Vaccine Certificates - Motherwell (update - vaccine proof not required)

Back of the Bus

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jr ewing

• davemclaren

• Boab

• luckydug

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, willie wallace said:

Spot checks only and under 18s exempt.

I would never have got in as a teenager if there were spot checks in those days. 😎

19 hours ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

Passports currently being challenged in court. It is lunacy to introduce them months after stadiums have been open to fans. Plus obviously England have dumped the idea so it really is pointless wasting large sums of cash on a system that is not required, as if it was required they should have done it before opening things up.

System is already working.

willie wallace
1 minute ago, davemclaren said:

I would never have got in as a teenager if there were spot checks in those days. 😎

Don't think many of us would have😥

Going to be in Scotland next week and would love to attend. Have they worked out how they're processing non-NHS Scotland passports yet?

Just read the full release from Hearts and they don't mention it so I'm guessing they have got it sorted. Good news!! 

Edited by Taffin

1 minute ago, Taffin said:

Going to be in Scotland next week and would love to attend. Have they worked out how they're processing non-NHS Scotland passports yet?

My mate’s up from Manchester for the match as well. I did read somewhere that NHS England apps would be fine as well. 

Just now, davemclaren said:

My mate’s up from Manchester for the match as well. I did read somewhere that NHS England apps would be fine as well. 

Fingers crossed Dave.

It was this on the Scot Gov website that makes me nervous:

'We are working with other UK jurisdictions to ensure inter-operability across the UK. Guidance will be issued on this, and on what evidence people vaccinated outside the UK will be required to provide, before implementation.'

That was updated yesterday so they've only 7 days to rectify it. The English 'passport' still says 'valid in England'...though that doesn't mean it's not valid elsewhere I guess.

Absolute Scenes

what do they mean by spot checks? Spot checks of negative LF tests? Spot checks on Vaccines? Spot checks on high temperature?

Edited by Absolute Scenes

1 minute ago, Absolute Scenes said:

what do they mean by spot checks? Spot checks of negative LF tests? Spot checks on Vaccines? Spot checks on high temperature?

Vaccine status. 

21 minutes ago, jr ewing said:

TRNSMT and Let's Rock had it in place last week and 3 weeks ago. Worked perfectly well.

The new rules weren’t in place last week. 

Not due my second jag until the 10th November so will miss the Motherwell, Dundee & Dundee united game. £30 for the 3 games, section N lower. PM if anyone is interested.

8 minutes ago, Rudolf said:

The new rules weren’t in place last week. 

No, but system worked well enough in both of those venues and for many more people. 😀

14 minutes ago, bairdy said:

Got my document this morning,re proof of double doses.

Very efficient, I only phoned them for it a few days ago.

👍well organised.

9 minutes ago, jr ewing said:

22k at one over 50k at the other. Hope they use the same system for more venues. 

All arriving 15 mins before the start I presume? 

1 hour ago, Rudolf said:

There will be people in the same boat as you mate and many others that have had both jabs but either  haven’t asked for one, don’t have the facility to print one off or don’t have a smart phone what happens with them? Whole is is completely political. Let’s do this because England aren’t  shambles. 

Ticket office have no clue about refunds, you've to email them and they will pass it on to however will deal with this situation.

8 minutes ago, jr ewing said:

Do you think?

No. But at the football the vast majority arrive 15 minutes or less before causing massive queues as you’ve seen. 

the point is, you’re not comparing apples with apples. 

2 hours ago, Absolute Scenes said:

I'm a season ticket holder, what happens if i dont have a vaccine passport. Am i going to be refunded each game i'm denied access to?

Possibly the same as last season. The SG says you can't go so the club provide you with a live stream.

Absolute Scenes
20 hours ago, 1953 said:

Possibly the same as last season. The SG says you can't go so the club provide you with a live stream.

The difference in experience from being at the game to watching it on a small screen is vast. I shouldn’t have to pay the same price to attend the games to watching it online. Not pleased but I supposed I still have a way of watching. It just grinds my gears I can’t be at the game because of personal choice 

23 hours ago, Section N Rules said:

Not due my second jag until the 10th November so will miss the Motherwell, Dundee & Dundee united game. £30 for the 3 games, section N lower. PM if anyone is interested.

Go to vaccination drop in centre tomorrow and get 2nd jag.

1 hour ago, Absolute Scenes said:

The difference in experience from being at the game to watching it on a small screen is vast. I shouldn’t have to pay the same price to attend the games to watching it online. Not pleased but I supposed I still have a way of watching. It just grinds my gears I can’t be at the game because of personal choice 

It grinds your gears you can't go because of a choice you have made?

1 hour ago, Section N Rules said:

I've not long just had my first so need to wait the 8 weeks.

The guidance was 3 weeks when the vaccines were introduced. 8 weeks is an arbitrary timescale to best disturbe the stick.

