hearts program question

wattie exploited

wattie exploited

I believe if you had a hearts season ticket you can get a digital down load of this included with buying your season ticket I am not 100 % certain  but if so is there a link to actually downloading this thanks in advance  :rifle:

this will be a quick thread anyway come on hearts lets stick it to the scum bags on Sunday :jambobanana:

Niemi’s gloves
29 minutes ago, wattie exploited said:

I believe if you had a hearts season ticket you can get a digital down load of this included with buying your season ticket I am not 100 % certain  but if so is there a link to actually downloading this thanks in advance  :rifle:

this will be a quick thread anyway come on hearts lets stick it to the scum bags on Sunday :jambobanana:

Haven’t seen one. For the Aberdeen game there was a link in the supporter info for the game on the web site, which presumably was available to everyone, not just season ticket holders. No similar link this time. I’m not sure how it would work. An  e-mail sent to season ticket holders maybe (which I haven’t had)?

34 minutes ago, wattie exploited said:

You’re correct wattie… I asked the same question when we played Celtic (on the match day thread.) All st holders who renewed would receive an electronic copy of the programme, as you say, it was definitely part of the package. Dunno what’s happened since! Not heard a thing!

FTH

If Hearts, and all the other clubs, would just go back in time and produce a cheaper and smaller match programme that can easily fit into a pocket, it may resurrect the interest of fans to buy one at the games. 

The modern day programme doesn't need to be a mini magazine. Just preview the fixture with a manager's page, a page on the opposition, details of both squads, how the other teams within the club are doing etc.. It doesn't have to be big and glossy with a couple of dozen pages. In my experience, fans aren't keen on paying extra for a magazine that you have to carry around until you get home because it's too big, with information and features that could be on the club's website instead. It's just a souvenir of the match, which could become collectable again if it was a cheaper purchase and a handier size.

Just my view, I could be totally out of touch.

58 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

If Hearts, and all the other clubs, would just go back in time and produce a cheaper and smaller match programme that can easily fit into a pocket, it may resurrect the interest of fans to buy one at the games. 

The modern day programme doesn't need to be a mini magazine. Just preview the fixture with a manager's page, a page on the opposition, details of both squads, how the other teams within the club are doing etc.. It doesn't have to be big and glossy with a couple of dozen pages. In my experience, fans aren't keen on paying extra for a magazine that you have to carry around until you get home because it's too big, with information and features that could be on the club's website instead. It's just a souvenir of the match, which could become collectable again if it was a cheaper purchase and a handier size.

Yes,all my old programmes are creased down the centre cos they were stuffed in my back pocket.Couldn’t do it these days.

tynecastle guy

Section DJambo spot on with comments - The Hearts programmes of yesteryear had far more character than the ones produced over recent years. A simple 12 page format that can easily be put in pocket would be much more appreciated with a maximum price of say £2.00. The bigger ones produced by SFA/SPFL for cup semi finals and finals are a complete nuisance- I don't think anyone relishes carrying  those around on match days. One other point - why do we have to have an English company printing and producing them ?  Surely there are enough local printers around that would be happy for that business. 

wattie exploited
14 hours ago, Rogue Daddy said:

You’re correct wattie… I asked the same question when we played Celtic (on the match day thread.) All st holders who renewed would receive an electronic copy of the programme, as you say, it was definitely part of the package. Dunno what’s happened since! Not heard a thing!

FTH

might have to get Columbo to investigate this lol😄

wattie exploited
7 hours ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Good point

who do we contact to sort this out?

good question nobody seems to know :rifle:

wattie exploited
3 hours ago, henryheart said:

Here is the link to all the Hearts home programmes that have been published online:

https://issuu.com/heartofmidlothianfootballclub

Hearts women do likewise:

https://issuu.com/homplc

There is no facility to download.

Hope this helps. 

13 hours ago, SectionDJambo said:

Also should have the old school questions and answers page with a different player each week. "Favourite drink? Milk. Favourite meal? Steak and chips" were always two popular choices.

been here before
9 minutes ago, CostaJambo said:

Also should have the old school questions and answers page with a different player each week. "Favourite drink? Milk. Favourite meal? Steak and chips" were always two popular choices.

Favourite Singer? Lionel Richie

Car? Mini Metro / Ford Fiesta

Should make space for the 'face in the crowd / Is this you? type £15 giveaway also.

6 minutes ago, been here before said:

Favourite Singer? Lionel Richie

Car? Mini Metro / Ford Fiesta

Should make space for the 'face in the crowd / Is this you? type £15 giveaway also.

Didn’t they use to do the face in the crowd thing?