Delusional Hobos

Sertse

As I said in another thread the difference between us is they celebrated winning a point, one ****ing point😂 at Tynecastle in a scoreless draw, while we were disappointed about dropping two but seen enough to know that wee Tampon is whistling in the graveyard because our team is on the up.

Let’s be honest I don’t think theres be much distance between the both teams at the moment, but time will tell. Oh and on another note Tam McManus is a ####.

"Hibs have nothing to fear."

"Hibs need to play football, avoid getting caught up in a battle and it turning into an arm wrestle because that’s what Hearts want"

"They are strong physically but Hibs have the better football in them. So long as they work hard and don’t get bullied then their quality will hopefully shine through."

"if Hibs go and play their game they can and should win the game."

All quotes from McManus las week. Yet he thinks the noise and jibes were coming from Hearts. Having said they would win because they were the better team, he is clearly now scratching around for a reason a draw was a good result.

56 minutes ago, jamboozy said:

As I said in another thread the difference between us is they celebrated winning a point, one ****ing point😂 at Tynecastle in a scoreless draw, while we were disappointed about dropping two but seen enough to know that wee Tampon is whistling in the graveyard because our team is on the up.

Even pre-game Nielson talked about trying to win, Jack Ross talked about the importance of not losing, says it all really

Is there not already a thread out Tam the Bam McAnus??? And did we not universally decide he's the biggest slaver of pish in Edinburgh?

Only one observation to make. - take the cheat Boyle out if that Hibs side and the rest are absolute dug meat.  His pace and the ability dive are all they have.  

Hobo in our local still reckons we are a big long ball team so I conveyed the pass stats to him.

total passes Hearts 401 completed 299

hubz 292 completed 194

was still adamant though you just can’t convince people 😂

btw stats from FlashScore 

One team walked off with their heads down, having been the better team and knowing they had dropped 2 points.

The other team had a collective orgy with their fans, displaying all the intensity and arousal of a Sergey email being fired off to the Lithuanian tax authorities.

8 minutes ago, Deevers said:

Only one observation to make. - take the cheat Boyle out if that Hibs side and the rest are absolute dug meat.  His pace and the ability dive are all they have.  

yep.  He will get injured at some point and let’s see their wheels fall off. The amount of penalties he gets by cheating alone will hammer them. They are 100% a one man team.

5 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Hibs celebrated a draw like they'd won the League, we were gutted not to win. I think that says everything. 

They did everything but a lap of honour. It’s always been the case as long as I can remember. Pathetic mentality but it’s in their genes. And they wonder why they get called the wee team 🤣🤣🤣

A few things he's got wrong. Hearts aren't at full strength though Hibs were very close to it.

He should really be talking about Boyle. When Doidge comes back Boyle will be pushed further out wide where he is less effective. He played his correct position on Sunday and was dangerous. Hibs biggest problem. 

But Woodburn isn't up to full fitness. We have Devlin and Moore to come in. McKay not fit either. Wait till the next game to pass judgement Tam.

The vermin are the most one dimensional, long ball team we'll face this season. They have fast forwards but nothing else. 

We just didn't take our chances.

jamboinglasgow
1 hour ago, Deevers said:

Caught a bit of Sportsound on Saturday where they said if Boyle is playing then Hibs will win, if not they will lose. And while its good to have a game changing player I would be worried as a Hibs player that the team is dependent on one player being on form.

1 hour ago, Heartbeat said:

Hobo in our local still reckons we are a big long ball team so I conveyed the pass stats to him.

hubz 292 completed 194

How they can watch that game and decide we weren’t playing the best football is beyond me. Their main tactic is to suck players out and get the ball over the top to Boyce. Nothing wrong with that if it works for them but it’s hardly good football. 

Just now, jamboinglasgow said:

Caught a bit of Sportsound on Saturday where they said if Boyle is playing then Hibs will win, if not they will lose. And while its good to have a game changing player I would be worried as a Hibs player that the team is dependent on one player being on form.

Remember when Naismith was in a rich vein of form and then got injured. We couldn’t buy a win after that. Though obviously there were other factors at play during that time. If Boyle got injured I could easily see the same thing happen to Hibs. There squad is packed full of average spl players. 

16 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

No other player created real danger. It is possible at some point in the season James Scott and Chris Cadden might do something for them. 

Nisbet and Boyle need to work a bit more on their combination and Jack Ross needs to stick with them. 

He's talking like a guy that knows Hearts have finally got their act together off the park and are starting to get their act together on the park.

The tide will be turning  again very soon if not this year.

I think Natural Order is the expression. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Bring it on eh. What fitba is all about, a "good" Hibs is great for Hearts, what more incentive do you need, that putting these clowns back in their box

Lord Beni of Gorgie
2 hours ago, Deevers said:

His pace keeps you honest, you have to take it seriously, its a massive advantage for them, but an impossible gap to fill should he go missing for whatever reason

2 hours ago, Saint Jambo said:

"Hibs have nothing to fear."

"Hibs need to play football, avoid getting caught up in a battle and it turning into an arm wrestle because that’s what Hearts want"

"They are strong physically but Hibs have the better football in them. So long as they work hard and don’t get bullied then their quality will hopefully shine through."

"if Hibs go and play their game they can and should win the game."

All quotes from McManus las week. Yet he thinks the noise and jibes were coming from Hearts. Having said they would win because they were the better team, he is clearly now scratching around for a reason a draw was a good result.

