Tam McManus

NB GIN

Naisys Tackle
2 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

We weren’t great but we weren’t lucky. Can’t remember Aberdeen having and opportunities tbh

I would say they where the better side and we got a dubious penalty.   Definitely held on in the end. 

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GinRummy

• kingantti1874

• Naisys Tackle

• Brown Stuff 74

1 hour ago, Brown Stuff 74 said:

Still not heard a legitimate alternative to my team. Think it's a good debate actually 

Who's your favourite Hearts player and how much did you enjoy the 5 1 Scottish Cup Final? Hibs record against Hearts is atrocious. None of their players would get in the Hearts team. Hibs get the occasional win but Hearts are miles ahead in all aspects of the Edinburgh Derby. Don't you agree? About opinions right enough and FTH!

2 hours ago, Brown Stuff 74 said:

Opinions eh 

What’s your opinion of Hibs record against Hearts at Hampden? I think it’s not bad. Three games, three defeats, two goals and only eleven conceded🤣

46 minutes ago, Robbies Tackle said:

I would say they where the better side and we got a dubious penalty.   Definitely held on in the end. 

Dubious? You’re kiddin right! 😳

kingantti1874
46 minutes ago, Robbies Tackle said:

Absolutely nothing dubious about the pen.. and for all of their possession after JET came on  - they didn’t actually creat anything at all before or after the goal. 

47 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

Who's your favourite Hearts player and how much did you enjoy the 5 1 Scottish Cup Final? Hibs record against Hearts is atrocious. None of their players would get in the Hearts team. Hibs get the occasional win but Hearts are miles ahead in all aspects of the Edinburgh Derby. Don't you agree? About opinions right enough and FTH!

Just a wee reminded for him 😉

07468EC3-DCC0-42D9-A480-6A7B8AC2DB95.jpeg

RustyRightPeg

He never learns does he? Sets his own team (who binned him by the way) up for failure time after time.

Beyond me how he's relevant in the rags up here.

Guest ToqueJambo
1 hour ago, Robbies Tackle said:

Eh? The GMS penalty was as stonewall a pen as you’ll see all season.

Guest ToqueJambo
2 hours ago, Brown Stuff 74 said:

Still not heard a legitimate alternative to my team. Think it's a good debate actually 

You got Gordon, Souttar, Smith and Boyce right. It was the team you’d expect from someone who believes the hype about Hbs and who hasn’t seen Hearts play much this season.

Naisys Tackle
3 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

Eh? The GMS penalty was as stonewall a pen as you’ll see all season.

I've seen them given and not given either way. 

Guest ToqueJambo
Just now, Robbies Tackle said:

I've seen them given and not given either way. 

Thats because our refs are shite. Total stonewaller. Aberdeen barely protested.

Naisys Tackle
30 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Absolutely nothing dubious about the pen.. and for all of their possession after JET came on  - they didn’t actually creat anything at all before or after the goal. 

I thought it was an even first half, they missed a good chance,  Gordon came out and saves,  GMS misses a sitter before the penalty and after it, it was all the sheep.  It just wasn't what I expected is all.  Sometimes these days happen.  

kingantti1874
8 minutes ago, Robbies Tackle said:

I thought it was an even first half, they missed a good chance,  Gordon came out and saves,  GMS misses a sitter before the penalty and after it, it was all the sheep.  It just wasn't what I expected is all.  Sometimes these days happen.  

that just isn’t accurate. We had more possession and more opportunities. We did gas out but as has been pointed out we’ve strengthened significantly since

we didn’t dominate, but neither did aberdeen

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/58215743

Naisys Tackle
3 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

that just isn’t accurate. We had more possession and more opportunities. We did gas out but as has been pointed out we’ve strengthened significantly since

we didn’t dominate, but neither did aberdeen

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/58215743

Cool, no worries, maybe I was just more disappointed we didn't go for it against a side we will be up challenging for third/fourth and they had a game on the Thursday night.   The boy JET did turn the game in their favour for me though from being very even prior.   Especially, like Sunday I was really confident of spanking them. 

Edited by Robbies Tackle

3 hours ago, Brown Stuff 74 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

E-1n7MuXMAI-9Hb.jpeg

If we put a cross to the back post, I want Doig to be {trying) to defend it. On the evidence I have seen he is pitifully poor at it.

kingantti1874
2 minutes ago, Robbies Tackle said:

Cool, no worries, maybe I was just more disappointed we didn't go for it against a side we will be up challenging for third/fourth and they had a game on the Thursday night.   The boy JET did turn the game in their favour for me though from being very even prior.   Especially, like Sunday I was really confident of spanking them. 

