Vaccine Certificates - Motherwell (update - vaccine proof not required)

Back of the Bus

maroonlegions

Tomorrow’s cinch Premiership fixture against Motherwell will be used as a trial run for COVID passport checks and no supporters will be refused entry for failing to produce a vaccination certificate. 

Scottish football clubs hosting matches where more than 10,000 people attend are legally required to implement a spot-checking system to ensure supporters have proof of double vaccination or exemption prior to entry.

While the Scottish Government have confirmed the rule will not be enforced until 18 October, we are to use the grace period “to test, adapt and build confidence in the practical arrangements”. As such, tomorrow’s cinch Premiership fixture against Motherwell will see us trial the new arrangements and all supporters will be admitted to Tynecastle, regardless of whether they have proof of vaccination or not.

The trial run will enable us to gather data and supporter feedback with a view to minimising disruption once the grace period ends on October 18th.

The scheme will be fully implemented from October 18th onwards and from that point forward, any person failing to prove their vaccine certification or exemption status will, in compliance with the law, unfortunately be refused entry.

Getting Your Proof of Vaccination

There have been media reports today regarding some issues with the new NHS Scotland COVID status app. Rest assured we will also accept digital and paper copies of your vaccine status.

Your vaccine certificate can be accessed by clicking here.

Information on how to download and use the COVID status app can be accessed by clicking here.

Further information on the COVID certificate scheme can be accessed by clicking here.

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jr ewing

• davemclaren

• Boab

• luckydug

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Hesh said:

While some of your comment may be correct, are Sweden Norway and Denmark in Europe?

Geography wasn't your favourite subject at school, was it? 😂

upgotheheads
12 minutes ago, Hesh said:

While some of your comment may be correct, are Sweden Norway and Denmark in Europe?

As in EU?

Norway is in the EEA

Nucky Thompson
1 hour ago, Captain Canada said:

I don't think this is accurate. There are no vaccine certificates in Sweden, Norway and Denmark for example and last I read the highest court in Spain had outlawed them. I think I read somewhere that Slovenia has just stopped them too. 

There have been huge protests in France against them for two months now so they've not exactly been well received. 

I think it's very misleading for the author of the piece to say they're all over Europe and working fine. 

It's totally inaccurate.

upgotheheads
1 hour ago, luckydug said:

Maybe like me forgetful. 

I'm forever forgetting to put my mask on when I should. 

Then forgetting to take it off again. 

On the bus one day and somebody wearing their mask down at their neck, why are they bothering I said to my wife ? 

Later on that morning in a shop the guy behind the counter says to me

PLEASE WEAR YOUR MASK SIR

I just keep forgetting 😁

Up Down Up Down 😂

A bit like Boris's bum?

A previous comment seems to have disappeared mods.

Harry Potter

evening hobo, Hearts F C will admit fans without vaccine passports this weekend.

Edited by Harry Potter

been here before
14 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

evening hobo, Hearts F C will admit fans without vaccine passports this weekend.

Which is true.

8 hours ago, Smithee said:

In the interest of balance I see it was less than a thousand protesters and that the majority support the covid pass in Holland.

I also see a moron who's attached his nation's flag upside down.

This isn't the smart crowd.

I was replying to another poster who asked if other were maoning about it. Nothing more nothing less.

3 hours ago, GinRummy said:

How were the airports? Did it take more time getting through than usual?

Not at all. Better than normal because fewer travelling. 

JudyJudyJudy
14 hours ago, jonesy said:

So, no need for anything other than ticket/ST and getting behind the team tomorrow? Good stuff.

B0A1BD19-600B-4D3E-8C6D-D37CB3861C76.gif

JudyJudyJudy
3 hours ago, Captain Canada said:

I don't think this is accurate. There are no vaccine certificates in Sweden, Norway and Denmark for example and last I read the highest court in Spain had outlawed them. I think I read somewhere that Slovenia has just stopped them too. 

There have been huge protests in France against them for two months now so they've not exactly been well received. 

I think it's very misleading for the author of the piece to say they're all over Europe and working fine. 

Exactly . 

4 hours ago, Captain Canada said:

They're not outlawed in Spain because the Spanish govt never legislated for them. SOME "regional" govts have them (for specific scenarios) , some don't. 

4 hours ago, Captain Canada said:

They're not outlawed in Spain because the Spanish govt never legislated for them. SOME "regional" govts have them (for specific scenarios) , some don't. 

Got the app registered this morning.  Had it stuck on a white screen for over 5 mins while it was verifying my details but rest went through.

Maroon Sailor
5 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Got the app registered this morning.  Had it stuck on a white screen for over 5 mins while it was verifying my details but rest went through.

I got registered on Thursday but took until this morning for my Covid status to appear