Dot Count - Hearts v Livingston | 25th September 2021

JALBO

Count at 1pm today.

Wheatfield: 122

Roseburn: 582

Main: 26

Gorgie: 42

TOTAL LEFT: 772

As usual, more seats might become available as this week progresses (eg unsold hospitality seats) - and section K in the Roseburn hasn't been opened yet as far as I can tell.

1 hour ago, JALBO said:

Count at 1pm today.

Wheatfield: 122

Roseburn: 582

Main: 26

Gorgie: 42

TOTAL LEFT: 772

As usual, more seats might become available as this week progresses (eg unsold hospitality seats) - and section K in the Roseburn hasn't been opened yet as far as I can tell.

Seems strong sales considering it is only Tuesday. 

1 hour ago, XB52 said:

First game for god knows how long and the last if the Covid rules don't change. Here's hoping for a good performance and result 

I'm in the same boat. Was at Aberdeen, and Dundee Utd away. Me, the Mrs and my 2 sons, plus my brother and Mum are going too. But I am the same unfortunately - last game for a while unless the passport rules change which is pretty shite tbh.

Edited by 151
Not bought yet - so there will be 6 tickets sold to add, probably tomorrow.

2 minutes ago, 151 said:

I'm in the same boat. Was at Aberdeen, and Dundee Utd away. Me, the Mrs and my 2 sons, plus my brother and Mum are going too. But I am the same unfortunately - last game for a while unless the passport rules change which is pretty shite tbh.

That sucks man.  I haven't really paid attention to the passport thing. I'm double jabbed and yesterday I printed off my NHS certificate showing proof of the two jabs is this what people are calling "the passport" or is it something people will have to eventually apply for what the government have not covered which is putting having fans at the next home match in doubt  ? 

22 minutes ago, Stu_HMFC said:

That sucks man.  I haven't really paid attention to the passport thing. I'm double jabbed and yesterday I printed off my NHS certificate showing proof of the two jabs is this what people are calling "the passport" or is it something people will have to eventually apply for what the government have not covered which is putting having fans at the next home match in doubt  ? 

YeH that’s it with the qr codes but there will be an app before October so you don’t have to carry the printed version 

33 minutes ago, karipidis said:

Seems strong sales considering it is only Tuesday. 

Yup, think it's pretty good - although K is bound to open at some point and give us another 500+ to shift.

11 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

YeH that’s it with the qr codes but there will be an app before October so you don’t have to carry the printed version 

Yeah F walking about with a A4 bit of paper every time 

As I said in the sevco ticket thread, it's up to us, the fans, to fill the stadium for the games between now and the sevco game so that the club can legitimately turn round and say no away fans as we have to accommodate our own fans first 

1 hour ago, The Treasurer said:

As I said in the sevco ticket thread, it's up to us, the fans, to fill the stadium for the games between now and the sevco game so that the club can legitimately turn round and say no away fans as we have to accommodate our own fans first 

I agree. 

2 hours ago, Stu_HMFC said:

How did you manage to print the document ? 

I tried printing mine but the printer just produced a blank bit of paper. 

Other documents print fine but not the certificate. 

Someone then told me that as it was a protected document the public are not able to print them on a home printer. 

I've downloaded it onto my files on my phone so I am able to display it if asked. 

Still puzzled about the home printing though 🙄

15 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Someone then told me that as it was a protected document the public are not able to print them on a home printer. 

I've downloaded it onto my files on my phone so I am able to display it if asked. 

I printed at work yesterday logged onto the nhs website then you can click send to house what takes 14 days or download a PDF i downloaded PDF then gave me option on the file to print off . 

It shows first jab and second with two QR codes below showing the time and date where it was done and what batch number and code of the jab. 

Edited by Stu_HMFC

Nucky Thompson
4 hours ago, XB52 said:

First game for god knows how long and the last if the Covid rules don't change. 

Is that because you got your jabs in a different country?

2 hours ago, Stu_HMFC said:

Yeah F walking about with a A4 bit of paper every time 

Downloaded and have paper copy ready for travelling next month . Necessary for getting into France so don't have a problem . If necessary for getting into Tynecastle absolutely fine 

39 minutes ago, Stu_HMFC said:

I printed at work yesterday logged onto the nhs website then you can click send to house what takes 14 days or download a PDF i downloaded PDF then gave me option on the file to print off . 

It shows first jab and second with two QR codes below showing the time and date where it was done and what batch number and code of the jab. 

Took 2 days for mine to arrive but don't delay. 

1 hour ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Is that because you got your jabs in a different country?

Yip. Got my first Pfizer in Turkey but my 2nd one here. So far not got anywhere with trying to match them on the NHS site

11 minutes ago, XB52 said:

Yip. Got my first Pfizer in Turkey but my 2nd one here. So far not got anywhere with trying to match them on the NHS site

You need to get your GP to upload your Turkish vaccination using the NCDS or VISION system. 48 hours after they upload it, it should appear on your certificate. You will need the batch number though.

2 hours ago, JALBO said:

About 220 seats in Upper X (Gorgie) released. Obviously a more modest uptake in the Gorgie Suite for this one. 

I do think the pricing has to be more realistic for more non category a games

1 hour ago, JimmyCant said:

You need to get your GP to upload your Turkish vaccination using the NCDS or VISION system. 48 hours after they upload it, it should appear on your certificate. You will need the batch number though.

Thanks for that 

11 hours ago, luckydug said:

I received mine by post, which took around 2 weeks. Personally I don't see how the SNP government can make this work. If I didn't have a passport I'm sure that I could borrow one from a friend and just use that. 

On a smart phone obtaining the passport is pretty much instantaneous if you have your login details sent out with your vaccination letter. Like the letter it shows your name and address as well as jag details. You could of course use some one else's however maybe the stewards or whoever may check the name against your ticket or season ticket or any other form of ID. 

