Delusional Hobos

Sertse

1 minute ago, One five said:

The media get on my tits when they blah blah blah about h1b5 and how they play good  football ! Well I never seen it, **** them . 

image.gif

media are deluded, love making up stories, comes natural.

One of the teams will finish third.  Both are as good as each other.

Trying to point score from both side is natural I suppose. 

McManus is a clown, "pundits" like him look for a reaction I suppose.

1 hour ago, Turkishcap said:

The man is irrelevant.

That's what he's doing.  Trying to make himself relevant.  Seems to be working considering the bites he gets.  

5 hours ago, Sertse said:

They think they 'silenced' us with a 0-0 draw

Tam McManus (pundit), there's unbiased for you.  Why does the EEN not surprise me.

Bam is probably worried how good a start Hearts have made. Was only five months ago that every poster expected the club to come straight back down. We'll see how things lie after the first rotation end of next month. I expect it could go to the wire regards who takes 3rd. A good window in Jan might be needed. 

Edited by JackLadd

4 hours ago, Jamhammer said:

They are dangerous on the counter 

That’s all they got

If we don’t finish above them I’ll be disappointed 

Media darlings they may be

Best of the rest they are not 

As evidenced on Sunday morning on Sky Sports News update on the main Sky News channel, when the sports presenter said (can't remember the exact words but it was very similar to this) - And in Scotland Hibernian have the chance to go top if they beat city rivals Hearts in the Edinburgh derby.  (So the feck could we have went top, but no mention of that)

Then later after the game it was - Hibernian mantained their unbeaten start to the season with a draw.............  (Again so the feck did we, but again no mention of that whatsoever, it was all Hibs Hibs Hibs).

Only one team was time wasting for the last twenty minutes.

Only one team took a striker off for a defensive midfielder.

They can keep pretending all they want but they were holding on massively throughout that game. Their only threat was Boyle through counter attacking.

I look forward to hearing McManus’s comments at the end of the season. 

The article is purely to noise folk up and get bites.

Pundit? Do me a favour. He talks to a journalist who wraps his weekly interview into a "column" and appears on the Perer and Roughie show which is absolutely tragic. Pundit? Ha ha ha.

A Sturgeon esq about turn from the Village Idiot, given his article a few weeks ago was all about how Hibs would destroy Hearts at the first derby of the season.

12 minutes ago, DG_HMFC said:

Listened to the sportsound podcast earlier and even Robbo thought Hibs played the more controlled football 😂

Hitting the ball long has a degree of control about it

3 hours ago, Robbies Tackle said:

One of the teams will finish third.  Both are as good as each other.

Trying to point score from both side is natural I suppose. 

McManus is a clown, "pundits" like him look for a reaction I suppose.

That helmet looks for a reaction then blocks you on Twitter when you give him it! 😍👍

14 minutes ago, iainmac said:

That helmet looks for a reaction then blocks you on Twitter when you give him it! 😍👍

All to do with trying to be relevant. Ask him his favourite draw at Tynie (4-4) he will pipe down right away.  

Sub4TiddlerMurray
2 hours ago, Fraggle said:

A Sturgeon esq about turn from the Village Idiot, given his article a few weeks ago was all about how Hibs would destroy Hearts at the first derby of the season.

...like the village idiots Boris and Douglas Ross (Starmer is too boring to be considered an idiot)

11 hours ago, Deevers said:

Only one observation to make. - take the cheat Boyle out if that Hibs side and the rest are absolute dug meat.  His pace and the ability dive are all they have.  

I ve been saying that at work 

1 hour ago, Robbies Tackle said:

All to do with trying to be relevant. Ask him his favourite draw at Tynie (4-4) he will pipe down right away.  

I can't ask him anything - he's blocked me. 😂😂

Love this gem. Must be some particularly strong spoon juice down there this week:

Aye mate, we've got hee haw over you. Nae bother...

Screenshot_20210914-165822_Chrome.jpg

33 minutes ago, trotter said:

Love this gem. Must be some particularly strong spoon juice down there this week:

Difficult to believe a human being could be so deluded.

