Let’s make some noise

BIG ECK

As the title says let’s make a f️Cking racket on Sunday and drown out the Leith junkies from the very start.

There’s not been a fans attended Derby for quite a while and everyone has had plenty time to rest their vocals.

I don’t want to hear those flea ridden tramps at any time whether that be before, during or after the game. In fact I don’t even want to see them open their rot infested mouths to display their two yellow stained teeth that each of them possess.

So cmon fellow Hearts fans get out your beds bright and early on Sunday morning and attend the Derby with great optimism. Shout loud, bloody loud and watch our boys take them to the cleaners before continuing to look down our noses at them.

So as our Scotty says……….   

“LETS MAKE SOME NOISE”

2 minutes ago, BIG ECK said:

As the title says let’s make a f️Cking racket on Sunday and drown out the Leith junkies from the very start.

There’s not been a fans attended Derby for quite a while and everyone has had plenty time to rest their vocals.

I don’t want to hear those flea ridden tramps at any time whether that be before, during or after the game. In fact I don’t even want to see them open their rot infested mouths to display their two yellow stained teeth that each of them possess.

So cmon fellow Hearts fans get out your beds bright and early on Sunday morning and attend the Derby with great optimism. Shout loud, bloody loud and watch our boys take them to the cleaners before continuing to look down our noses at them.

“LETS MAKE SOME NOISE”

Excellent post

10 minutes ago, BIG ECK said:

I don’t want to hear those flea ridden tramps at any time whether that be before, during or after the game. In fact I don’t even want to see them open their rot infested mouths to display their two yellow stained teeth that each of them p.ossess.

“LETS MAKE SOME NOISE”

Agreed . . . and should we go a goal down . . let's make even more noise and get behind the team

3 hours ago, BIG ECK said:

“LETS MAKE SOME NOISE”

Great post, let’s get right behind the team and let’s have a f****g party 

I always think a mass twirly is something the players buzz off and when you see it in action and hear it, it really is effective. Get the twirly going…….ooooooooooooooooo

4 hours ago, Valois No1 said:

I always think a mass twirly is something the players buzz off and when you see it in action and hear it, it really is effective. Get the twirly going…….ooooooooooooooooo

This.

The twirly is immense when the whole stadium is doing it and singing to the tune of Hey Jude.

22 hours ago, 22games nro said:

🎵🎵 Leigh griffiths, he’s one of your own  🎵🎵

The police have his phone 

the police have his phone

Leigh Griffiths, he’s one of your own. 

1 minute ago, GinRummy said:

Brilliant get it sung.

49 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

the police have thumbs phone 

the police have thumbs phone

Leigh Griffiths, you tried to sign him on loan. 

Away fans in the Edinburgh derby are always noisy.  Only way to shut them up is to score early and then score again. 
Attack them from the off and get a goal. Knock the stuffing out of them and get our stands rocking

Teacher to class:"what does your dad do at weekends"? Little boy:"he's a dancer in a gay bar and if the money is right you can tickle his nipples and kiss his bum" Teacher takes him outside,"is this true" Little boy:"no it's not he goes to watch H1b5 but i'm too embarrassed to say"

Imagine if we're 3-0 up n 15 minutes.  The place will be absolute pounding.  Souttar will fake an injury so that the players can watch and enjoy the fire drill.  Wee Ronnie will just have to grin and bear it. 

Pretty sure Vlad left the final when it was 4-1. He was bored by then.  That is absolute class.  Petrie hadn't the brains to do the same thing and had to sit there squirming while Rudi smiled and waved the Cup at him.

Such brilliant memories.

13 hours ago, GinRummy said:

😂😂😂