Away fans Ibrox !

MR INCREDIBLE

julienbrellier

They give us nothing we give them nothing. To be honest we should only have been giving them one section to begin with, that’s all we ever get. It is really really simple hearts and now we own the club it should be implemented. Happy to contribute more but we will sell out anyway if we are still up there

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Boab

• Bazzas right boot

• Forever Hearts

• Rogue Daddy

10 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

"Part of every day life" 😂🙈

I managed to take both of my kids to Tynecastle when we played the Old Firm and thankfully they didn't need counselling or end up traumatised. In reality they didn't really know what the away fans were singing and had forgotten about it by the time we reached the car anyway. 

To be fair, I can never make out what they are singing either. 

16 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

I managed to take both of my kids to Tynecastle when we played the Old Firm and thankfully they didn't need counselling or end up traumatised. In reality they didn't really know what the away fans were singing and had forgotten about it by the time we reached the car anyway. 

Don’t think it’s the singing that bothers most. It’s getting the kids to and from the ground that would be on the minds of most parents I’d imagine. 
In saying that, the segregation at Tynecastle is vastly improved in recent times. Mostly due to the Roseburn housing away fans. When it was in the Gorgie, it was a tad more challenging !

49 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Noone is suggesting that children need counselling after attending a match that involves Glasgow's Ugly Sisters. I'm merely stating that a lot of people from the East coast have different values and standards than people from the West coast and choose not to subject their kids to such filth. 

I guess you're in agreement. 😊

Edited by Savage Vince

42 minutes ago, julienbrellier said:

They give us nothing we give them nothing. To be honest we should only have been giving them one section to begin with, that’s all we ever get. It is really really simple hearts and now we own the club it should be implemented. Happy to contribute more but we will sell out anyway if we are still up there

Tbf we did this in the Championship with The Rangers and it worked out well.  Don't personally think we should sink to their level and not allow any away fans, we are better than that. Only time I've taken one of my kids to a game v them  was the Scots final and the Home Support started the Hello song.  Had to stop her as she was clapping and about to join in ffs. Each to their own I may add, but I was not allowing my daughter to get involved (unwittingly) into the bile. 

Forever Hearts
59 minutes ago, Savage Vince said:

Noone is suggesting that children need counselling after attending a match that involves Glasgow's Ugly Sisters. I'm merely stating that a lot of people from the East coast have different values and standards than people from the West coast and choose not to subject their kids to such filth. 

I guess you're in agreement. 😊

Nah, I'm just not a precious snowflake and I can deal with some muppets singing a few daft songs for 90 minutes without pishing my knickers. 👍

9 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Nah, I'm just not a precious snowflake and I can deal with some muppets singing a few daft songs for 90 minutes without pishing my knickers. 👍

😁

9 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

Should give them 1 section. 

If fans from other clubs get nothing at that dump, they should get nothing in return

1 hour ago, Forever Hearts said:

Sorry but when I hear IRA filth/Irish anthem or GSTQ/Rule Britannia, I produce the map of Bonanza.

Scumbags, the two of them.

1 minute ago, ri Alban said:

Sorry but when I hear IRA filth/Irish anthem or GSTQ/Rule Britannia, I produce the map of Bonanza.

Bit unfair on GSTQ when I’m proud to hear this played at the Haymarket memorial every Rememberance Sunday.

Just now, SMJ_1874 said:

Bit unfair on GSTQ when I’m proud to hear this played at the Haymarket memorial every Rememberance Sunday.

Not for me, sorry.

Just now, ri Alban said:

Not for me, sorry.

Each to their own. I don’t find it offensive and never will. My whole family have military history and this anthem is part of that and part of our history going back to WW1.

There are many songs that are sung by the bigot twins and most of them are offensive but not the one I’ve pointed out. I respect your views though and when sevco sing it with the added ‘no surrender’ lyrics then it takes on a whole new connotation indeed. So maybe it’s misunderstood when sung by them but certainly shouldn’t on Remembrance Sunday 

10 minutes ago, SMJ_1874 said:

Proud of what? 

4 hours ago, Savage Vince said:

This simply isn't true. Lots of people don't take their kids to these matches because of the sectarian chants. It isn't part of their lives and they don't want their kids subjected to it. 

I appreciate you're from the west coast where sectarianism is part of every day life and ingrained in the social fabric of society and therefore the impact such chants have on yourself is absolutely zero. 

😃

Top post!!!

9 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Bit obvious what he’s proud of. If you want a big barney just get stuck in. No need for the bait. 

Wasn't obvious to me, obviously. That's why I asked. 

And don't be so rude. 

Forever Hearts
31 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

You're comparing the national anthem of Great Britain with support of the IRA? Have I got that right? 

5 minutes ago, Savage Vince said:

Wasn't obvious to me, obviously. That's why I asked. 

And don't be so rude. 

Pish. You can’t understand why someone would be proud of the national anthem being played at a remembrance service without it being spelled out to you?

Just now, GinRummy said:

Pish. You can’t understand why someone would be proud of the national anthem being played at a remembrance service without it being spelled out to you?

I'm not sure it has been spelled out to me. I still don't understand why people are proud to hear God Save The Queen. 