A Hibby...not so much.

They'll never change...

Thank feck. 😊

45 minutes ago, trotter said:

Yes, nothing “over you”. Certainly nothing like a significant win in, say, a Scottish Cup semi-final? Or maybe even a Final? Or perhaps one of the best derby records in football? If only, if only…

Thought they were supposed to be the better team, play with a passing game , can score for fun etc etc ............... still waiting 

5 hours ago, trotter said:

The fact is they have zero on us. Absolutely nothing to boast about whatsoever.

Weird bunch.

20 hours ago, Skivingatwork said:

One team walked off with their heads down, having been the better team and knowing they had dropped 2 points.

The other team had a collective orgy with their fans, displaying all the intensity and arousal of a Sergey email being fired off to the Lithuanian tax authorities.

This. Even fans of other teams recognised how utterly cringey that was at the end.

At full time I waited until the stairs were clear of Hearts fans so I was seated for a good 15 minutes, I sat in disbelief at the sight of Hibs fans applauding their players applauding them then bursting into 'Hibees, Hibees, Hibees' in a manner which can only be described as in high spirits. 

It's common practice for visiting team players to salute or applaud the travelling support but there was definitely a hint of  jovial acknowledgement, their support then started singing the ' They are Hibernian FC, they hate Jam Tarts and they hate Dundee ' song, full pelt as their players walked off the park and with that a few of them proceeded to goad the Hearts fans in the lower sections of the Wheatfield, the look on the Hibs players faces said it all. 

As far as I'm concerned the School End was in celebratory mood as were the players, im led to believe the Hearts players were silent and sombre in the dressing room, again says it all. 

Edited by dannymack

1 hour ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

This. Even fans of other teams recognised how utterly cringey that was at the end.

There’s the difference  - they come to a Tynecastle hoping for a point - we go the Easter Road expecting a win. 

I’ll say one thing about Sunday Hibs fans and players know we’re a good side this season, any chat of hoof ball and big physical team has been non existent this week. They’ve did well to get out of Tynie with a point and the fact they matched us up formation wise then had to change it at half time tells you which team was more worried. It’ll be interesting to see where both teams are come the next derby.

Tynecastlesmychurch

Celebrating like they’d won the champions league because they hung on for 0-0 draw against us, is silencing us??? 
ehh okay then! 🤣👍

10 hours ago, trotter said:

It's embarrassing the song they sing hibees 3 rangers 2 F you're 1902 . It wasn't our 1902 they need to look at how many finals they have been in and lost over the last 15 years and winning 1 against a Rangers team who had a off day I'm sure they put their failure in Scottish cup finals down to off days they have had many of them including loosing to St Johnstone in may  😂

The Hibs fan on Sunday who paid for a print on the top RAM YOUR 1902 what a bell. 

What is it with them calling everyone Sir - Sir David Gray the Jambo and Sir John McGinn pathetic reeking patter 

August Landmesser
On 14/09/2021 at 09:17, Sertse said:

They think they 'silenced' us with a 0-0 draw

Does this count as naming folk before they post on the thread?

:whistling: 

Ex member of the SaS

ALL the radio pundits I listened to praised us more than them and Gordon in particular. They will always celebrate a draw against us while we regret dropping two. FTH

Sunday was a good benchmark of how far the squad has come in a relatively short period of time.

I was incredibly sceptical heading in to this season but recruitment has been decent and we’ve not looked out of place against the top sides. 

The caveat of course is that we’ve played celtic, Aberdeen and hibs at home. Going away and competing will provide a different challenge.

The hibs celebrations after securing a point against a team newly promoted from the championship were embarrassing. I suppose an interesting question for McManus and his ilk would be; will you celebrate in a similar fashion if you secure a point at Dens Park? If not, why not? 

We already know the answer. they’ve been owned in derby’s since day one and to such an extent that not losing is such a relief that it is celebrated enthusiastically.

poor sods…

Why do we pander to his pish. We have heard it all before, relegation party, Tynecastle flats,flair fitba blah blah blah, they are more to be pitied than scorned.......HHGH!!

