• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smith's right boot

• sadj

• GinRummy

• martoon

ToqueJambo
8 hours ago, CostaJambo said:

Interesting point in Ross' poor attempt to take the heat off Porteous on the BBC website.... "We are fortunate here that our head of player care is an ex-police superintendent and we took guidance from him".

Presumably on first name terms with many of the Hobo reprobates over the years in his former career, wonder if they got him in especially to try and prevent any more names getting added to their long list of players who have been in bother with the cops!

:fth:

Hibs in contract talks with Porteous since they failed to sell him, despite their best efforts in the media. Quite clear Ross would rather have some cash than this liability in his team.

However, they've talked him up so much including valuing him at over £1m that they'll need to pay though the nose to keep him. Or they lose him for nothing. Oh Hibs, never change....

Libertarian
On 13/10/2021 at 19:34, The Frenchman Returns said:

Really thought Charleston Battery was something to do with poultry and the chickens have come home to roost

This team are small fry though, but I came across this interview with their joint owner Rob Salvatore. Although no Hibs contents it gives a clue to the mindset of the Americans, one that I cannot see working down Lochend way.

Only things I liked was the bars and bursd

The weather looks pretty good anaw

scott herbertson
17 minutes ago, Mister T said:

Gareth Evans, Assistant Coach Emerging Talent

Ironic. I don't recall Gareth having any talent to speak of when he was playing. 

FTFY

Nookie Bear
30 minutes ago, Mister T said:

Gareth Evans, Assistant Coach Emerging Talent

Ironic. I don't recall Gareth having much talent to speak of when he was playing. 

Maybe it’s still to emerge 🤷‍♂️