Just now, Savage Vince said:

I'm not sure it has been spelled out to me. I still don't understand why people are proud to hear God Save The Queen. 

Once again deliberately ignoring the context that the poster put it in. Looking to bicker on your terms and your terms only?

1 minute ago, GinRummy said:

Once again deliberately ignoring the context that the poster put it in. Looking to bicker on your terms and your terms only?

It's you that's bickering. Beat it. 

2 minutes ago, Savage Vince said:

It's you that's bickering. Beat it. 

I wouldn’t bicker with you. Anyone who can’t comprehend why someone would be proud to hear the national anthem at a remembrance service for fallen soldiers, some of whom used to play for the club we support, is incapable of rational argument. 

1. Sell them 4000 tickets.

2. Don't let their fans in the stadium*

3. Beat them 3-0 and kick them off the park.

*small print on the tickets will say they've bought tickets to queue outside the stadium😎👍

1 minute ago, The Treasurer said:

Back on topic, as we are not getting tickets for imbroke, will there be a streaming option available 

The Old Firm have always been the easiest games to find a dodgy stream for. 

I don't know about an official one.

1 minute ago, Hmfc1965 said:

The Old Firm have always been the easiest games to find a dodgy stream for. 

I don't know about an official one.

I was meaning an official one. 

I thought that was the plan while we still had any crowd restrictions caused by covid 

Das Viertel Hearts
5 hours ago, Forever Hearts said:

my boys now can't be a*sed with going to see Hearts because of sectarian singing.  Their Gran is from southern Ireland.  They are intelligent enough to understand and talk about why these are being sung, ask questions...and ultimately old enough to tell up from down and they have other choices.  Fair enough as I can't justify why they should go to listen to Glasgow Rangers sing songs by Hearts 'fans' at Tynecastle which is the Hearts home stadium.

Hearts are financially losing out on potential long term AVE 40 plus years active  supporters to pacify mollycoddle Glasgow Rangers loving sectarian bigots.  

Forever Hearts
8 minutes ago, Das Viertel Hearts said:

my boys now can't be a*sed with going to see Hearts because of sectarian singing.  Their Gran is from southern Ireland.  They are intelligent enough to understand and talk about why these are being sung, ask questions...and ultimately old enough to tell up from down and they have other choices.  Fair enough as I can't justify why they should go to listen to Glasgow Rangers sing songs by Hearts 'fans' at Tynecastle which is the Hearts home stadium.

Hearts are financially losing out on potential long term AVE 40 plus years active  supporters to pacify mollycoddle Glasgow Rangers loving sectarian bigots.  

Can you list these sectarian songs that the Hearts fans sing at Tynecastle? 

Thanks. 

22 minutes ago, Das Viertel Hearts said:

That’s a real shame. 

11 hours ago, Stu_HMFC said:

This is funny because if we don't get tickets for Ibrox and then it comes to Hearts v Rangers at Tynecastle and we give them nothing or 1 section they will play the victim card again and kick off. 

Who cares if they kick off

Das Viertel Hearts
27 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Can you list these sectarian songs that the Hearts fans sing at Tynecastle? 

Thanks. 

Actual Hearts fans?  Or Hearts 'fans' who swoon over Glasgow Rangers...literally like like 19th century women with the vapours.  : )

Your welcome.

Make a stand and don't give them any but give all the tickets for one section to local kids teams or schools for free. Make a big public announcement of it. 'Bairns for Bears' Would be funny on National Sky TV a section of screaming kids in thier seats.  

Forever Hearts
14 minutes ago, Das Viertel Hearts said:

Actual Hearts fans?  Or Hearts 'fans' who swoon over Glasgow Rangers...literally like like 19th century women with the vapours.  : )

Your welcome.

If you could just list the songs. 

Thanks. 

Forever Hearts
1 minute ago, Das Viertel Hearts said:

Your welcome

Welcome to what? I've asked you to list the sectarian songs the Hearts fans sing at Tynecastle and you've failed to do so.

And it's *you're welcome. 

50 minutes ago, stuartp said:

Who cares if they kick off

I’m sure plenty of the media will care and make out we have done something wrong . It’s always the same. I really hope we tell them to F off and give them nothing 

Das Viertel Hearts
24 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Welcome to what? I've asked you to list the sectarian songs the Hearts fans sing at Tynecastle and you've failed to do so.

And it's *you're welcome. 

So it's

54 minutes ago, No Idle Talk said:

#NotOneHun

If our fans get no tickets for Ibrox then that rabble should receive not a single ticket when they come to Tynecastle. 

This us the only answer or they continue to walk all over us.

Then when they start giving us tickets again, we give them the same percentage as they give us.

The club have to do something like this to support it's own fans through this.

There are some Hearts fans who proudly never miss a game wherever we play and being denied because rangers are selfish swines. 

Hope the club realise that a small financial hit is worth having some principals over this. 

Stop letting them bully Scottish football. 

6 hours ago, Forever Hearts said:

But you cant deal with precious snowflakes without pishing yer knickers though eh?

2 hours ago, Das Viertel Hearts said:

Are they okay with the Celtic songs?

No whataboutery  I'm just surprised you didn't mention them.