Cameron Devlin

jamboinglasgow

On 10/09/2021 at 23:23, jamboinglasgow said:

Leave them in a room with Gary Locke for 30 mins and thats sorted.

They'd need an interpreter.......

26 minutes ago, Rudolf said:

The Ian Black of 19/5/2012 would do me. 

His early take out of Thumb in that game sealed it.  Bottle gone.

Btw I have a quick wee question for the folk who were telling me Devlin will walk straight into the side over an in-form Haring:

Where's my money?

In form Haring?  People need to look deeper than that.  He had a decent 2nd half but it’s all dealing with what comes towards him in his area at the time. 

We need a more proactive player beside Beni.  Someone with the athleticism, anticipation to see where they need to be and move the ball much quicker.  

1 hour ago, PhoenixHearts said:

Btw I have a quick wee question for the folk who were telling me Devlin will walk straight into the side over an in-form Haring:

Where's my money?

He should and hopefully will how is Haring in form? Does a job but creates nothing.

3 hours ago, Debut 4 said:

In form Haring?  People need to look deeper than that.  He had a decent 2nd half but it’s all dealing with what comes towards him in his area at the time. 

We need a more proactive player beside Beni.  Someone with the athleticism, anticipation to see where they need to be and move the ball much quicker.  

I agree, Haring has been decent this season and kind of doesn't deserve to be dropped, but I just feel that him and beni are defensively minded midfield players and that's ok if you are playing the Old firm or hibs/Aberdeen away from home, but when your against everyone else at home or indeed away, you need a more attack minded midfield, someone who can break the lines and play defence splitting passes through the middle or even just someone who drives us up the pitch with the ball at his feet and wins us a free kick/set peice, I for one really hope that we see Devlin or even Mceneff start next week against the Medicine takers.

51 minutes ago, Smithee said:

As it happens...

Napalm-Death-17.jpg

A bit too much green in that picture for Gary Locke.*

*Watch his si ferry interview and you'll see how Locke wrongly gets accused of sounding thick.  He comes excellent in that interview.  

Probably his tv voice though.

Edited by Auldbenches

7 hours ago, Lfhearts said:

He should and hopefully will how is Haring in form? Does a job but creates nothing.

I'd ask you to watch the game back if possible. 

He played a part in several of our chances yesterday. The move for the best chance of the game (GMS) was started by Haring through to Woodburn.

He also played a great cross in to Boyce who just couldn't get enough on the end of it.

He's never wasteful with his passing. People don't want to see it I guess. You'll no doubt have him pegged as only passing back/sideways but the majority of his passing today was in through the middle or well placed down in to the wings.

He was a top 4 performer today with Gordon, Woodburn and Beni.

Have I got this wrong ?

Is Devlin not another defensive mid and if so why are folk expecting him to get any further and create more than Haring.

Apologies if I have it wrong on what type of player he is.

8 hours ago, vegas-voss said:

Have I got this wrong ?

Is Devlin not another defensive mid and if so why are folk expecting him to get any further and create more than Haring.

Apologies if I have it wrong on what type of player he is.

Is there any other type of midfielder at Tynie these days?