• Bazzas right boot

• sadj

• GinRummy

• martoon

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, Swanny17 said:

A Tesco is far too classy for that mob. It’ll be a Farmfoods or Fine Fare at best. 

Farm foods is quality for cans of juice and crisps. 

Guest ToqueJambo
3 hours ago, Drew Wallace said:

Think most hobos in there heart of hearts are thinking awe naw right now, which is superb 

Rivals on the up and their own owner doing dodgy owner type things. Squeaky bum city Arizona.

If big Ron owns the stadium then that's a biggie. 

If things don't go to plan or he thinks f this, that's his exit plan to recoup all his money back and more.

Interesting one of the first things the FOH looked at when things started to take a turn under Romanov was buying the stadium.

Leveins Battalion

The EEN spin on Mathie leaving and appointing Ian Gordon this morning is magnificent.:pleasing:

Passed straight from the PR department at Easter Road.

Such gems as 'Gordon has signficant knowledge of World Markets' 'He was instrumental in setting up a link with Charleston Battery' 'beefing up recruitment to take Hibs to the next level':Shoosh:

Also note the link they set up with the Croatian ''Guru'' that we were told would mean top Eastern European players arriving has been scrapped already.........

9 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

Farm foods is quality for cans of juice and crisps. 

Used to pop in regularly for their Sunkist and pint sized cans of Irn Bru. 

Haven't seen Sunkist for years. By far the best fizzy orange ever made, imo. 

You could actually taste a genuine, natural orange flavour, as opposed to a fake chemical one. 

I'm a soft drink nut. Never drink tea, coffee etc.

Edited by martoon

5 minutes ago, martoon said:

You could actually taste a genuine, natural orange flavour, as opposed to a fake chemical one. 

Fanta is better than Sunkist and a lot better at that.

Bazzas right boot
50 minutes ago, martoon said:

They do lemon Fanta as well. 

3 slabs for iirc £21 of mix n match. 

It's like 25p a can. 

Magnificent. 

54 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Fanta is better than Sunkist and a lot better at that.

Quite like Fanta in the absence of Sunkist but it's not a patch on it. 😄

10 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

They do lemon Fanta as well. 

3 slabs for iirc £21 of mix n match. 

It's like 25p a can. 

Magnificent. 

I'll have to pop in next time I pass one. Don't have a FF that near me. 

Bazzas right boot
24 minutes ago, martoon said:

I'll have to pop in next time I pass one. Don't have a FF that near me. 

Resturante pizzas 3 for £5 as well. 

They do the 2 for £1.50 on crisps. 

2 for £1 on foxes crunch creams. 

It really is the place to bulk up on shite. 😂

Edited by Smith's right boot

Bazzas right boot
27 minutes ago, martoon said:

Quite like Fanta in the absence of Sunkist but it's not a patch on it. 😄

Sunkist does have a unique tangy taste. 

More orangey like you say. 

The Rangers of fizzy pop? 

2 hours ago, Leveins Battalion said:

The EEN spin on Mathie leaving and appointing Ian Gordon.

Such gems as 'Gordon has signficant knowledge of World Markets' 'He was instrumental in setting up a link with Charleston Battery' 'beefing up recruitment to take Hibs to the next level':Shoosh:

Also note the link they set up with the Croatian ''Guru'' that we were told would mean top Eastern European players arriving has been scrapped already.........

Hibs have already been linked with Asoltan Battery for many years...

Edited by stuart500

3 hours ago, Leveins Battalion said:

The EEN spin on Mathie leaving and appointing Ian Gordon this morning is magnificent.:pleasing:

Passed straight from the PR department at Easter Road.

Let’s face facts - Hibs could have appointed Fred West as Head of Recruitment and the Evening News would have put a positive spin on it. Their slavish devotion to the spoon burners is something else.

1 hour ago, Deevers said:

Let’s face facts - Hibs could have appointed Fred West as Head of Recruitment and the Evening News would have put a positive spin on it. Their slavish devotion to the spoon burners is something else.

If some random fan hadn’t picked up on the appointment from the website none of this would’ve came to light, yet here’s the evening news with their exclusive, it really is arsewipe !

2 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

Sunkist does have a unique tangy taste. 

More orangey like you say. 

The Rangers of fizzy pop? 

:rofl:

1 hour ago, Deevers said:

Better at burying talent than digging it up you'd think

Bazzas right boot
34 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Nazi juice.

Dunno, I reckon Dr pepper is more their taste. 

Fun sun and beach just does not seem hitlers vibe. 

2 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Fanta originated in Germany as a Coca-Cola substitute in 1940 due to the American trade embargo of Nazi Germany which affected the availability of Coca-Cola ingredients. Fanta soon dominated the German market with three million cans sold in 1943. 

Edited by Tazio

1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

Dr Pepper is evil.

Amazes me they ever shifted one can of it.

Just now, Tazio said:

Fanta originated in Germany as a Coca-Cola substitute in 1940 due to the American trade embargo of Nazi Germany which affected the availability of Coca-Cola ingredients. Fanta soon dominated the German market with three million cans sold in 1943. 

Every day is a school day, Taz.

I thought it was just a jokey opinion you have of the taste. 😊

Phil D. Corners
9 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Mezzo mix is popular in Germany. It’s a mix of Coca Cola and Fanta. 

