The Wallace Mercer song

Craigieboy

Back of the Bus
Just now, Craigieboy said:

Hopefully we can now affirm that it’s not only a minority. 

About 2 thousand of the ****s singing it. 

Utter vermin. 

RIP WM

Bin juice acting like bin juice. 

The lot of them need launched into the sun. 

7 minutes ago, way out west jambo said:

What was the Andy Halliday song they were singing at the start?

Sounded like couldve won the cup but he ****ed it up.

Much like the Pa Kujabi rendition.

11 minutes ago, Craigieboy said:

Hopefully we can now affirm that it’s not only a minority. 

About 2 thousand of the ****s singing it. 

Utter vermin. 

RIP WM

Its cringe .

The state of some of their  support today was funny .

Full of oddities.

Just now, frankblack said:

Went into town after the game and saw a bit of pavement dancing on Princes Street.

Here was me thinking the fringe was last month.

Hopefully our lot danced better than their lot.

way out west jambo
26 minutes ago, 151 said:

heard the bit with his name but couldn’t make the rest out, thanks 👍🏻

1 minute ago, Scott Leitch said:

They are a strange bunch. The Wallace song sums them up. Absolute scum. 

Add thick as shite bunch to that summary too. They should be thankful to the great waldo for bringing it to light just how bad a state their club was in. Duff and Gray weren't exactly telling them were their club was heading. 

31 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Went into town after the game and saw a bit of pavement dancing on Princes Street.

Here was me thinking the fringe was last month.

Strictly Come Ahead dance competition? 

Isn't there a lot of our support that would take great joy in lots of other clubs dying after a couple of years back?

I'm sure I've read on here also, that people despise Hibs because it became "personal" when some of the welts in their support tried to kill us off in admin.

Scummy as **** singing a song about any dead person or any person for that matter with any sort of illness with a family they are leaving behind, saying that.

And it was the majority of they ***** signing the song.   I don't want any of the clubs to die and I pitty Hibs.  I'm not a hypocrite though. 

Ronald Villiers

These halfwits don't realise that it was our club that fought their corner in allowing them to be allowed to participate in the league system after they were formed.  

Their support never fails to be thoroughly vile and full to be full of low life vermin. I hope that the Roseburn Stand will getting a deep clean after being occupied by that disgusting  Pond Life.

25 minutes ago, Robbies Tackle said:

Isn't there a lot of our support that would take great joy in lots of other clubs dying after a couple of years back?

I'm sure I've read on here also, that people despise Hibs because it became "personal" when some of the welts in their support tried to kill us off in admin.

Scummy as **** singing a song about any dead person or any person for that matter with any sort of illness with a family they are leaving behind, saying that.

And it was the majority of they ***** signing the song.   I don't want any of the clubs to die and I pitty Hibs.  I'm not a hypocrite though. 

There's no way they'll go bust but hope they one day suffer as much as they did when stuck in the championship for 3 years.  

No sympathy now if they do ever go bust.  

Hibs the club didn't even officially congratulate us for coming out of admin and saving the club.  Real hibs class. 

1 minute ago, Auldbenches said:

There's no way they'll go bust but hope they one day suffer as much as they did when stuck in the championship for 3 years.  

No sympathy now if they do ever go bust.  

Hibs the club didn't even officially congratulate us for coming out of admin and saving the club.  Real hibs class. 

Now there's an overused phrase by the deluded.

3 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

hibs fans used to call him Wallet Mercer.  He would've seen that as a compliment.  

Wallet Merger in that case. 😁 He was insane btw. A new 'united club' in outskirts of city. 😮😮

2 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

Wallet Merger in that case. 😁 He was insane btw. A new 'united club' in outskirts of city. 😮😮

I was young and a didn't realise how he was well ahead of anyone in promoting the club. 

Might be well wrong, but wouldn't surprise me if he went through that whole hibs things as a brilliant marketing campaign.  Even better if it was him just using them.

3 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

I was young and a didn't realise how he was well ahead of anyone in promoting the club. 

Might be well wrong, but wouldn't surprise me if he went through that whole hibs things as a brilliant marketing campaign.  Even better if it was him just using them.