Absolute Scenes
28 minutes ago, Hmfc1965 said:

It grinds your gears you can't go because of a choice you have made?

It grinds my gears that my personal choice to not have an experimental vaccine means I’m denied access to watch my team that I have paid in full for. I haven’t had the flu vaccine (still a killer, a big one at that) but I’m allowed access without this

7 minutes ago, Absolute Scenes said:

It grinds my gears that my personal choice to not have an experimental vaccine means I’m denied access to watch my team that I have paid in full for. I haven’t had the flu vaccine (still a killer, a big one at that) but I’m allowed access without this

I've never had a flu vaccine but this is on a different scale.

Personally I'm not bothered if folk choose not to have it, other than they're risking passing Covid on to the vulnerable. 

28 minutes ago, Absolute Scenes said:

Your choice. You pay the consequences.

30 minutes ago, Absolute Scenes said:

It is harsh but I suppose the line has to be drawn somewhere. 

10 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

My move is to Upper P. Normally Lower Q. I can't wait to get back to my seat. 

I'm Lower Q too jonno 😁

Was Upper P today. 👍

Upper T here when we'd usually be in lower R today and v Motherwell.

Seats are a bit further along from the centre but not bad for overall today.

Sill miss our original seats however.

32 minutes ago, ramrod said:

This will be close to a sell.out imo 

Depends how many have disqualified their self. 

They can always watch it on the live stream.

One thing for sure they won't be getting any money back because they can still watch the game. 

3 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Depends how many have disqualified their self. 

They can always watch it on the live stream.

One thing for sure they won't be getting any money back because they can still watch the game. 

Yeah I'm.talking about tickets sold rather than actual bums on seats. 

Any gripes season ticket holders have with regards to getting into the Stadium should be directed at the Scottish govt and not the club .

For what its worth I'm double jagged and wouldn't miss the game for all the tea in China 😁

10 hours ago, Absolute Scenes said:

Experimental 😂

It's saved thousands of lives in the UK alone and without it we would still be in lockdown and would not have football to attend at all. 

6 hours ago, luckydug said:

Experimental 😂

It's saved thousands of lives in the UK alone and without it we would still be in lockdown and would not have football to attend at all. 

Guy who helps out in my office when we are busy never had the vaccines. Same age as me, 51. Was seriously ill and reckons he should’ve been in hospital. Horrible feeling not being able to breathe properly. 

7 hours ago, ramrod said:

Yeah I'm.talking about tickets sold rather than actual bums on seats. 

Any gripes season ticket holders have with regards to getting into the Stadium should be directed at the Scottish govt and not the club .

For what its worth I'm double jagged and wouldn't miss the game for all the tea in China 😁

Quite a few empty seats usually filled with season ticket holders near me. Maybe taking a cautious approach to all of this. 

LarrysRightFoot

Got a feeling this could a high scoring affair. 4-2 to us is my prediction.

Sure I read on here a while ago that in the past Hearts v Motherwell games were noted as exciting fixtures. 

Absolute Scenes
15 hours ago, luckydug said:

Experimental 😂

Let’s just ignore the blood clots and other long term term health issues as a result of the vaccine. My own grandad suffered from manageable Angina and died within weeks of having the vaccine. The hospital have even confirmed that it was down to adverse effects of the vaccine. My cousin, a rugby player, is currently awaiting if he will ever be able to play rugby again after suffering a blood clot in his leg which resulted in a stroke. I will continue to label this an experimental vaccine and will continue to hold my right to refuse any form of medication due to the loss and pain my family has experienced surrounding this. Despite my grandads age and health issue, he has never been hospitalised and never experienced any adverse effects from other medication such as flu jabs, and tablets to manage his Angina. I’m sure you’ll appreciate the government are quick to highlight success but quiet in discussing concerns. 

1 hour ago, Absolute Scenes said:

Let’s just ignore the blood clots and other long term term health issues as a result of the vaccine. My own grandad suffered from manageable Angina and died within weeks of having the vaccine. The hospital have even confirmed that it was down to adverse effects of the vaccine. My cousin, a rugby player, is currently awaiting if he will ever be able to play rugby again after suffering a blood clot in his leg which resulted in a stroke. I will continue to label this an experimental vaccine and will continue to hold my right to refuse any form of medication due to the loss and pain my family has experienced surrounding this. Despite my grandads age and health issue, he has never been hospitalised and never experienced any adverse effects from other medication such as flu jabs, and tablets to manage his Angina. I’m sure you’ll appreciate the government are quick to highlight success but quiet in discussing concerns. 

If you want to discuss the efficacy of the vaccine, or otherwise, take it to the Shed please. 

Absolute Scenes
5 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

If you want to discuss the efficacy of the vaccine, or otherwise, take it to the Shed please. 

Apologies, was just replying to a poster but I rambled

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to Vaccine Certificates - Motherwell (update - vaccine proof not required)