Howdy Doody Jambo

Are you in favour of Vaccination 💉 certificates passports   

119 members have voted

1. 1. Are you in favour of Vaccination 💉 certificates passports

• Yes in favour
    • No against

Dennis Reynolds
4 hours ago, hughesie27 said:

It only costs £66 (not £100) because the Scottish Gov or their trusted Lab want to make money on it. You're not telling me that the very same PCR test that anyone can go an do any time they like at a testing facility costs anything more than a few £ a pop.

It's costs well more than a few £ a pop.

4 hours ago, Taffin said:

We don't all get free match day tickets sadly 😂

I reckon they're around £10-15 a pop costs wise However if they went down that route I imagine they'll be naming their partners for the passport as well for the same reasons they do it for international travel...money.

Aye closer. The government aren't going to be dishing out cost price covid PCR tests for folk to go to the football though sadly and private companies are going to charge through the nose to make some money as you said. 

They could obviously give folk the option but it's an expensive one 🤷‍♂️ I imagine some folk would probably pay it. Could be a nice wee earner if anyone's got a few bob to put in.... Hearts Covid matchday PCR testing facility.