Top Posters In This Topic

• Auldbenches

• JudyJudyJudy

• graygo

• Ron Burgundy

The Ultimate Worrier
7 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

She doesn't like spazzies.

Indeed! Said some really horrible things over the years and has finally been called out innit so is playing the victim/my mental health card.

I know comedy is subjective but how anyone can find her funny is beyond me.

Just now, The Ultimate Worrier said:

Indeed! Said some really horrible things over the years and has finally been called out innit so is playing the victim/my mental health card.

How the SG have not washed their hands of her is beyond me. 

Horrible bitter bigoted woman.

26 minutes ago, The Ultimate Worrier said:

her whole act is playing the aggressive stereotypical glasweigan that only stupid people find funny

I’ve no idea why we need to put up with her on TV or who thought it would be a good idea to let her do those adverts. Her ‘gag’ is talking to people like they are idiots. 

37 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

I'm surprised there wasn't more backlash about the tweet from her with a cartoon of Kate Middleton making herself vomit to lose weight despite being depicted as being skeleton like already. Not very nice for the self proclaimed feminist to be mocking other women's bodies. 

Just now, Tazio said:

I'm surprised there wasn't more backlash about the tweet from her with a cartoon of Kate Middleton making herself vomit to lose weight despite being depicted as being skeleton like already. Not very nice for the self proclaimed feminist to be mocking other women's bodies. 

She really is a horrible piece of work. But she has a target audience that lap it up and excuse it.

She’s vile , bully ,  and grotesque really . How she can even claim to be a “ comedienne “ is beyond me. She has rightly been called out on Twitter for her discriminatory comments and now playing the mental health card . Aye hen . Nice to see cancel Janey Godley “ is trending on Twitter . The SG need to bin their association with her . She’s toxic . 

Just now, Ron Burgundy said:

She really is a horrible piece of work. But she has a target audience that lap it up and excuse it.

Very true . One of my friends think she is “ hilarious “  aye right  

1 minute ago, Tazio said:

The only time she's ever made me smile was as I enjoyed her being massively out of her depth on Have I Got News For You. 

was that the one where she had the faux anger at paul merton as he did not understand that her sayg dug is how normal people say dog. she just came across as pathetic on it

She's knackered now as the tabloids have got their teeth into her, the Sun have just found a load of derogatory posts she made about black entertainers. 

Whoops.

Spitonastranger
37 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

How the SG have not washed their hands of her is beyond me. 

Horrible bitter bigoted woman.

Who Prita Patel 

Her voice overs are absolutely chronic.

One of these comedians who thinks that talking in a broad weegie accent is an adequate substitute for humour.

21 minutes ago, Spitonastranger said:

Who Prita Patel 

You on the booze?

This thread is about Chief Mammys favourite comic not blundering Bojos henchwoman.

Just now, Jonkel Hoon said:

I really dont understand why people in the public eye don't delete any previous tweets that could be seen as controversial.

Because they thought having this attitude was fine up until they get pulled up about it, then they suddenly become faux horrified.

1 minute ago, Ray Gin said:

Because they thought having this attitude was fine up until they get pulled up about it, then they suddenly become faux horrified.

and from the dates of the tweets she was in her late 40's early 50's when she posted them. she was not a stupid youngster posting them but a full blown adult

been here before
1 hour ago, Lord BJ said:

Shite advert. I don’t get the demographic that is aimed at.

Middle aged, Prosecco drnking schemie, weegie, middle aged haridens

Just now, Ray Gin said:

Good point.

Although you'd think their agents would be saying to them, look clean up your socials. Same with footballers, the clubs should surely be guiding players on this.

4 minutes ago, Jonkel Hoon said:

I really dont understand why people in the public eye don't delete any previous tweets that could be seen as controversial.

She's obviously taken your advice as the racist ones have been deleted. Too late though....

23 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Excellent news.   I see she still thinks she's the vera Lynn of the pandemic.  

I hope all she has left is bookings at the barras market.  They'll still live her there.

Not decent punchline, just her getting over footage saying shite like 'getting the messages etc' 

I hope it is on news tonight and the woke squad go for her.  

It's harry lauder territory with her. 

Just now, Auldbenches said:

Excellent news.   I see she still thinks she's the vera Lynn of the pandemic.  

I hope all she has left is bookings at the barras market.  They'll still live her there.

Not decent punchline, just her getting over footage saying shite like 'getting the messages etc' 

I hope it is on news tonight and the woke squad go for her.  

It's harry lauder territory with her. 

