Expectation Levels

wanderer

Just now, Greedy Jambo said:

Mate, ****sake, I could just say WAGES.

You're making it up as you go along.

Provide some substance to what you say.

.BTW I wasn't arguing with you, merely seeking clarification of your insinuation.

2 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Yer a prawn cracker so'n ye are.

That's the way to do it.   If you can't substantiate what you say, the best tactic is to criticise any poster who simply asks you for clarifcation..  Keep up with your drivel.

Just now, Greedy Jambo said:

I'm making up nothing, well apart from the prawn cracker, i'd smash a bag of them right now. 

Hee hee hee.  Well and truly found out.

22 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

I'm making up nothing, well apart from the prawn cracker, i'd smash a bag of them right now. 

Every time I chuck them straight in the bin I’ll think of you now! 

4 hours ago, Chong said:

Moore looks every bit a centre back playing full back. Reminds me of Pressley in his first few outings. Could do with a similar outcome......

Good shout as I remember Pressley, Hartley and of course the great Zal were all not good in their first few games weirdly enough mainly as they were played out of position and the fans in general were more patient. It seems incredible that verdicts are being made already on the new arrivals. 

8 hours ago, RULEOF3 said:

Respectfully what was his mistake?

I wrote ‘maybe made a mistake’. Referring to poster who either thought Beni had too much to do or we looked shaky at the back. As my post said, I’m happy for him to try different things in order to get the best out if his squad. That was the crux of my post. 

17 hours ago, wigwam123 said:

I think we need a good number 9 in the battering ram mould. I think it definitely shows how far we have come though in one window when some are now saying they think Michael Smith is the weak link. 

Indeed.  Not so long ago he was our best RB, CB, CM, and GK!

14 hours ago, RULEOF3 said:

Our record v the sheep was awful, recently against hibs shite and away games a **** nightmare for years

I am not sure your correct on our record v Aberdeen and Hibs recent defeats should be seen as a blip not as a standard. I do however agree with your away form assessment. Neilson preference to getting a draw over going for a win cost us versus Aberdeen and Hibs. Neilson chopping and changing the formation during the ross county match cost us two goals.