Foundation of hearts.

Marooned In Oz

3 hours ago, davemclaren said:

Probably all have full time jobs and families. 

Aye very good Dave, but if they put themselves up for a specific role, then surely they should be expected to do it. I recently contacted FOH and got a reply from Garry that night, but clearly others are having issues. You could also argue that those contacting FOH have full time jobs and families, but they find the time.

14 hours ago, iainmac said:

.... and they're always looking for volunteers. 

I hope you're not suggesting I should stand as come the next AGM I'll be 78. A tad to old I think.

Malinga the Swinga
32 minutes ago, Nerja Jambo said:

I hope you're not suggesting I should stand as come the next AGM I'll be 78. A tad to old I think.

Nonsense. Your just approaching your prime

1 hour ago, Nerja Jambo said:

I'm not suggesting you personally although, having volunteered with the Foundation for a number of years, I don't think age or location is a barrier. 

Spare time is a more relevant factor. 

16 minutes ago, iainmac said:

I'm not suggesting you personally although, having volunteered with the Foundation for a number of years, I don't think age or location is a barrier. 

Spare time is a more relevant factor. 

There is also what could you bring to the table. In my case nothing. I think age is actually a barrier, you're energy levels fall. On the plus side it's a good excuse not to talk to the wife.