Been watching Hearts v Hibs since the early eighties- their spiel hasn’t changed in that time. How’s that worked out for them? 😁😁

Had a look at .net some knob greeting about his ticket in the away end and he has a disability saying there was fans around him standing on steps and concourse the police and stewards failed to move them on. they are claiming Hearts sold Hibs fans tickets which were under the blue netting so they had no option to stand on stairways and the concourse I don't believe this for a second. They have it in there squished up meth brains that we did and the stand is a death trap 😂 They all now seem to be experts in crowd management.

They are apparently the best side out with Celtic and Rangers so surely they came to Tynecastle on Sunday expecting to win, no? 

Yet here they are celebrating a draw... 

Weirdo manager, weirdo fans. 

Bazzas right boot
2 hours ago, Heartbeat said:

hubz 292 completed 194

Hibs plan  is to sit deep and punt it to Boyle. 

Total football. 

1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

Hibs plan  is to sit deep and punt it to Boyle. 

Total football. 

It’s fair enough if that’s how they need to play. What gets me is their fans and the media fawning over them for it. It’s just typical spl football and works better than other sides because they have Boyle and a decent striker. Baffling that people go out of there way to praise it. The way Mikey Stewart talks them up it’s as if they are an exciting side playing free flowing football. They are clearly anything but that. 

They are dangerous on the counter 

That’s all they got

If we don’t finish above them I’ll be disappointed 

Media darlings they may be

Best of the rest they are not 

Tam could also have written about how poor Nisbet was, missing their best chances.

Or how despite his nice runs Josh Doig created nothing (and is still somehow a Hibs player).

16 minutes ago, Chong said:

Mind they derbies when we used to worry about Tam McManus?

Me neither.

Shite player, worse "pundit"

Did Hibs not get rid of him for being shite? 

edit: they did

In August 2004, new Hibs manager Tony Mowbray decided McManus would not feature in Hibs' first team plans and he was loaned to Boston United. McManus failed to settle in Lincolnshire, and returned north to sign for Dundee in January 2005. The Dark Blues were struggling in the league, and despite Calum McDonald's goal in a relegation-decider against Livingston, Dundee were demoted to the Scottish First Division. After the game McManus was photographed lying on the pitch in floods of tears. 

Edited by GinRummy

12 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

It’s fair enough if that’s how they need to play. What gets me is their fans and the media fawning over them for it. It’s just typical spl football and works better than other sides because they have Boyle and a decent striker. Baffling that people go out of there way to praise it. The way Mikey Stewart talks them up it’s as if they are an exciting side playing free flowing football. They are clearly anything but that. 

It’s incredible.  If you want an example of a team exerting their superiority it was Hearts in 2005/06.  (I know we have a lifelong dominance,  but aside from that😁). We didn’t show up be be stifled, or get drawn into a game the neutrals couldn’t decide who was the better team.  We clearly showed everyone the gap between us and “Mowbray’s Marvels”.

Hibs came to Tynie on Sunday and were dominated.  Yes, both sides had great chances but they hardly came to Tynie and left everyone in no doubt why they get the praise they do.  

The football media are clueless or at the wind up.

Edited by Debut 4

LBH a point was absolutely huge for them. In their eyes it’s a huge relief as it could have been a lot worse. No wonder the players celebrated with the smack addicts in the away end like they had just won the league 

They collectively all blew a huge sigh of relief 

In predictability terms why would it be any different 🤷‍♂️

Forever in our shadow 

Just now, Debut 4 said:

It’s incredible.  If you want an example of a team exerting their superiority it was Hearts in 2005/06.  (I know we have a lifelong dominance,  but aside from that😁). We didn’t show up be be stifled, or get drawn into a game the neutrals couldn’t decide who was the better team.  We clearly showed everyone the gap between us and “Mowbray’s Marvels”.

Hibs came to Tynie on Sunday and were dominated.  Yes, both sides had great chances but they hardly came to  Tynie and left everyone in no doubt why they get the praise they do.  

The football media are clueless or at the wind up.

Ah yes, the Hibs Golden Generation. Honest Scottish laddies put to the sword again and again and again by a Hearts side put together with money we couldn’t afford to spend. Was without a doubt a wonderful time to be a Hearts fan. Their perceived unfairness at the whole situation just makes it all the sweeter. Losers gonna lose. 

21 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Did Hibs not get rid of him for being shite? 

edit: they did

In August 2004, new Hibs manager Tony Mowbray decided McManus would not feature in Hibs' first team plans and he was loaned to Boston United. McManus failed to settle in Lincolnshire, and returned north to sign for Dundee in January 2005. The Dark Blues were struggling in the league, and despite Calum McDonald's goal in a relegation-decider against Livingston, Dundee were demoted to the Scottish First Division. After the game McManus was photographed lying on the pitch in floods of tears. 

Tam McManus urges Hibs to avoid final day disaster and become 'unofficial'  Premiership champions - Edinburgh Live

:greggy:

Edited by Auld Reekin'

4 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

Quite amazing how these deluded ones will not play one of the old firm till october, something

fishy going on.

But we play one on our 1st game.😮.

They will be doing well

to take any points in October

Just now, Auld Reekin' said:

Tam McManus urges Hibs to avoid final day disaster and become 'unofficial'  Premiership champions - Edinburgh Live

:greggy:

😂My Grandad would have called him a big Jessie. Obviously not condoning such non pc terms but that was the bants back in the day.

6 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

😂My Grandad would have called him a big Jessie. Obviously not condoning such non pc terms but that was the bants back in the day.

A big woman blouse 

highlandjambo3

We should keep a note of “nugget” quotes from them…..not the junkies or spoon burners but, their media darlings and management, just to see quote after quote contradicting the previous week when they start their inevitable (pre Christmas) spiral downwards…popcorn standing by