4 hours ago, Stu_HMFC said:

It's embarrassing the song they sing hibees 3 rangers 2 F you're 1902 . It wasn't our 1902 they need to look at how many finals they have been in and lost over the last 15 years and winning 1 against a Rangers team who had a off day I'm sure they put their failure in Scottish cup finals down to off days they have had many of them including loosing to St Johnstone in may  😂

The Hibs fan on Sunday who paid for a print on the top RAM YOUR 1902 what a bell. 

What is it with them calling everyone Sir - Sir David Gray the Jambo and Sir John McGinn pathetic reeking patter 

Ever since Sir Sergey took their giro off them for inside information straight outta Lithuania. Did he ever reveal who his contact was, or is he still in the secure unit at Broadmoor? Hibs games used to make me nervous, derby day jitters and all. Not anymore, now I get pissed off if we don't beat them. 

Best Hibs team in ages according to most of them, been together for well over a year and just off the back of their best finish for 2 decades. Against a Hearts team that has just had an overhaul with players still finding their feet at the club. Give it a few months until our boys gel and they're in for another horrible time at ER in January. 

Celebrating a 0 0 in that fashion is so Hibs, they have previous. Sure Lennon was giving it big licks after a draw a few years back. 

Guest ToqueJambo

It was an even game but we did edge it and the penalty call, when the Hibs player would have been sent off, probably cost us all 3 points.

A big deal has been made of both goalies starring but who is more likely to keep doing that consistently - Gordon or Macey? Most of their team has also played together for longer.

Both teams should be optimistic for this season but we are the team more likely to improve IMO. And as said we are still the best they've played and they were pleased with a point.

6 hours ago, Stu_HMFC said:

Sir Albert Kidd is the worst of the lot. ******s

7 hours ago, ToqueJambo said:

It was an even game but we did edge it and the penalty call, when the Hibs player would have been sent off, probably cost us all 3 points.

A big deal has been made of both goalies starring but who is more likely to keep doing that consistently - Gordon or Macey? Most of their team has also played together for longer.

Both teams should be optimistic for this season but we are the team more likely to improve IMO. And as said we are still the best they've played and they were pleased with a point.

Are you the Hibby Andy of here?

It no teams edged it, and if the collision was given the other way, which it rightly wasn't as Boyce fouled the guy, it was outside the box.

My fear is we played brilliant the first few months we came up last time then got found out/Robbie shat the bed.  I'm confident though he's learned lessons. 

Guest ToqueJambo
5 hours ago, Robbies Tackle said:

Are you the Hibby Andy of here?

It no teams edged it, and if the collision was given the other way, which it rightly wasn't as Boyce fouled the guy, it was outside the box.

My fear is we played brilliant the first few months we came up last time then got found out/Robbie shat the bed.  I'm confident though he's learned lessons. 

Ah, no. If it was a foul against Boyce the ref would have blown when it happened. There was no reason to allow play to continue. He didn't. He bottled it.

Hearts edged it. Chances, possession, corners, quality of play, passing - whatever way you want to look at it. If either team "deserved" to win it was Hearts.

Choosing a thread having a go at Hibs to defend them is not a great look for a new poster, or any poster.

Edited by ToqueJambo

22 hours ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

ALL the radio pundits I listened to praised us more than them and Gordon in particular. They will always celebrate a draw against us while we regret dropping two. FTH

Exactly. Always the way with the smaller club. We are a bigger club than the vermin and they know it. 

15 hours ago, ToqueJambo said:

Ah, no. If it was a foul against Boyce the ref would have blown when it happened. There was no reason to allow play to continue. He didn't. He bottled it.

Hearts edged it. Chances, possession, corners, quality of play, passing - whatever way you want to look at it. If either team "deserved" to win it was Hearts.

Choosing a thread having a go at Hibs to defend them is not a great look for a new poster, or any poster.

It was a foul against Boyce though.  

No team "edged it" it was a fair result.  No team deserved to win either. 

You've a very high opinion of yourself and you don't see things logically.. Let's leave it there.