Crap HMFC-related Claims to Fame!

Craig_

1 hour ago, jonnothejambo said:

:lol:

I've seen him a few times at Tynecastle. A good Jambo apparently. 

Yes, he’s a huge Hearts fan.

Strangely enough, a couple of the times I spoke with him was also in Indigo Yard.  To be fair to him, the last time I saw him pissed was Cup Final weekend 2012.  Saturday night in Bennets Bar and Mathers, then in the Bailie in Stockbridge on the Sunday.

I wasn’t really 100% sober myself mind!

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Pans Jambo

• Shanks said no

• Stu_HMFC

3 hours ago, oldtart said:

Dave Bowman's dog bit my friend's hand - takes after its owner!

🤣 Boy at my work is Paul Hegarty's nephew, he's got more than a few hilarious stories about Mr Bowman.

Nelly Terraces
9 hours ago, Stu_HMFC said:

Nice house in Meggetland eh I'm not surprised he never blamed Stendel for ruining his move to his new house like he done with the wedding 

Craiglockhart actually.

Quite funny reading all the nonsense about him on here when pretty much 70% of the people who live in this area wouldn't know who he was & even the ones that do don't really care, he's just a quiet guy who has a wife, small child & a dog!:D

Spoke to Ann Budge and Craig Gordon in Tblisi Airport after Scotland’s last defeat there, thanked Ann for all she had done and told Craig he should come back gone to Tynecastle.

Served Colin Cameron in Asda Perth not long after the 98 final, thanked him for scoring the pen!! 

1 hour ago, jonnothejambo said:

I probably spoke to you in there too, mon ami.....

I know we did.

Tall, handsome, ripped, tanned?

Then there was you.

Fantastic thread 👏 

About 2 minutes before kick-off in 2011 an injured Marius Zaliukas almost ran me over before the Motherwell game which we drew 3-3.

I also met Ryan McGowan in the toilets in Suva nightclub, unsurprisingly he was a really good bloke. 

Walked along a beach in Antiqua years ago. Kevin Keegan walked passed me. nodded and said hi and walked on. 200 yards along the beach we stop at a bar and Mo Johnston is sat there. Sat next to him, got chatting and said ‘this is the weirdest day, 10 minutes ago I bumped into……..’  ‘Aye Keegan’ says Mo, ‘wee ^^^^ just blanked me’

Captain Scarlett
13 hours ago, cookieboy said:

had my photo taken with Wallace Mercer outside The Playhouse at Zicos testimonial do. never seen the photo 

Zicos sister stays opposite me so see him all the time and in the local pub also Berra’s Gran two doors down but she passed away a few years ago.

Almost sold a 2nd hand Renault to Robbo for his Mrs in the early 90's when I worked at Laidlaw's in Portobello. He didn't like it...it was green.

Just reinforcing a few posters experiences with Tommy Walker:

I wrote to Hearts when I stayed in London at the time and said I would like to look around Tynecastle. I went back and forth to Embra 2 or 3 times a year.

I was probably 13/14 at the time (I'm 74 now). About a week later I got a letter from Tommy Walker asking me to bring the letter and to ask for him when I got there.

To cut a long story short...Got shown around by Mr. Walker for about 30 mins then handed me over to Johnny Harvey then to Willie Poland for a wee while.

What a great day for me

Cut Donald Ford's hair once, and many moons later Husref Musemic (sp) just after 'that goal'. Fun fact, they were both self-conscious of their ears, wingnuts the pair of them, taxi wi the doors open. Reluctant to take my advice to throw caution to the wind and stop trying to hide them, embrace yer luggs I said, take ownership, here watch this... like I said, It was just the once....

Montgomery Brewster
On 16/09/2021 at 14:16, baron of ness said:

Was at a player of the year dance in Linlithgow and Henry Smith was standing at the bar so went up to him and said "I would buy you a pint but you would probably drop it"

If looks could kill. 

Heheheh still delivers my mail in lithgae . A leg end 

Used to work in a well known Edinburgh hotel. This was around 2005 during the George Burley spell.

Hearts put the players up there before they got their own place. They don't do that any more as it was costing silly money.

Served Jankauskas a beer. Brellier a pastry.

Later on, Goncalves and Beslija a couple of drinks when they arrived in the transfer window in January.

All sound guys.

Jankauskas didn't talk much, probably more down to lack of English. Goncalves was a good laugh.

Sadly didn't meet Skacel 😭

Edited by heartsfc_fan