Anyone else missing out?

lou

In France,  Released my seat back to the club though. I was hoping to watch it with a friend but she's organised a party in a pub without tv. I'll be keeping an eye on the score though.

Life's a bitch.i

I've already had much appreciated sympathy for not being able to go tomorrow so for the sake of us folk who can't go its up to those attending to do our shouting and screaming for us. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Bring us home 3 points

Any win will do me just make sure the new players get blown away with Hearts fans in top form

FTH

On 10/09/2021 at 22:19, otterjohn said:

Thanks for the kind comments guys

This is my 6oth year supporting Hearts from the ripe old age of 5

I'm lucky I'm getting the chance to battle on hut Tynecastle means so much its like my second home

Hope everyone lucky to be going on Sunday makes the noisiest atmosphere ever My wife and 3 foster children will be there and they better not come home without any kind of win

Hope you're back "home" soon mate. Well done getting the foster kids following Hearts, our 9 year old has been a junior jambo since he came to us 5 years ago but I'm struggling with the 14 year old who is stubbornly sticking with Rangers. Still, it's only been 9 months so still hope that I can get through to her. 🇵🇪

RalphieCifaretto
On 10/09/2021 at 19:28, otterjohn said:

Been asked by hospital not to go to games for 4 months due to ongoing Chemo treatment. Beyond gutted but got to look at the bigger picture

Likewise not going as I undertake chemo treatment due to a compromised immune system. I was diagnosed with cancer a few weeks before the season started, so not sure if I'll get along to Tynie for the 2nd season in a row despite having a ST!

Hope the treatment is going okay for you and we can enjoy a result from the comfort of our sofas today 👍

Might even miss watching it.  Working from to 5 which is sitting by a phone.  Sometimes nothing comes through but if it does, it means busy for a couple of hours. 

Happened watching the QOS game and missed 5 goals.

Please not today god and I'll behave...

9 hours ago, otterjohn said:

I've already had much appreciated sympathy for not being able to go tomorrow so for the sake of us folk who can't go its up to those attending to do our shouting and screaming for us. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Bring us home 3 points

Any win will do me just make sure the new players get blown away with Hearts fans in top form

FTH

This.  I'd hate to watch tbe game today and be able to hear their fans.  Let them know what we think off them for the whole game.

Our crowd could really help us win it today.

Fans won't let us down today