Game in Dubrovnik

hoof.hearted

Anybody know if there is a good place to catch game tomorrow? Know there is an Irish bar which might have to do but hopeful not.

2 hours ago, hoof.hearted said:

Anybody know if there is a good place to catch game tomorrow? Know there is an Irish bar which might have to do but hopeful not.

It's the SPL - outside of Scotland you can't really be too fussy.

Marooned In Oz
2 hours ago, hoof.hearted said:

Your best bet is heading down to Lapad away from the city centre.  I watched some football matches at sports bar mario and the guy was great.  Let us Drink on his tables outside after he closed the bar just told us to leave the glasses outside the door. Maybe give them acall to see if theyreshowing it. Theres also a Celtic bar on the same street but I would give that one a body swerve, hah.

Found a hearts friendly bar in Tisno a few years back. My brother and I were in there and watched the Celtic 1-1 home game. Some English guys came in and tried to take over the tv but were roundly kicked out.

the bar is over the bridge in the seafront with a hadjuk split crest on the side but I was too wasted to remember the name. 

I watched a hearts game in here (hope the link works, no idea what the name of the bar was) a couple of years ago, from memory there was an Irish/Celtic bar just across the road from it which I didnt even bother trying to see if they were showing the game. f the link doesnt work try this 

https://www.google.com/maps/@42.6565744,18.07584,3a,71.3y,351.95h,92.3t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sicmxm1csaXGH_ZyFaWVYRA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Edited by frodoker