Away fans Ibrox !

MR INCREDIBLE

I know that no Celtic fan’s were allowed to attend the Old firm game at Ibrox but unless I am mistaken it did not look like there was any Well fans there on Sunday either.

I would love Hearts to take this opportunity and give no tickets to Rangers the next time they visit Tynecastle.

I don’t think it would affect the attendance to much as a lot of fans who might normally keep away from this fixture would then attend.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Boab

• Bazzas right boot

• Forever Hearts

• Rogue Daddy

Selkirkhmfc1874
1 minute ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

I would expect it to be a given, that if Rangers do not give an away allocation they will get reciprocation for that at Tynecastle.

This 

1 minute ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

I would expect it to be a given, that if Rangers do not give an away allocation they will get reciprocation for that at Tynecastle.

That has to be the response. 

Bazzas right boot
Just now, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

If they give us none give them bugger all 

We're not as petty as that... 1 section. 

Morale high ground kept. 🤣

A_A wehatethehibs
Just now, Smith's right boot said:

**** off, no. We get nothing, they get nothing. Simple as that. 

Is the reason not that they sold STs for the Away fans area, certainly they did for share that Celtic were getting? The directors at Rangers are a strange bunch of very petulant, paranoid fans.

Selkirkhmfc1874
3 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Sorry don't agree with that ! If we get nothing out of a 50.000 stadium they get nowt out of 20.000 stadium 

The whole reason they give no tickets to away fans is to give them that little bit more of an advantage, no other reason! 

They can get away with it during the pandemic.

8 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

Is the reason not that they sold STs for the Away fans area, certainly they did for share that Celtic were getting? The directors at Rangers are a strange bunch of very petulant, paranoid fans.

Iirc they claimed it was due to the red zones and that caused issues having Ng a safe away section for fans

Under the floodlight
3 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

I disagree. It’s embarrassing they won’t allow any away fans in. They’ll claim covid restrictions but they are just being petty. 

You're right petty, Lyon had a section with fans, does their covid restrictions not apply in European competition.

Absolute shambles of a club.

14 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Not one Hun.

This is a great slogan. Ranks alongside Only Hearts, imo. Get it put up all round the Plaza.

We get none, they get none.

...and on the polar opposite end of the spectrum, I see Livi gave shellick 3/4 of their stadium yesterday!!!! WTF. If a team has to resort to or rely on this, should they really be any where near a 'professional' league? Embarrassing.

portobellojambo1

We will be getting no tickets for Ibrox at all. It is disappointing by Rangers, it is the sort of approach I'd have expected from the team on the other side of Glasgow.

I've already contacted an FoH board member to ask if the FoH would be willing to ask the FoH contributors if they/we would all be willing to make an additional one off payment to the Foundation which would cover the cost of potential lost income from Rangers fans. On passing that money to HMFC we can then write to Rangers and tell them that no tickets will be sold to Rangers fans for the game in December. Additionally we could then open up the Roseburn stand to HMFC fans and bring in even more money which would go directly to HMFC.

Give them exactly what they are willing to give us ticket wise, feck all. The OF need to realise we don't depend on their income to help us survive as a club. If the club were even to consider in future years putting the price of a ST up a small amount to offset any potential losses I'd be up for that. We could then tell the OF fans that for league games they will never be back inside Tynecastle.

Edited by portobellojambo1

Governor Tarkin
33 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

We should 100% be as petty as that.

What fun is football without petty grievances?

2 minutes ago, portobellojambo1 said:

We will be getting no tickets for Ibrox at all. It is disappointing by Rangers, it is the sort of approach I'd have expected from the team on the other side of Glasgow.

I've already contacted an FoH board member to ask if the FoH would be willing to ask the FoH contributors if they/we would all be willing to make an additional one off payment to the Foundation which would cover the cost of potential lost income from Rangers fans. On passing that money to HMFC we can then write to Rangers and tell them that no tickets will be sold to Rangers fans for the game in December. Additionally we could then open up the Roseburn stand to HMFC fans and bring in even more money which would go directly to HMFC.