They are not going to check every fan just a small sample which is just as well given the queues at the Wheatfield in the last 2 games.

16 hours ago, luckydug said:

I saved it to my phone as a PDF, so I've always got it handy. Just printed it off fine as well.

Count at 1pm today.

Wheatfield: 136 (an additional 30 seats have been released in A lower)

Roseburn: 488

Main: 27

Gorgie: 206 (an additional 220 seats were relased in Upper X since yesterday's count)

TOTAL LEFT: 857

A number of seats have also popped up in singles and pairs/triples in different parts of the ground which would appear to be unused STs being released back for sale (which is great). Taking all that into account, and a counting error of 28 seats that I made yesterday, it looks as if well over 200 seats were sold in the last 24 hours which I think is slightly higher than usual for midweek sales before a match - and it usually bumps up to 300+ per day from about now through to the match.

I don't think I can see where any further seats would be released for sale, unless there are some hospitality ones in the main stand that show up, so I'd imagine any further chunks of seats will be if/when Section K in the Roseburn opens.

scott herbertson
2 minutes ago, Mars plastic said:

Fascinating to see grown men getting in a lather about other grown men counting dots.

Yes, why are you? 

hi guys,that’s me just purchased one for saturday in the gorgie stand,my first game in a long time,can i ask is it the club shop where i collect the ticket from.

cheers 

ryan 

12 minutes ago, erskinehearts said:

hi guys,that’s me just purchased one for saturday in the gorgie stand,my first game in a long time,can i ask is it the club shop where i collect the ticket from.

cheers 

ryan 

Yes if you have selected collect option. Wouldn’t leave it till 2.45 on Sst though 🙂

2 hours ago, Mars plastic said:

Fascinating to see grown men getting in a lather about other grown men counting dots.

It's a simple bit of fun mate, something this forum could do with a little more.

Take 2 more of that count ! We are at the rose burn section I’ll be in heavy armour from the corona virus thread peeps 😂😂😂😂 actually looking forward to it 

24 minutes ago, Heartsofgold said:

It's a simple bit of fun mate, something this forum could do with a little more.

Cheers I'm driving through from Erskine so i usually get there in good time 

Just booked the 6 that have gone bang in the top centre of section X. Very top row of the Gorgie for the views :lol:

Surprised even got 6 seats together tbh, althouth the Roseburn would have had loads. 

Last game for a while due to being unvaccinated (not getting into the debate), which is really gutting but understandable if that is the rules, then that is the rules.

Will still be supporting the club through the FoH in the meantime, and will have my plaque on the wall soon that my Mrs got me for my birthday.

Hopefully back to winning ways on Saturday.

12 hours ago, 151 said:

Just booked the 6 that have gone bang in the top centre of section X. Very top row of the Gorgie for the views :lol:

Surprised even got 6 seats together tbh, althouth the Roseburn would have had loads. 

Last game for a while due to being unvaccinated (not getting into the debate), which is really gutting but understandable if that is the rules, then that is the rules.

Will still be supporting the club through the FoH in the meantime, and will have my plaque on the wall soon that my Mrs got me for my birthday.

Enjoy your day mate.

16 hours ago, erskinehearts said:

cheers 

ryan 

There is always a queue, leave plenty time.

scott herbertson
17 hours ago, 151 said:

Hopefully they give you a day to remember...

Count at 1pm today.

Wheatfield: 99

Roseburn: 440

Main: 15

Gorgie: 176

TOTAL LEFT: 730

Like yesterday, a number of seats have popped up around the place suggesting unused season tickets for this match have been returned for resale. I would guess around 150 seats sold since this time yesterday which I think would be a little lower than we might expect with a couple of days to go. However, it's possible the club could be selling section K in the Roseburn off-line - I don't know if anyone has bought a seat for section K through the shop and can confirm? (Or if any red-zone season ticket holders have been allocated a seat in Section K).

14 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

The reallocation of seats from red zone areas was done a couple of weeks ago. Different areas from the 1st game v Aberdeen. 

Yup - my memory is that some had said they had been re-housed across in Section K - but I could be mistaken.

2 minutes ago, JALBO said:

Yup - my memory is that some had said they had been re-housed across in Section K - but I could be mistaken.

We got moved to Upper K for Aberdeen. With Hibs getting Roseburn we got different seats. For Livingston I've got Upper P same as for Hibs. Maybe people complained. 

3 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

We got moved to Upper K for Aberdeen. With Hibs getting Roseburn we got different seats. For Livingston I've got Upper P same as for Hibs. Maybe people complained. 

👍

3 hours ago, scott herbertson said:

Hopefully they give you a day to remember...

Well Aberdeen game was poor. United away was amazing, memories made with the kids singing and getting really involved for the first time really. Would have went to alot of games this season so hopefully they change the rules soon to just a negative test or something. Because I used to go all the time but stopped during Leveins spell and don't think I went during Stendels either.

scott herbertson
24 minutes ago, 151 said:

Well Aberdeen game was poor. United away was amazing, memories made with the kids singing and getting really involved for the first time really. Would have went to alot of games this season so hopefully they change the rules soon to just a negative test or something. Because I used to go all the time but stopped during Leveins spell and don't think I went during Stendels either.

Thought Aberdeen was ok, but nothing more. Didn't get to Dundee unfortunately - good one to have gone to as it is always nice to win up there (lived there for three years).

On tickets I noticed Edinburgh Rugby have implemented a resale site for their season ticket holders. If they can do so I don't see any reason why we can't, as others have said will be lots of empty despite not being sold online - I was looking to get two mates along beside as there was 3 empty beside us at Hibs in Wheatfield and closest we can get them is in Roseburn which spoils it slightly.