Vaccine lottery scam

Sharpie

Just received a phone call from what sounded like an older man. He advised me I had won $3,000,000 in the Vaccine Lottery. He asked me something and I retorted by saying if you have info about my vaccines and phone number why not just send me the check, the old eedjit didn't quite have an answer, then he really got himself into trouble when he advised I had to pay $30,000 to get the prize.I think that is a close estimate of the number of times I said the F word about he his character his lack of a brain, and which orifice into which he could stick his three million dollars one dollar at a time. Its lucky I am a calm even tempered character or I might just have got a wee bit annoyed at him thinking I was an idiot.

Edited by Sharpie

2 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

Parasites, Bob. Unfortunately not all are as alert to such things as yourself and he will probably have some level of success elsewhere.

Thats the point of those scams, for every 100 people who'll tell the caller to ram it, there will be one who sadly will fall for it.

5 hours ago, Sharpie said:

Just received a phone call from what sounded like an older man. He advised me I had won $3,000,000 in the Vaccine Lottery. He asked me something and I retorted by saying if you have info about my vaccines and phone number why not just send me the check, the old eedjit didn't quite have an answer, then he really got himself into trouble when he advised I had to pay $30,000 to get the prize.I think that is a close estimate of the number of times I said the F word about he his character his lack of a brain, and which orifice into which he could stick his three million dollars one dollar at a time. Its lucky I am a calm even tempered character or I might just have got a wee bit annoyed at him thinking I was an idiot.

Yes Robert!   I have to say that you were VERY rude on the phone!    I will NOT be phoning you again!!!   Lol

I remember reading about a UK woman who lost everything to a Nigerian scammer. Turns out the scammer felt sorry for her and though she didnt get a penny back she ended up marrying the scammer who moved to the UK and got a passport. The silly cow has been scammed again :laugh:

1 hour ago, Marvin said:

Thats the point of those scams, for every 100 people who'll tell the caller to ram it, there will be one who sadly will fall for it.

Indeed, they only need 1 in every 100 or so to make it worth their while, and the saddest fact of all, is that the scammers must get enough people falling for them otherwise the scams would stop.

9 hours ago, Sharpie said:

I think that is a close estimate of the number of times I said the F word about he his character his lack of a brain, and which orifice into which he could stick his three million dollars one dollar at a time.

Its lucky I am a calm even tempered character or I might just have got a wee bit annoyed at him thinking I was an idiot.

:rofl:

Well done, Bob.

3 hours ago, Jamstomorrow said:

Yes Robert!   I have to say that you were VERY rude on the phone!    I will NOT be phoning you again!!!   Lol

:biglaugh:

7 hours ago, Der Kaiser said:

I can shout you the 30k to claim it Bob.

Just need the long number on the front and the 3 digits on the back of the card first please.........

Don't forget the expiry date. 😁