Give them exactly what they are willing to give us ticket wise, feck all. The OF need to realuse we don't depend on their income to help us survive as a club. If they club were even to consider in future years putting the price of a ST up a small amount to offset any potential losses I'd be up for that. We could then tell the OF fans that for league games they will never be back inside Tynecastle.

I like this guy

We gave the sheep two sections for the first home SPL in over two years.

I think it’s fanciful to think the club will give them nothing for the game in December.

Not what a lot of people will want to hear but they’ll get at least that for our game against them.

41 minutes ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

Absolutely. I don't know if we will sell out with our own fans but I reckon there would be a good number who wouldn't normally go would go if there were no Rangers fans . Worth a try imo and would mean they aren't getting it all their own way for a change.

As much as I agree with giving them 0 tickets, it still amazes me we would even give them more than a reciprocated 900 briefs in the first place. The difference it makes during a game is staggering.

If celtic had, had any where near their usual full stand in for our opening game. I have no doubt they'd have been singing away after they equalised and 9 times out of 10 at tynecastle it buoys them on to victory. All well and good in hindsight but I'd imagine we may not have won 2-1 if their had been away fans. Regardless...

I'd much rather take the hit on any potential income from the green or blue pound if it enhanced our chances of beating them.

0 tickets this time but in the future we should reciprocate a maximum allocation of whatever we get. **** the OF.

Edited by Ccjambo1874

Fozzyonthefence
36 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

I think it is because they had to move ST holders from the red zone in the main stand into the away section.  They probably could have moved them elsewhere but they’re just being dicks.  A very angry and paranoid club these days, even worse than Celtic. 

As much as it would be great to give them **** all tickets I doubt we would get away with it as we can’t use the same excuse (we’ve already given Hibs the whole Rodeburn). 

Forever Hearts
13 minutes ago, Rogue Daddy said:

We get none, they get none.

...and on the polar opposite end of the spectrum, I see Livi gave shellick 3/4 of their stadium yesterday!!!! WTF. If a team has to resort to or rely on this, should they really be any where near a 'professional' league? Embarrassing.

So what should they do? Have an empty stadium and lose out on thousands of pounds which is absolutely vital to a club like Livi? 

8 minutes ago, portobellojambo1 said:

Give them exactly what they are willing to give us ticket wise, feck all. The OF need to realise we don't depend on their income to help us survive as a club. If the club were even to consider in future years putting the price of a ST up a small amount to offset any potential losses I'd be up for that. We could then tell the OF fans that for league games they will never be back inside Tynecastle.

I respectfully disagree.

It is disappointing for the hardcore, like yourself, who would be at Ibrox, but if the club decided to sell to home fans only for the game in December, it shouldn’t be to the financial detriment to people who are already out money for ST and FOH money.

Yes, sell only to home fans if that’s what the club decide but let walk ups fill the seats. 

18 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Leave the entire away section empty and have a tinny ghetto blaster in row 20 belting out some of their party tunes. First Hearts player to hit the ghetto blaster with a wayward shot gets to be vice-captain.

Some imagination, 😀.

1 minute ago, Forever Hearts said:

So what should they do? Have an empty stadium and lose out on thousands of pounds which is absolutely vital to a club like Livi? 

If relying on away support is a fundamental part of your business plan to survive.... I repeat, should they really be part of a 'professional' league?... and we're not talking half a stadium here, we're talking about 3/4! That's embarrassing IMO.

Forever Hearts
1 minute ago, Rogue Daddy said:

If relying on away support is a fundamental part of your business plan to survive.... I repeat, should they really be part of a 'professional' league?... and we're not talking half a stadium here, we're talking about 3/4! That's embarrassing IMO.

Livi aren't the only club that relies on a big OF away support to balance the books. There's not much more Livi can do, they can't magic fans out of thin air. 

