7 year old boy missing - Ayrshire

Swanny17

You wouldn't usually see the police removing vehicles at this stage of the search unless they know more than they have let on I reckon. Hopefully found safe.

6 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

You wouldn't usually see the police removing vehicles at this stage of the search unless they know more than they have let on I reckon. Hopefully found safe.

Was saying the same to my Mrs. Doesn’t look good at all, hope by some miracle he returns safe. 

Good news thankfully. 

Do wonder about the vehicles and if they ended up being important to finding the boy? Clearly a person of interest straight away. Even if not involved at all they will now be a target to the locals.

Never Let Them Forget
1 minute ago, Tazio said:

Memories of Shannon Matthews?

Delighted the kid is found safe and well but surely the police should be checking the home over straight away. 

6 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Memories of Shannon Matthews?

Jesus that was a horrible one. The step dad or the uncle whatever he was was doing interviews on TV and wearing the T-shirts must of knew it was a matter of time before he was caught. 

1 hour ago, Never Let Them Forget said:

Found safe and well in his grans loft 🤔

Happened where I grew up in the 80s. A pals wee nephew went missing. Neighbours and police searched throughout the night and he stumbled out of the airing cupboard in the morning and asked for his cornflakes. 

25 minutes ago, Stu_HMFC said:

Jesus that was a horrible one. The step dad or the uncle whatever he was was doing interviews on TV and wearing the T-shirts must of knew it was a matter of time before he was caught. 

Yes it was however the tv film of it was comedy gold ! It got ripped to pieces on social media . The only good thing about it all is that Shannon probably has now had a better quality of life with her foster parents 

27 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Yes it was however the tv film of it was comedy gold ! It got ripped to pieces on social media . The only good thing about it all is that Shannon probably has now had a better quality of life with her foster parents 

Sorry mate I was thinking of a completely different girl. I had to google it I was thinking of that Tia Sharp.  The granny's partner killed the girl and was all over the news and press conferences.

1 minute ago, Stu_HMFC said:

Sorry mate I was thinking of a completely different girl. I had to google it I was thinking of that Tia Sharp.  The granny's partner killed the girl and was all over the news and press conferences.

Yes that’s completely different story . That was tragic . Always seems to be a family member involved in these incidents 

Салатные палочки
1 hour ago, Stu_HMFC said:

That was a horrible case. He was completely obsessed with the wee lassie. 

The good thing is that these people rarely get away with it. Ian Huntley, Mick Philpott, Shannon Matthews mum, Tia Sharp's uncle. They'll never out-smart the police. They knew the Philpott's were guilty, they were just waiting for the moment to pounce, even setting up a press conference so they could further incriminate themselves. 

Anyway, despite whatever circumstances there may be, I'm glad this wee lad is okay. 

42 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

That was a horrible case. He was completely obsessed with the wee lassie. 

The good thing is that these people rarely get away with it. Ian Huntley, Mick Philpott, Shannon Matthews mum, Tia Sharp's uncle. They'll never out-smart the police. They knew the Philpott's were guilty, they were just waiting for the moment to pounce, even setting up a press conference so they could further incriminate themselves. 

Anyway, despite whatever circumstances there may be, I'm glad this wee lad is okay. 

Not sure the police are that good - I suspect most of these serious crimes get solved only because the perpetrators are even more stupid than the police... Look at that Gabby Petito case in the US just now: Girl disappears on a road trip, fiance turns up back home in her van 2000miles away, family fob off the worried mother for 10 days while their son is getting rid of her stuff (the couple lived with his family). Mother reports girl missing. 3 days later the son goes hiking, 3 days after that his family report him "missing". Same day Feds find the girl's body...

How does a 7 year old go missing with responsible parents? Shouldn’t they know where he is at all times??!

Edited by Jambo 4 Ever

5 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

How does a 7 year old go missing with responsible parents? Shouldn’t they know where he is at all times??!

Go for drinks with your pals and leave the bairns in a hotel room. 

Some people just should not have children. 

27 minutes ago, indianajones said:

Go for drinks with your pals and leave the bairns in a hotel room. 

Some people just should not have children. 

Social services will hopefully get involved now