Unvaccinated players

rory78

Just wondering how this new legislation works if everyone in the stadium needs to be vaccinated to attend a match how do players that don't believe in it get round it???they've got to go INSIDE the stadium and put players at risk surely and others they may encounter - all the turnstile operators stewards etc will no doubt need to be double jabbed so don't see why it should be different for the players - the reason I ask is I know Arsenal have quite a lot refusing it and it's totally scuppered them at the start of the season with quite a lot of main players struggling with it 

SuperstarSteve
16 minutes ago, rory78 said:

Just wondering how this new legislation works if everyone in the stadium needs to be vaccinated to attend a match how do players that don't believe in it get round it???they've got to go INSIDE the stadium and put players at risk surely and others they may encounter - all the turnstile operators stewards etc will no doubt need to be double jabbed so don't see why it should be different for the players - the reason I ask is I know Arsenal have quite a lot refusing it and it's totally scuppered them at the start of the season with quite a lot of main players struggling with it 

Most of the players who caught covid had the vaccine. Except from xhaka I believe. 

I don’t think players will need to get vaccinated, personally think they should if everyone else is but there will be non vaccined under 18 in the crowd so can’t see players being forced. 

4 minutes ago, Jambo_Gaz said:

No-one should be forced to take it. Should be personal choice. It's not as if they seem to be working. 

what a load off absolute ****ing shite 😂 I mean - utterly embarrassing level of stupidity 

AlphonseCapone
6 minutes ago, Jambo_Gaz said:

No-one should be forced to take it. Should be personal choice. It's not as if they seem to be working. 

🤣

5 minutes ago, Jambo_Gaz said:

The resident covid experts will be along soon to differ with you 

AlphonseCapone
8 minutes ago, SuperstarSteve said:

Most of the players who caught covid had the vaccine. Except from xhaka I believe. 

I don’t think players will need to get vaccinated, personally think they should if everyone else is but there will be non vaccined under 18 in the crowd so can’t see players being forced. 

How is that relevant beyond players under 18?

Ainsley Harriott
8 minutes ago, Jambo_Gaz said:

Agree nobody should be forced but I'm certain hospitalisations would be massively higher if not for the vaccine

SuperstarSteve
1 minute ago, AlphonseCapone said:

How is that relevant beyond players under 18?

They will not tell players to get doubled jabbed when a lot of the crowd won’t be. Granted I know they have decided under 18’s ain’t a threat. I do not see them being told to jab up unless the full crowd had to be jabbed.  

Bazzas right boot
19 minutes ago, Jambo_Gaz said:

Care to share your scientific data with the board to show they aren't working. 

What's your scientific field of speciality? 

22 minutes ago, jamboman9 said:

The resident covid experts will be along soon to differ with you 

Gaz was the only one trying to act the expert to br honest. 

38 minutes ago, Jambo_Gaz said:

They're working better than your brain. 

23 minutes ago, Awbdy Oot said:

Employees are exempt at their place of work, presume that applies to the players too.

this, they are working, spectators aren’t.

for the op, do keep up. There are umpty threads on Covid in the shed, there I expect this will soon end up.

AlphonseCapone
34 minutes ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

Agree nobody should be forced but I'm certain hospitalisations would be massively higher if not for the vaccine

Absolutely, the data shows the effectiveness of the vaccine. Only someone with an arsehole agenda or someone with too many blows to the head would suggest otherwise. 

31 minutes ago, maroon said:

I’d imagine the same players who reject the vaccine are the same ones with tattoos. Mindless thugs.

Ah shit. I’ve got tattoos, have been double jabbed and wear my mask in all the necessary places. What category do I fall into?! 🤔 Just a thug?! 

47 minutes ago, Jambo_Gaz said:

This will help explain it. 

https://blogs.bmj.com/bmj/2021/08/25/significant-proportions-of-people-admitted-to-hospital-or-dying-from-covid-19-in-england-are-vaccinated-this-doesnt-mean-the-vaccines-dont-work/

• davemclaren locked this topic