7 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

I think it is because they had to move ST holders from the red zone in the main stand into the away section.  They probably could have moved them elsewhere but they’re just being dicks.  A very angry and paranoid club these days, even worse than Celtic. 

As much as it would be great to give them **** all tickets I doubt we would get away with it as we can’t use the same excuse (we’ve already given Hibs the whole Rodeburn). 

If we can't lock them out completely then give them the same percentage of capacity that they give us at Ibrox, and apply the same logic to Celtic. 

What's a fiftieth and sixtieth of our capacity ? 😊

40 minutes ago, Under the floodlight said:

You're right petty, Lyon had a section with fans, does their covid restrictions not apply in European competition.

Uefa have the baws to fine them if they do something like that, unlike the gutless sfa/spfl

This is funny because if we don't get tickets for Ibrox and then it comes to Hearts v Rangers at Tynecastle and we give them nothing or 1 section they will play the victim card again and kick off. 

Fozzyonthefence
1 minute ago, luckydug said:

If we can't lock them out completely then give them the same percentage of capacity that they give us at Ibrox, and apply the same logic to Celtic. 

What's a fiftieth and sixtieth of our capacity ? 😊

I agree with you.  I think we normally get around 900 tickets for Ibrox.  That’s 1.8% of the Ibrox capacity.  The equivalent at Tynie would be 360 tickets, however, for security I’d imagine the minimum we could give them would be 1 section which would be around 700 I think.   I fully expect them to get the whole Roseburn though, any reduction will be a pleasant surprise.  

We need to start getting a successful team on the park and get ST sales up to 16/17k then I’m sure the club would reduce the away allocations. 

The Old Tolbooth
3 minutes ago, Stu_HMFC said:

This is funny because if we don't get tickets for Ibrox and then it comes to Hearts v Rangers at Tynecastle and we give them nothing or 1 section they will play the victim card again and kick off. 

Excellent, let them... 

portobellojambo1
4 minutes ago, Boab said:

I respectfully disagree.

It is disappointing for the hardcore, like yourself, who would be at Ibrox, but if the club decided to sell to home fans only for the game in December, it shouldn’t be to the financial detriment to people who are already out money for ST and FOH money.

Yes, sell only to home fans if that’s what the club decide but let walk ups fill the seats. 

You are perfectly entitled to disagree and I have absolutely no problems with that. Personally I have no problems if for one match I have to cut back on my match day spending and instead make a one off payment to FoH of around £20-£25, which in turn woul help make sure HMFC do not lose out on the day. If others are struggling financially I fully understand that. I'd also like to see us then open up the Roseburn to walk up HMFC fans to make even more money.

I'm reading things about Rangers doing this as they have to relocate fans who would normally sit in their red zone. I checked the capacity of Ibrox and the crowd at Ibrox yesterday, when Motherwell were given no tickets. We have a red zone at Tynecastle and I believe it involves relocating around 800/900 fans for home games. The attendance at Ibrox yesterday was around 6,000 below capacity and I doubt for one second the red zone at Ibrox seats 6,000 people. They have made a stupid decision and we now have to make sure we don't simply roll over to the OF, when they need to be told to get tae feck then we need to do so.

1 minute ago, Stu_HMFC said:

Let them! Everyone else in Scottish Football knows exactly what they are.  They and their pals on the other side of Glasgow are the major reason the game here has been in decline for years. They deserve all that they get - or hopefully in this case don’t get.

Fozzyonthefence
49 minutes ago, Under the floodlight said:

They don’t have to move ST holders from the red zone in European games so they can’t use that excuse. 

The covid zone area shouldn't be at the expense of an away support surely but as we know oldco remitted no paye and NI for a decade that was deemed no sporting advantage by Grand Master Nimrod Smith so they can shaft whoever they like up here. 

portobellojambo1
51 minutes ago, Under the floodlight said:

Dunfermline also had fans at Ibrox for the Premier Sports cup tie. The rules of European competitions and domestic cup competitions mean the home side are obliged to offer tickets to away fans.