Computer software help

Psychedelicropcircle

Psychedelicropcircle

Can you edit your business letterhead? 

if so can any JKBers advice how it’s done?

my invoices are copied & scanned to email these days so I’d like to save on the printer bill.

1 hour ago, Psychedelicropcircle said:

Can you edit your business letterhead? 

if so can any JKBers advice how it’s done?

my invoices are copied & scanned to email these days so I’d like to save on the printer bill.

You need to give more details of what software you use, and what you are asking for.

For example, is it an Microsoft Word document you mail merge with data or a custom piece of software?

Do you print onto pre-printed letter headed stationary?

Psychedelicropcircle

A surface with word that’s in there . 

I print on pre printed LH. That’s the bit I’d like to edit digitally to save buying more letterheads.

1 hour ago, Psychedelicropcircle said:

A surface with word that’s in there . 

I print on pre printed LH. That’s the bit I’d like to edit digitally to save buying more letterheads.

Could you just scan the letter head then use the image at the top of your docs. Saves buying pre printed letterheads to then print onto.

Psychedelicropcircle
8 hours ago, Ray Gin said:

Ask whoever designed it for you to send you a digital copy.

They’re not daft when they sent the design through it has their logo over it so you couldn’t do that 😀

22 minutes ago, Psychedelicropcircle said:

They’re not daft when they sent the design through it has their logo over it so you couldn’t do that 😀

I'd get in touch and ask for one without. It's pretty standard practice to have a digital version for sending in emails.

Edited by Ray Gin

21 minutes ago, Psychedelicropcircle said:

Solution already on the thread for you. Scan it in and use the letterhead as an image to create your own documents. 

Psychedelicropcircle
1 minute ago, Dazo said:

Solution already on the thread for you. Scan it in and use the letterhead as an image to create your own documents. 

I have many pdfs but can’t edit them. The question is can you edit a pdf?

1 minute ago, Psychedelicropcircle said:

I have many pdfs but can’t edit them. The question is can you edit a pdf?

You can with the right software.

Assuming you're using Word, you want the file exported as a jpg so you can set it as a background image.

31 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

You can with the right software.

Assuming you're using Word, you want the file exported as a jpg so you can set it as a background image.

Correct, but by "editing" you can type on top.  I've done that with application forms in the past.  I used the foxit PDF editor (free version), but it wasn't that recently.

Ive got a really good PDF program i use at work called 'Bluebeam'. You will probably be able to get a demo for 30 days to do what you want and then uninstall it