Ā 

Note that you mightĀ be checked on arrival to confirm you have a ā€˜vaccine passportā€™Ā though we have had no confirmation from the club on this as yet.Ā 

If you are not a subscribed memberĀ then it only costs from a fiver a year toĀ become one.Ā 
Ā 

https://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/store/category/1-subscriptions/

Ā 

Details of the package are here,

Ā 

Celebrating the heroes who have proudly pulled on the maroon jersey, the StrongbowĀ Legendsā€™ Lounge offers an enhanced pub experience ideal for getting together with friends, family, and fellow Jambos. Package highlights:

• Complimentary matchday programme and team sheet
  • Delicious pre-match hot foodĀ 
  • Half-time refreshments of pie, tea, and coffeeĀ 
  • Access to a private cash bar pre and post-matchĀ 
  • Exclusive seating in the Main Stand, Section S Platinum

Ā 

Ā 

Closes today.Ā