• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rogue Daddy

• Sooks

• Bazzas right boot

• Tom Hardy’s Dug

2 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Good interview. Certainly comes across as very knowledgeable and focused. Hopefully it leads to success for the Women's team.

Agreed. The women’s team need to kick on a bit and seems like this could be a shrewd appointment. A Pro License coach is not easy to come by in the women’s game seemingly, so great to have her onboard.

12 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Good interview. Certainly comes across as very knowledgeable and focused. Hopefully it leads to success for the Women's team.

Sums it up for me. 

1 hour ago, Cruyff said:

Good interview... certainly seems like a coach with a plan and comes over very well! Good luck to her and the woman's team, refreshing to see us looking 'outside the box' with this appointment 👍

A_A wehatethehibs

That’s the first time I’ve seen her. What can you say to that. Wow. Obviously initially stunned by her absolute 10/10 beauty but, the graft she has put in, so impressive. She has put a huge effort in to make this job happen and make this step in her career and it means so much to her, I hope it can translate into on field performances given time. She’s got A-list red carpet star quality. Great to see a person of that class brought in to represent our football club, hope she can be the first real legend of our women’s team, very best of luck to them. Can we watch games? Are they on Hearts TV ? 

Pasquale for King
53 minutes ago, Armageddon said:

Hopefully she can teach Rob a thing or 2 :)

Where to get a decent haircut perhaps 😱😜?

Comes across as a very intelligent person. If the ladies team can't learn and improve with this lady at the helm, then I don't think they ever will.

14 minutes ago, Portable Badger said:

Don’t know much about her background but I’d say “she’s a keeper”!!!!

She's never played in goals.

2 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

She's never played in goals.

I'd be gutted if she played for the other side

3 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Maybe try some sort of numbing cream? 

Think of the wife works for me.

Just saw a trailer for a weekly highlight show for the the women's league beginning Tuesday.   I see they are showing lots of live English women's games but only highlights up here.  I suppose we should be grateful for that...

3 hours ago, AlphonseCapone said:

More attention than usual on a women's team thread, wonder why 🤔 

Aye, but the mods have been busy deleting… there will only be one or two left by tomorrrow! 😂

Portable Badger
5 minutes ago, Rogue Daddy said:

Aye, but the mods have been busy deleting… there will only be one or two left by tomorrrow! 😂

Thought your first reply, pre-Mod “cleansing”, was really funny & quite clever.   Shame it’s been taken down

4 minutes ago, Portable Badger said:

Thought your first reply, pre-Mod “cleansing”, was really funny & quite clever.   Shame it’s been taken down

Cheers mate 👍just a bit of fun. Obviously annoyed someone 🤷‍♂️ …was even wearing my best tie!

Edited by Rogue Daddy

Think Susan Boyle,eating a dead hamster,wearing a hibs top. Susan,not the hamster. That would be too sick.

Edited by TypoonJambo

Odd think about sexism, the women I know take it in good part and think it's funny unless it's based on the appearance of a woman.

Some people are very precious. 

Jokes about Scots and Scotland dont worry me in the least unless the narrator is attempting to provoke.  A retort on the subject of sheep always works.

8 hours ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Wonderful,d at least say you are going to go and watch them but let's play the nice to be nice card yet again zzzzz

1 hour ago, Auldbenches said:

Just saw a trailer for a weekly highlight show for the the women's league beginning Tuesday.   I see they are showing lots of live English women's games but only highlights up here.  I suppose we should be grateful for that...

There are live games

10 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

Odd think about sexism, the women I know take it in good part and think it's funny unless it's based on the appearance of a woman.

Some people are very precious. 

Jokes about Scots and Scotland dont worry me in the least unless the narrator is attempting to provoke.  A retort on the subject of sheep always works.

If it’s positive, maybe. 

Not so open to it when folk are calling out some of the first team ladies for being too familiar with the dessert trolley.