I don’t disagree with that, JET definitely turned the game in their favour but over the piece a draw was the right outcome.  We lacked options off the bench that day.. this weekend we have Taylor Moore, Gnando, Devlin, McKay, Woodburn and maybe Kingsley available 

Naisys Tackle
2 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

I don’t disagree with that, JET definitely turned the game in their favour but over the piece a draw was the right outcome.  We lacked options off the bench that day.. this weekend we have Taylor Moore, Gnando, Devlin, McKay, Woodburn and maybe Kingsley available 

Yeah, totally.  I was only mentioned the match because I was disappointed when very confident which itself is a remarkable turnaround from my thoughts pre-season.

I'm extremely confident also for Sunday.  They are better than Aberdeen but we have strengthened significantly as you've said.

Can't wait. :) 

Arthur Morgan
2 hours ago, Robbies Tackle said:

I'm pretty much the same as you tbh. I was really confident we would put them away, so to draw especially after being 1-0 up was really frustrating, I won't lie, it felt like a defeat for me. They were the team full of energy for the last 15 mins when it should have been the other way around, especially with them having played on the Thursday of that week. 

As for this Sunday, I'm surprisingly not confident, I think it will be a 1-1 draw. That guy in here picking most of the Hibs team ahead of Hearts is absolutely ridiculous though, clearly a Hibs fan! 

I wonder if Tam thought himself better than any of the Hearts players he played against. 

I'm pretty sure he maybe won a prize draw to play for hibs. A crap prize but does explain why he was pro

4 minutes ago, Smoked-Glass said:

Close thread. 

Man is an imbacile 

well.... he's maybe an imbecile.

the fact he's got the word anus in his name should immediately flag to all concerned that this is where his verbal output emanates from.

7 hours ago, Jim Panzee said:

well.... he's maybe an imbecile.

the fact he's got the word anus in his name should immediately flag to all concerned that this is where his verbal output emanates from.

Correct... He's an ambulance 

On 09/09/2021 at 20:19, gregzy2k7 said:

Tbf against the sheep we were missing Kingsley and had a very light bench plus no Gnando to switch things up, We have also since signed Woody, Devlin, Moore and McKay who will all improve us Imo. 

This 100% 

• 1 month later...
37 minutes ago, EH11 2NL said:

How's the season panning out now Tam 

:robboyas:

Just warming up for their yearly xmas slump, how was doyle today, heard jack loss on radio forth giving him praise.

They never learn.

Guys a clown, how he carves out a living with the media is bewildering

Though i enjoy his pain 

17 minutes ago, Clark Griswold said:

He posted on twitter earlier saying they let the big crowd at ER down. I shit you not!

it was a big crowd for hibs. for us that would be half of sec N filled

Just now, jack D and coke said:

15k there today my ring. Place was emtpy as per usual :lol: 

How long are they going to keep putting these bullshit crowd figures out? There isn’t a single person who knows Scottish football, including Hibs fans, that believes it. 

21 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Think theyve all been on .nut its still in lockdown now

1 hour ago, jack D and coke said:

Don’t know what each stand holds but looking at it on the highlights, if say, the two end stands hold 4K each and the side stands around 6k each then by the look of it, even if they were all 2/3rds full then that’s around 13k or there about, no chance there was even that many 😂 for a start utd’s  end was less than half full (still a decent away crowd though, maybe 1.5k) and the home sections had thousands of empty seats all over 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

jack D and coke
2 minutes ago, jamtartan74 said:

Don’t know what each stand holds but looking at it on the highlights, if say, the two end stands hold 4K each and the side stands around 6k each then by the look of it, even if they were all 2/3rds full then that’s around 13k or there about, no chance there was even that many 😂 for a start utd’s  end was less than half full (still a decent away crowd though, maybe 1.5k) and the home sections had thousands of empty seats all over 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

10k there, tops. Woeful fanbase they really are :lol: 

gorgie rd eh11
20 minutes ago, jamtartan74 said:

Their East and West stands hold about 12 000 odd between them. You could fit what was in each end into the gaps that were in the East and West stands. No where near 15 000 there.

35 minutes ago, Bozi said:

Aberdeen away and celtic at home their next 2 games, whatever way these games go it's win win for us

Correct and how good does that feel

FTH

Montgomery Brewster
10 hours ago, Drew Wallace said:

Guys a clown, how he carves out a living with the media is bewildering

Though i enjoy his pain 

Correct. A total vermin ***** !