Sounds weird but somehow it works. 

FTH

15 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Interesting.

I think Pepsico bought the Fanta brand as when in the USSR in 1989, Pepsi had a deal with the soviets so it was just Pepsi & Fanta you could get.

scott herbertson

So am I getting this wrong or is Ron a secret nazi who will be introducing a green version of an orange fizzy drink, and introducing compulsory goosestepping at Easter Road?

image.jpeg.d5c9ae8acc57149ea07cf266ff769ba1.jpeg

Bazzas right boot
20 minutes ago, scott herbertson said:

So am I getting this wrong or is Ron a secret nazi who will be introducing a green version of an orange fizzy drink, and introducing compulsory goosestepping at Easter Road?

image.jpeg.d5c9ae8acc57149ea07cf266ff769ba1.jpeg

Fanta flavoured geese? 

Bazzas right boot
45 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Wonder if they had limon Fanta as well. 

Bazzas right boot
46 minutes ago, martoon said:

Dr Pepper is evil.

Amazes me they ever shifted one can of it.

Aye, it's shite. 

Bazzas right boot

Orange Fanta originated in Italy so Fanta is truely the  fascists drink of choice. 

😂

Tango is feeling left out. 

So, if I can filter through all the noise on this thread, the summary is that two people have left the Hubs and the owner has appointed his son to a recruitment job ... a son who lives in the USA.

:cornette_dog:

17 hours ago, GinRummy said:

Real estate. 

I think that's real reason. He'll then develop the training centre into an all purpose stadia with 4 brand new cow barns and locate down to Tranent. Then flog fester road to the highest bidder where they'll build social housing for the local methadone community and Ron the Con, will pocket himself a large profit into the bargain. Once the new cow barns are sold,  he'll look to recoup his initial outlay for what he initially spent on this pet project.

Ron is an astute businessman and he knew a good deal was there to be had when he shelled out his peanuts for the lochend Brazil.

PS We could always make our fixture with Edinburgh City the new Edinburgh derby.

Bazzas right boot
19 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

So, if I can filter through all the noise on this thread, the summary is that two people have left the Hubs and the owner has appointed his son to a recruitment job ... a son who lives in the USA.

Aye, and Fanta is a German drink. 

2 hours ago, SMJ_1874 said:

I think that's real reason. He'll then develop the training centre into an all purpose stadia with 4 brand new cow barns and locate down to Tranent. Then flog fester road to the highest bidder where they'll build social housing for the local methadone community and Ron the Con, will pocket himself a large profit into the bargain. Once the new cow barns are sold,  he'll look to recoup his initial outlay for what he initially spent on this pet project.

Ron is an astute businessman and he knew a good deal was there to be had when he shelled out his peanuts for the lochend Brazil.

PS We could always make our fixture with Edinburgh City the new Edinburgh derby.

More fool the vermin but it’s staring  them in the face. This guy is all about fan experience and without a doubt he’ll move them out to the barn like some American style complex and expect them to have tail gate parties and the like in the car park, the rat pit will be sold and there’s nothing they can do to stop it. He’ll pocket the ER money and get some soul less bowl built out in the sticks on the cheap with some sponsor helping the cost by  naming the stadium. I fully expect in 3 years Hibs to be playing at the 15000 capacity marathon bet arena in Tranent.

19 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

More fool the vermin but it’s staring  them in the face. This guy is all about fan experience and without a doubt he’ll move them out to the barn like some American style complex and expect them to have tail gate parties and the like in the car park, the rat pit will be sold and there’s nothing they can do to stop it. He’ll pocket the ER money and get some soul less bowl built out in the sticks on the cheap with some sponsor helping the cost by  naming the stadium. I fully expect in 3 years Hibs to be playing at the 15000 capacity marathon bet arena in Tranent.

It seems ridiculous but this is the guy who thinks hibs fans will be snapping up Charleston Battery merchandise in the Easter Rd club shop (and vice versa).

Has that business model ever worked in the history of football?

Naisys Tackle
2 hours ago, Maple Leaf said:

Think they got some boy from down south to take Harry McGuires role.  

Naisys Tackle
20 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

It seems ridiculous but this is the guy who thinks hibs fans will be snapping up Charleston Battery merchandise in the Easter Rd club shop (and vice versa).

Has that business model ever worked in the history of football? :lol: 

Tell me this is true. 

11 minutes ago, Robbies Tackle said:

Tell me this is true. 

Tis indeed

“He added that initial plans were also being put in place to sell each club's merchandise in the two cities, raising the prospect of the Easter Road faithful picking up a Battery shirt in the club shop and vice-versa”

Naisys Tackle
1 minute ago, sadj said:

Tis indeed

“He added that initial plans were also being put in place to sell each club's merchandise in the two cities, raising the prospect of the Easter Road faithful picking up a Battery shirt in the club shop and vice-versa”

:lol: amazing.  

12 minutes ago, chuck berrys hairline said:

Who TF are Charleston Battery, some US pub team?

USL , like the levels below mls

14 minutes ago, chuck berrys hairline said:

Who TF are Charleston Battery, some US pub team?

Unit leftover from the American war of independence