Daniel Sturridge currently no club could do a job?

Masonic

Niemi’s gloves

Sounds like the guy is in fantasy land going by his Twitter account. Older and wiser, allegedly, but wants to hear from those in the “crypto space”. 

1 hour ago, Niemi’s gloves said:

Sounds like the guy is in fantasy land going by his Twitter account. Older and wiser, allegedly, but wants to hear from those in the “crypto space”. 

James Anderson could probably put him in touch with Elon Musk, maybe on the condition that he bangs a few goals in first!

1 hour ago, Niemi’s gloves said:

Four month worldwide ban in March 2020 and hasn’t played since then. Can’t see it.

What was the ban for ?

Good call but he wouldn’t be back up wages unfortunately. 

would probably want over double what Boycie and Gnando are being paid and as a starting point. 

4 hours ago, Hearts1975 said:

Good call but he wouldn’t be back up wages unfortunately. 

would probably want over double what Boycie and Gnando are being paid and as a starting point. 

Probably want you to add a zero and then double it!

adambraejambo

The only chance we would have of getting Sturridge is if he thought our yearly wage offer  to him was a weekly one. 

Ok how does 250G sound. Ok great , where do I sign. 

These players like him And Wishire claim to be footballers when in reality the just mercenaries. Only interested in how Much a club is able to pay. Both injured all the time yet expect clubs to shell out tens of thousands a week when they can’t even guarantee to be able to be fit. 

36 minutes ago, Stu_HMFC said:

Is the FOH going to pay his 100K a week demands he will not sit injured  on the bench for anything less than that. 

Sorry!

Your post was unrealistic.

Had one great season in 2013/2014 when Suarez was unbelievable.  Apart from that he's been bang average or worse and constantly injured.  I recall Klopp commenting that he thought a lot of the injuries were in his head and was one of the reasons Liverpool got rid of him. 

42 minutes ago, Byyy The Light said:

Exactly the kind of signing I am absolutely delighted to see the back of.

Guy is a complete mercenary waster.

Suarez made him look world class like he done with a lot of basic Liverpool players at the time .

Bazzas right boot
5 hours ago, TurboT said:

Had one great season in 2013/2014 when Suarez was unbelievable.  Apart from that he's been bang average or worse and constantly injured.  I recall Klopp commenting that he thought a lot of the injuries were in his head and was one of the reasons Liverpool got rid of him. 

Maybe he meant head injury 😂

Bazzas right boot
3 hours ago, Arfur said:

Aye now that Souttar is fit the physio has plenty of time on his hands 

Ffs. 

That's like the classic lines. 

"what else could go wrong" or it "won't get any worse". 

Dinnae type that. 😜

6 hours ago, AlimOzturk said:

These players like him And Wishire claim to be footballers when in reality the just mercenaries. Only interested in how Much a club is able to pay. Both injured all the time yet expect clubs to shell out tens of thousands a week when they can’t even guarantee to be able to be fit. 

I read somewhere that Wilshere has been demanding £40,000 per week. That's insane. Surely if he believes he's still good enough to play at the highest level, he should just go somewhere where he will play and the rest will take care of itself in time.

43 minutes ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

I thought we had a thread for nonsense suggestions 

Hearts should do a straight swap with Man U. Souttar for this sensible young role-model:-

Screenshot_20210903-164801_Gallery.jpg