I don't think it was marketing.

I think it was an actual fantastic idea.  Nobody of this generation would even know of hibs just now let alone a rivalry if we sorry he, bought them and merged us all I mean them into HMFC.

We wouldn't have needed a Romanov figure for success and there would be one genuine optimal side in the city.  

1 minute ago, Robbies Tackle said:

I don't think it was marketing.

I think it was an actual fantastic idea.  Nobody of this generation would even know of hibs just now let alone a rivalry if we sorry he, bought them and merged us all I mean them into HMFC.

We wouldn't have needed a Romanov figure for success and there would be one genuine optimal side in the city.  

More hoping it was than it being that.  He definitely was genuine in taking them over.  He was too clever to put that much time in just for marketing. 

Be great if one of his relatives came out with that to sickening them 

1 minute ago, Auldbenches said:

More hoping it was than it being that.  He definitely was genuine in taking them over.  He was too clever to put that much time in just for marketing. 

Be great if one of his relatives came out with that to sickening them 

Nah.  **** them.

If Ronald does them over and they are on their knees it would be sweet to remind them of their history when we went into admin and instead of buying them over remind them that they had their chance with WM.

Just now, Robbies Tackle said:

Nah.  **** them.

If Ronald does them over and they are on their knees it would be sweet to remind them of their history when we went into admin and instead of buying them over remind them that they had their chance with WM.

I do hope Ron just gets bored with them one day and sells them to a Charles Green or a craig White.  He might end up being as bad them.  Here's hoping. 

1 hour ago, jamboozy said:

I ****ing hate hibs fans , I know hate is a strong word but it’s not strong enough for me. Absolute anus slime.

👍

Never met one I didn't fall out with. Don't bother with them at all nowadays.

No point.

It's impossible to banter with "cheats, tainted, flair..." and all the other shite they lean on.

Two of them at work and the slightest nod of recognition is all that's exchanged.

They're pricks but can't have all out war in the workplace. 

I like that they don't like me.

1 hour ago, Auldbenches said:

I do hope Ron just gets bored with them one day and sells them to a Charles Green or a craig White.  He might end up being as bad them.  Here's hoping. 

When Ron realises that you can't make money out of Scottish football, like they do in the EPL, he'll end up selling Easter Road, keep the cash and sell the homeless club, back to the fans.

He'll be back in Peru before you can say Paddington.

4 minutes ago, Yoda said:

When Ron realises that you can't make money out of Scottish football, like they do in the EPL, he'll end up selling Easter Road, keep the cash and sell the homeless club, back to the fans.

He'll be back in Peru before you can say Paddington.

He's definitely not walking away out of pocket.  Either player sales or he sells the lot and goes back rich.  

On 12/09/2021 at 16:16, Boris5115 said:

Add thick as shite bunch to that summary too. They should be thankful to the great waldo for bringing it to light just how bad a state their club was in. Duff and Gray weren't exactly telling them were their club was heading. 

This

On 12/09/2021 at 19:49, Auldbenches said:

He's definitely not walking away out of pocket.  Either player sales or he sells the lot and goes back rich.  

He could sell the land for Student Flats.  Edinburgh Council would certainly go for that.

Just now, frankblack said:

He could sell the land for Student Flats.  Edinburgh Council would certainly go for that.

Good suggestion.  I also live on a place that gets lots of tourists and the council here are the same when it comes to spending money.  All for visitors and locals can swing.  My council is the worst in Scotland. 

On 12/09/2021 at 18:17, martoon said:

👍

Never met one I didn't fall out with. Don't bother with them at all nowadays.

No point.

It's impossible to banter with "cheats, tainted, flair..." and all the other shite they lean on.

Two of them at work and the slightest nod of recognition is all that's exchanged.

They're pricks but can't have all out war in the workplace. 

I like that they don't like me.

Totally agree m8 , wouldn't have it any other way, just ignore completely,  showing any kind of hate towards that shower of  cretinous scum , would just make them feel important "  which we know they are indeed not...ignore totally....🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦FTHibs....

On 12/09/2021 at 16:41, jamboozy said:

I ****ing hate hibs fans , I know hate is a strong word but it’s not strong enough for me. Absolute anus slime.

Same mate they really boil my blood I’ve got to count to three sometimes when I’m around them they are absolute arseholes .

22 minutes ago, Hectormasson said:

Totally agree m8 , wouldn't have it any other way, just ignore completely,  showing any kind of hate towards that shower of  cretinous scum , would just make them feel important "  which we know they are indeed not...ignore totally....🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦FTHibs....

😊

Cheers, Hector.

Got it from my old dad.

He didn't hate them, they weren't worth it.

Hibs fans were too far down the chain to even consider.

He wasn't wrong, bud.

14 minutes ago, Robbies Tackle said:

Why don’t we have a Wallace Mercer song? 

It's a good point, RT.

"Wallace Mercer kept yer shitty club alive..." or, hopefully, something a whole lot better. 😊

On 12/09/2021 at 15:29, way out west jambo said:

What was the Andy Halliday song they were singing at the start?

On 12/09/2021 at 15:37, 151 said:

Is it just me that finds their cup chants weird.

First they adopted "when Hearts/Hibs went up to lift the Scottish Cup we were there" as a taunt towards us. But that only works for us as a taunt because it was against Hibs. Their version just reminds me they've only won it once in 100 years.

Same with the Halliday cup song. The Pa Kujabo chant works because it was against us. I assume Halliday missed one of the penalties against Celtic? I genuinely couldn't have told you that. But it's weird to mock us for losing a cup final to Celtic in season when they managed to lose a cup final to St Johnstone! Almost as of they care more about Celtic winning than Hibs losing.

3 minutes ago, Saint Jambo said:

Is it just me that finds their cup chants weird.

First they adopted "when Hearts/Hibs went up to lift the Scottish Cup we were there" as a taunt towards us. But that only works for us as a taunt because it was against Hibs. Their version just reminds me they've only won it once in 100 years.

Same with the Halliday cup song. The Pa Kujabo chant works because it was against us. I assume Halliday missed one of the penalties against Celtic? I genuinely couldn't have told you that. But it's weird to mock us for losing a cup final to Celtic in season when they managed to lose a cup final to St Johnstone! Almost as of they care more about Celtic winning than Hibs losing.

Desperation and pain.

They've latched onto anything that could be or, in their tiny minds, is, revenge for 5-1.

Silly buggers billed the, ahem, relegation derby as such. It didn't happen but it wouldn't have been revenge anyway.

They pounced on a 1-0 derby win three rounds before their Cup win 4 years later and called it revenge...

It wasn't.

But, it's the closest they'll ever get.

They had another chance to gain just a modicum of real revenge at Hampden last October and The Hearts still beat them.

I wouldn't change a single thing about they feckwits.

They're great the way they are. 😊

57 minutes ago, Robbies Tackle said:

Why don’t we have a Wallace Mercer song? 

Sadly no song, but I wore my Wallace Mercer t-shirt with pride on Sunday. Got some nice comments from our fans. One boy even wanted a photo with me in the pub after. :lol: 

1 hour ago, martoon said:

It's a good point, RT.

"Wallace Mercer kept yer shitty club alive..." or, hopefully, something a whole lot better. 😊

🎶Wallace mercer  loved the hearts🎶Wallace mercer loved the hearts🎵🎼🎵🎶       to the tune of wel support you evermore?       The,d f.....g hate that,, let it drone on. done or sang very slowly🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦👍

The Ultimate Worrier
7 hours ago, martoon said:

It's a good point, RT.

6 hours ago, Hectormasson said:

🎶Wallace mercer  loved the hearts🎶Wallace mercer loved the hearts🎵🎼🎵🎶       to the tune of wel support you evermore?       The,d f.....g hate that,, let it drone on. done or sang very slowly🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦👍

Think we need @Ski Nae on the case.

On 12/09/2021 at 16:38, Robbies Tackle said:

Don't know if Sir Wallace Mercers son Iain attends Tynecastle but can you imagine him sitting there and listening to such low life bile coming out of that lots mouths mocking the death of his Father ? 

Scum