🤣🤣

33 minutes ago, Tazio said:

14 minutes ago, jonesy said:

No issue with her 'historical tweets'. They may well not reflect her as she is now.

What's useful is if we can find out who actually finds her funny. Gives me a heads-up to avoid them. Bit like those folk that wear Celtic tops in public. 

Come on she was 50 when she wrote those tweets no a daft wee lassie . She must have judged she would never really well known therefore didn’t delete them ! Assuming she would just be a Mouthy female Ned online 

manaliveits105

but she is gonna make people laugh every day FOR TEN DAYS !!

when she says in the government advert " you need to gee yersel a wee prod twice a week " 

is she being discriminatory again ?

Салатные палочки
1 hour ago, Ron Burgundy said:

What did she say? 

Салатные палочки

I still haven't brought myself to watch her appearance on HIGNFY. Even though I would thoroughly enjoy seeing her tank, I think she would be too stupid to realise. 

Made a career out of that Sturgeon pish during the pandemic, even though every one was just the same re-hashed, terrible patter. 

I see she's "making people laugh" for ten days for the STV Children's Appeal. Good luck with that one. Suppose she could walk off a cliff, that would make me laugh. 

Never really seen anything she’s done and never heard of her till a few months ago but find it a bit strange as soon as someone gets a touch of fame the papers go after you to dig up dirt and try ruin your career 

13 minutes ago, jonesy said:

People can have personal growth even in their latter years. 

One would hope she has matured and broadened her horizons, especially since she has likely come into contact with broader circles of people in show business, etc. Problem with social media is that what might have been an ill-informed, ignorant but forgotten, throw away line muttered to your pals when you were blootered ten years ago is permanently there in black and white just ready for the cancel mob to leap on. I disagree with all this 'cancel' nonsense, especially in an age in which people have been encouraged to post as much as they can on a variety of platforms. 

She does deserve to get pulled up for chronic patter, however. She's about as funny as a kick in the nuts.

Yes that’s true , how ageist of me regarding personal growth . I just find it completely unfunny and uncouth . She appeals to people who don’t appeal to me . I hate cancel culture to but I’ll make an exception with her 😂 to be honest I really couldn’t give a damn but some of those tweets are way over the top . I have always been careful with my tweets , ensuring they don’t come back to bite me on the bum or anywhere else 

2 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

12k, nice work if you can get it.

Well it will keep her from signing on the broo for a while 

Spitonastranger
59 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

You on the booze?

This thread is about Chief Mammys favourite comic not blundering Bojos henchwoman.

you were not specific who you were talking about, drugs no kicked in yet 

42 minutes ago, Lord Inglis said:

Court jester for Sturgeon. Prefer my comedians to berate politicians, not align themselves to them. 

Yip.

Plenty material for a decent comedian to go to town with all of them.

39 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

What did she say? 

Referred to a Tesco employee as Spazzy McGhee for getting an order wrong or something like that. 

Салатные палочки
31 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Referred to a Tesco employee as Spazzy McGhee for getting an order wrong or something like that. 

Nice. Don't think I could hate her any more the old bag. 

Edited by Salad Fingers

The Hogfather

1 hour ago, Ron Burgundy said:

🤣

She's total SNP by ra way.

Allegedly she was a Tory in the Thatcher years and campaigned for her.

1 hour ago, jonesy said:

People can have personal growth even in their latter years. 

One would hope she has matured and broadened her horizons, especially since she has likely come into contact with broader circles of people in show business, etc. Problem with social media is that what might have been an ill-informed, ignorant but forgotten, throw away line muttered to your pals when you were blootered ten years ago is permanently there in black and white just ready for the cancel mob to leap on. I disagree with all this 'cancel' nonsense, especially in an age in which people have been encouraged to post as much as they can on a variety of platforms. 

She does deserve to get pulled up for chronic patter, however. She's about as funny as a kick in the nuts.

This is just rubbish tbh. We're not talking about someone making these kinds of comments in their youth, where you can try claim you were just being a daft youngster. This is stuff that she was saying well into her 40's and 50's, where she should know better. I do wonder what other things she used to say about ethnic minorities that wasn't fired into the public domain. And being "blootered" isn't a valid excuse for being racist btw.

Oh, and "cancel culture" doesn't exist mate. People need to let go of that tripe.

1 hour ago, theshed said:

Never really seen anything she’s done and never heard of her till a few months ago but find it a bit strange as soon as someone gets a touch of fame the papers go after you to dig up dirt and try ruin your career 

People have been calling out her behaviour for a long time now. Its just finally hitting a wider audience that she's a pretty awful person.